Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? (465 Views)

Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady / This Is Why Men Suffer Most After Breakups (most People Have Been Brainwashed) / Things To Know Before Indulging In Revenge Sex After Breakups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by Offpoint1: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
I've read a lot of stories about guys collecting/ demanding their girlfriendd to return back stuffs they bought for them after breakups, I want to know if in actual sense it's right to do so. To me I personally find it childish, a mature man shouldn't exhibit such behavior. If things didn't worked out with you both you should be a man enough to move on. It doesn't matter the circumstances that led to the break up.

So guys let's hear your opinion.
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by youngest85(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Your mumu tie wrapper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
How childish undecided
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Let's be objective. It makes no sense.
As long as it wasn't contractual.
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nope. I think it's wrong.
The only thing I can take back is the engagement ring.

If there's any. sad
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Offpoint1:
I've read a lot of stories about guys collecting/ demanding their girlfriendd to return back stuffs they bought for them after breakups, I want to know if in actual sense it's right to do so. To me I personally find it childish, a mature man shouldn't exhibit such behavior. If things didn't worked out with you both you should be a man enough to move on. It doesn't matter the circumstances that led to the break up.

So guys let's hear your opinion.

depends on:
- reason for breakup
- reason why gifts were handed (some women demand gifts as a requisite for dating)
- what are the gifts in question
- whether or not you and the babe are still in good terms
- if the dude wants to do so or not
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by pansophist(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

depends on:
- reason for breakup
- reason why gifts were handed (some women demand gifts as a requisite for dating)
- what are the gifts in question
- whether or not you and the babe are still in good terms
- if the dude wants to do so or not

I concur. It's not a yes or no answer, lots of variables to determine if I'll collect my things back.
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Xaos:
Nope. I think it's wrong.
The only thing I can take back is the engagement ring.

If there's any. sad

have you ever asked yourself....what happens to that same engagement ring, if/when you end up marrying that babe?!
Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by badadvice(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Things you can't/should never take back after a break up include phone, land, house, clothes, sperm, hair, jewelries etc.
Things you can take back after a break up include engagement ring, condom pack, car.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Collecting Back Stuffs You Bought After Breakups? by Jcole1985(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
The rules are simple
From dust you came,to dust you shall Return

(1) (Reply)

Think About It...................... / How Safe Is MouthAction? / Man Reveals What His Girlfriend Did After Being Confronted Over Her Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.