Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Do Game Sound Affect The Way You Play? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do Game Sound Affect The Way You Play? (251 Views)

Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / Emilia Clarke Felt Pressured To Do Game Of Thrones Nude Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Game Sound Affect The Way You Play? by Hrmkingobi(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sound can be key to gaming success
both for the game creators and the players.

It sets the tone, builds drama and rewards good play.

From the simplistic bleeps in the arcade games
of 40 years ago, to the epic, multi-layered,
orchestrated scores of today - Mark Savage explores
how far music has come in the virtual worlds of gaming.

“The coin noise in Mario - I don’t think it’s collecting the coin itself that’s satisfying,
it’s the sound it makes that makes some little dopamine detonator go off in your head.”

- Charlie Brooker

You can kindly drop your suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Us 2019 / This Kinda Dream Be The Worst / Jasper Comedy Laugh Out Your Sorrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.