Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

JAMB Lesson Teacher Seen Assaulting A Female Student, Today, In Surulere: Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JAMB Lesson Teacher Seen Assaulting A Female Student, Today, In Surulere: Video (356 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Two Ladies Seen Assaulting A Driver During A Heated Exchange In Lagos. / JAMB Lesson Teacher Assaults A Female Student In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Lesson Teacher Seen Assaulting A Female Student, Today, In Surulere: Video by elkharpone: 12:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Her only problem was him constantly beating her on her head. But this teacher wouldn’t listen, saying she has no right to tell him where he should flog her on... She attends Jamb lessons their... i don’t care what she did.. No one has the right to hit a student that way.
I asked a student there for the teacher’s name ( the boy on the red shirt) and he says the girl deserves to be beaten.. I was Shocked �. Like for real!! This is right to him... Addressing any situation with violence. Shit!! I thank God he isn’t my kid brother... Violence is Never the ANSWER!! Never ...
These youngsters can’t be made to believe that violence is the only way..!! In 2019
This happened in No 13 Simisola Estate, off olufemi street on Ogulana drive, Surulere,Lagos-Nigeria.Zee Lessons
Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSGO43nCM4/
Re: JAMB Lesson Teacher Seen Assaulting A Female Student, Today, In Surulere: Video by Coker302(f): 1:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Jamb lesson teacher angry He should stabbed in the ass mehn... angry

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGC30ZWimmw

(1) (Reply)

See How Man Stabbed A Catholic Priest In Canada Live On Tv / RCCG Pastors Accused By Son Inlaw Of Aborting His Child / First Son Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.