Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (48417 Views)

See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by mrpoul(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
There is this guy I once went for him to tutor me in one particular course, in that process I discovered that he has not eaten, so I gave him some money to buy food, another day he came to my house complaining he was hungry, I gave him my food to eat.

There was one weekend, he told me that he did not have money and he was expecting money the next week, throughout that weekend he ate in my side promising that when his parent sent money, he will repay but when the money came he used it to buy watch and some other irrelevant things. He didn't repay which affected me badly because of the money my struggling parent use to sent to me which is always small #10000 every three weeks.

Ever since then anytime he sees me in school and when he comes to my house he will ask if I have cook? Which I don't know how to tell him no.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by ojun50(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Since u can't open yr mouth to say no food continue feeding him till you have the courage

1177 Likes 79 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Flight90: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin @op...learn to turn off your humanity(feelings) ... I recommend you go and watch Vampire diaries in other to learn how to completely turn off your humanity. Thank me later cool

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by badadvice(f): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
See this one!.
Better 3weeks hunger never hold you na im make you no fit tell am no.
Well i'll advise you buy him a house and equip the kitchen with food stuffs and kitchen utensils.
That way, he wont come over tto your house to eat again.

273 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Redoil: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Give and it shall be given unto you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
ojun50:
Since u can't open yr mouth to say no food continue feeding him till you have the courage

294 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
mrpoul:
There is this guy I once went for him to tutor my in one particular course, in that process I discovered that he has not eaten, so I gave him some money to buy food, another day he came to my house complaining he was hungry, I gave him my food to eat. There was one weekend, he told me that he did not have money and he was expecting money the next week, throughout that weekend he ate in my side promising that when his parent sent money, he will repay but when the money came he use to buy watch and some other irrelevant things. He didn't repay which affected me badly because of the money my struggling parent use to sent to me which is always small #10000 every three weeks. Ever since then anytime he sees me in school and when he comes to my house he will ask if I have cook? which I don't know how to tell him no.

well...since you cant say NO (or pay me what you owe me), then continue being played for a fool.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Burgerlomo: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Man up and do the damn needful cool

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Anytime he comes to ur pad u can always tell him food no dey and u are broke. Use style take ditch am bros.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by bmcariyo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Only Food?? Tell us the truth. Abi the guy they chop the other food way make u no fit talk nii. Tell him :No more"

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lmaogrin...Pack to somwher else, where he wont knw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
stop cooking for a while since u r such a nice person

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by mrpoul(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
stop cooking for a while since u r such a nice person
I have,
for some weeks now

but today that I just cook and was hoping the food will take me up to 2 days he just come around

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by mrpoul(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
Anytime he comes to ur pad u can always tell him food no dey and u are broke. Use style take ditch am bros.
I have try this, the guy is just too insensitive

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

but today that I just cook and was hoping the food will take me up to 2 days he just come around
grin

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
He's taking advantage of you, he's an opportunistic such pple care for only their selves

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

grin he have satelite smell censor to your cooking

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Preshy561(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
You don't know how to tell him no?
I'm sorry for you.
People will keep taking advantage of you till you get sense.
Lalasticlala a brother needs some help

70 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

I feel so sorry for you.

I hope you don't think you're helping him because he's merely taking you for a fool.

62 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Offpoint1: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Food is the least thing I'll ever deny anyone. Like my grandfather always said to me "Offpoint no matter how full you are, you'll still be hungry in 5 hours time, so give that food to your brother"

I don't think there's any reasonable human being that will come to your house everyday just to eat, His conscience will not allow that.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by ebujany(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
lol, keep feeding him while he uses his own money to buy watch.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by topedoski(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jokingly ask him if you are his parents... He will get the hint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Jcole1985(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get A female room-mate like sweetbuns who can insult,refuse her sexual advances.That will make her fustrated then unleash her on the spinless efulefu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by flokii: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
You better summon the courage now and tell him NO instead of suffering in silence..

I had similar issue once when a friend visited my place, stayed till night on purpose, only to start placing calls to a strange girl to come over to my house.

You know what I did? I told him NO WAY point blank.. he should get a cheap hotel for his runs, not my place.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Epositive(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

parasite

36 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
That guy must be a Warri guy cus Warri guys no dey carry last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by habsydiamond(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Reward is the constant thing here for both the wicked and the good. Continue to give and u shall receive.. leave his case to God to judge. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by OKOATA(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin This guy make me remember AY, you no go see AY when you de cook but once you won serve like this AY go show. He will not even wait for you to call him to join, he will just wash his hand and start to de chop my eba and okro soup. I began to wonder maybe he has a guardian angel who informs him..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by linearity: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Redoil:
Give and it shall be given unto you

Don’t forget that, that same Bible says ‘fools and their money will soon part ways’

Try to balance it up...since the OP, is not courageous enough to tell the guy NO, even after the guy have stood him up by not paying his money back, am certain the later bible verse above will caught up with him sooner than your assertions.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Makaveli217(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tell him to bring money so you can cook for him, finish.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by extremelygolden: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Offpoint1:
Food is the least thing I'll ever deny anyone. Like my grandfather always said to me "Offpoint no matter how full you are, you'll still be hungry in 5 hours time, so give that food to your brother"

I don't think there's any reasonable human being that will come to your house everyday just to eat, His conscience will not allow that.

My brother, this is a school setting and believe me some students no dey send. No shame, no conscience. It's left for the Op to be wise and ignore the parasitic guy.

89 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by leonard002(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Being too nice, doesn't quite help.
Here read this. Contact me for a copy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.