Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank (1505 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by teresafaith: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't know if this is the right section to post this.

As I'm typing this, I'm really depressed, angry and frustrated cos Skye/polaris wants to kill me before my time.

I made a transaction through pos with a skye/polaris ATM card on the 22nd of December 2018, the pos machine kept saying declined, so I had to go to an atm near by to withdraw, cos I needed the goods I purchased.

Only for me to get home, I saw an alert of debit on my phone, I immediately called their customer service, I was told to wait ten working days so as to rectify the situation, brothers and sister, it has been the same story ever since.

I even went to one of their branches, I'm still hearing same story.

Someone should please help me on how to collect my money back, cos I really need it.

Mydn44 lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by Ginalex(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
teresafaith:

As I'm typing this, I'm really depressed, angry and frustrated cos Skye/polaris wants to kill me before my time.

I made a transaction through pos with a skye/polaris ATM card on the 22nd of December 2018, the pos machine kept saying declined, so I had to go to an atm near by to withdraw, cos I needed the goods I purchased.

Only for me to get home, I saw an alert of debit on my phone, I immediately called their customer service, I was told to wait ten working days so as to rectify the situation, brothers and sister, it has been the same story ever since.

Someone should please help me on how to collect my money back, cos I really need it.

Mydn44 lalasticlala
Send a mail to CBN and copy Polaris in it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by KevMitnick: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Go to twitter, send a tweet to cbn and tag Polaris bank in it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by yerokunphilips: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
KevMitnick:
Go to twitter, send a tweet to cbn and tag Polaris bank in it.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by teresafaith: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ginalex:
What's their email address?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ginalex:
. Simple just do that, and you will come thanking us.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by Ginalex(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
teresafaith:

What's their email address?
contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng

A nicely composed mail will do the magic... Or do twitter like the other guy suggested.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by All4real2: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
teresafaith:

Mydn44 lalasticlala
they will pay you additional fine of 10k if CBN get to hear about it
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by fvck(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
All4real2:
they will pay you additional fine of 10k if CBN get to hear about it

On this next level?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by KingRex1(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2019
People don't know that transactions like this involves 4 financial institutions. The paying bank (polaris), the switch/processor (interswitch), NIBSS (CBN) and the merchant's bank(POS).

So when there is an error like this, true to network failing along the line, your money hangs and it takes serious process for it to retrace its step back or to the destination bank.

CBN can't sanction a bank cus truly its no one's fault, its just a general failed system in Nigeria. CBN can only sanction a bank if it ignores your complaint and fails to revert your money after the said number of days.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by Ginalex(f): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingRex1:
People don't know that transactions like this involves 4 financial institutions. The paying bank (polaris), the switch/processor (interswitch), NIBSS (CBN) and the merchant's bank(POS).

So when there is an error like this, true to network failing along the line, your money hangs and it takes serious process for it to retrace its step back or to the destination bank.

CBN can't sanction a bank cus truly its no one's fault, its just a general failed system in Nigeria. CBN can only sanction a bank if it ignores your complaint and fails to revert your money after the said number of days.
Did you read the OP? This happened since December 22 (3months ago) does it take any bank that long to revert a simple transaction. @Op do what I advised and thank me later. Speaking from experience. I'm very sure the head office would call you by the time they see the mail.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money From Skye/polaris Bank by Hierax: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please I'm in need of someone with a Polaris Bank POS machine. Call me on 08129365461.
It's very important that I find one, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales, Total Clearance / Eager Nigerians Seek South African Investors / Companies Act 2006 And Private Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.