Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

#BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One (23233 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by fikiman7000(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Op which one be morr?
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by diablos: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2019
When will afonjas learn to believe in themselves? They always huff and puff and complain about their Igbo friends not being there for them. A clear cut example is this dude right here.
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by marvin906(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2019
isn't it too early for all this

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by victorian(f): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2019
The guy sef

The main deal on bbnaija is about winning the money, in whichever way u can make it happen.

Been real on the set will not make anyone of them smile to the bank.

It's all about the money!!!!!! cheesy

Make he go seat down and focus on his next level, if he has one angry
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by bigtt76(f): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Won't these people get a life? Haba! angry
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by gcof(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2019
originals1:
Space booked

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
i really do not know how Instagram or Instagram followers work though I have an account but if you can give me Details of how the 18k followers can turn to €18k every three months or N18k every day, then I will invest in it
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:
A lot of these guys are just angry and bitter that Miracle is not following them to hustle cheap endorsements up and down.

He's living his best life, getting his conmercial pilot degree, going scuba diving and sky diving. He isn't in Nigeria, suffering and smiling, he isn't forcing himself to be friends with people who can only offer fake love.

They can't imagine someone progressing without limiting himself to being an actor, musician or 'brand influencer'....this DeeOne is especially pained, maybe because he thinks a small boy like Miracle is making clowns of his elders.

Tobi is the only Gee Miracle has from that show and that's all he needs.
Leo was surprisingly not in their anti- Miracle gang. The whole thing was so distasteful. How can supposed men, gather to discuss an absent man. Miracle this and that.

It was so so boring and full of bile. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:
Miracle na Igbo man na, na so them dey do.. Even biafra sef is not real.... Igbo always chest beating

One love my Igbo brothers
I love u so much

I'm married to Amatarasha an Igbo girl
I don't hate igbos
Na joke I dey joke
sad
Na joke you d joke abi
You no see your papa balls joke with
Na Biafra you wan joke with angry
Take time oh
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by queenitee(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:
A lot of these guys are just angry and bitter that Miracle is not following them to hustle cheap endorsements up and down.

He's living his best life, getting his conmercial pilot degree, going scuba diving and sky diving. He isn't in Nigeria, suffering and smiling, he isn't forcing himself to be friends with people who can only offer fake love.

They can't imagine someone progressing without limiting himself to being an actor, musician or 'brand influencer'....this DeeOne is especially pained, maybe because he thinks a small boy like Miracle is making clowns of his elders.

God bless you, you said my mind

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Iykesmooth: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
EasternActivist:

Why not go to bank??

I don't have a collateral

I swear if I could get a loan I would
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by akin9ja78(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Must you talk
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Timekeeper: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
sad Na joke you d joke abi You no see your papa balls joke with Na Biafra you wan joke with angry Take time oh
Ur own Papa get balls.. Idiot
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:

Ur own Papa get balls.. Idiot
But I no d reason to play with wetin pass me tongue

Fool lipsrsealed
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Ategberoson(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2019
diablos:
When will afonjas learn to believe in themselves? They always huff and puff and complain about their Igbo friends not being there for them. A clear cut example is this dude right heregrin

when will Igbo stop using hasty generalization in everything that come their way?

you people need proper education at that side
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Omulu123: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

when will Igbo stop using hasty generalization in everything that come their way?

you people need proper education at that side

Exactly my point. It’s so annoying
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Timekeeper: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
But I no d reason to play with wetin pass me tongue
Fool lipsrsealed
Pele
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by ADUKKY(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Now i see why Deeone got kicked out early in the show, guy has too much bile and bitterness in him that. Miracle made it clear from get go that he is not the entertainment freak person, his goal is to win the money get the licence and win the guy did, getting the licence he is doing. I felt like slapping that Deeone from the TV last night the way he managed to rope Miracle into every question Ebuka asked him. Dude needs to concentrate same level of energy into his never existed career. Must everyone fit into your box, jealousy kill you there.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by rossyc(f): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:

You said it all. A supposed married man ranting like a kid, every question Ebuka asked him, he had a way of bringing Miracle into it. The guy should cut Miracle some slack and face his life haba.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Ategberoson(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Omulu123:

Exactly my point. It’s so annoying

they are so addicted with applying series of stereotype in their post even the educated among them. they don't know they're just disgracing themselves here. it's glaring they're full of half brain people at that side
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by KGD10: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:

What's the one ranting about? Who asked Miracle not to start school when his mates were in school? So because he went to school at 23, others should start over and begin a new school? Some people are roaming.

Dee one said the truth about Miracle. Miracle was deceitful and fake in the house. ABC.

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Slimguy0(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Lol very quickly, I think Deeone is just tryinna play a BLACKFACE on Miracle... One thing I love this Miracle guy for is the fact that he is very focused and real... He knows whatever they were into was a game and he played it well...
Deeone is just a Dunce for a fact and throughout the show, he couldn't keep Miracle's name out of his mouth, he nearly blamed Miracle for Nigeria's problems lmao..
Uncle Deeone that He did not come for your show doesn't mean he did not support.. Even if he did not support, are you entitled to his support? Does he owe you?? Let's be frank... He did not go for Teedy A's listening party either and they didn't make it of a deal
Miracle is just focused on bettering himself rather than move with the Bandwagon of the social media blah blah y'all getting intoxicated with.. He's a very private person and even in his silence they still call his name.. Man's busy bettering his life, I guess you do same Deeone don't be a Blackface..

4 Likes

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by akikanju(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:

Welcome back.
I miss you from the days of Dbanj and Don Jazzy split.
You are a loud Don Jazzy fan and I'm a loyal Dbanj guy.
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by CaptainG00D: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes my husband

But u love me come hate igbos

Wait are u serious?
U disappointed me..
A guy that has been insulting IGBOS in a public forum..
Saying all u gals do is spread hiv undecided
Do u know that foriegners are on this forum for him to say such things..

A yoruba girl can't take this rubbish ... Some of u are just too loose. angry
I'm disappointed in u

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by kokan: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deeone is just bittered that Miracle won. There is noting he can do about that. Am a youruba woman and earnestly routed for Miracle and I never regretted that looking at the show again. Let him go and rest Miracle send no hater

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Budline(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's a game, it's not about being real. It's about playing the game how you can to win the money. Dee one is just an hater. Miracle is a private person who is not really interested in entertainment, he just came to win the money, finish.

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by BCAV: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
I wonder what dee one's problem is exactly, guy's so full of hate. Haba. #proudlyteammiracle#

1 Like

Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Amatarasha(f): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Wait are u serious?
U disappointed me..
A guy that has been insulting IGBOS in a public forum..
Saying all u gals do is spread hiv undecided
Do u know that foriegners are on this forum for him to say such things..

A yoruba girl can't take this rubbish ... Some of u are just too loose. angry
I'm disappointed in u
Timekeeper come here at once n leave that ur funmib::ch ,
Ur punishment is come on romance section n beg for forgiveness on asaigbo u insulted.... Or or or secret babes gang go frustrate u here ,
we are 8 in numbers
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by CaptainG00D: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Timekeepr come here at once n leave that ur funmib::ch ,
Ur punishment is come on romance section n beg for forgiveness on asaigbo u insulted.... Or or or secret babes gang go frustrate u here ,
we are 8 in numbers

Pls keep me outta ur childish frolics with him
A fool goes around insulting ur tribe on every comment he makes on the forum, yet u frolic with him on the same coment just becoz ur moniker is on his signature and u fall for it yakata cheaply undecided
That's so disrespectful and disgraceful.
I can't imagine a yoruba girl doing that rubbish.

That idiot would be laughing at u offline but its not my problem,
My problem is them insulting umuafor all because of the looseness in some of u.
Re: #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One by Amatarasha(f): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Pls keep me outta ur childish frolics with him
A fool goes around insulting ur tribe on every comment he makes on the forum, yet u frolic with him on the same coment just becoz ur moniker is on his signature and u fall for it yakata cheaply undecided
That's so disrespectful and disgraceful.
I can't imagine a yoruba girl doing that rubbish.

That idiot would be laughing at u offline but its not my problem,
My problem is them insulting umuafor all because of the looseness in some of u.

Please nna am so sorry 4 this oh, i didnt know he is insulting igbos cos am new here...forgive me i no it hurts ,
But u dont me as a wicked cruel bitch ? ..
Watch out i
I will mess him up dat he will runaway from NL ,so which other igbo babe is loose call her name let me know!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.