Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) (4052 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by Flavourwaym: 1:09am On Mar 22, 2019
WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (Photos)

https://flavourwaynaija..com/2019/03/wow-see-how-this-lady-transforms.html
Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by Zamboroto: 1:58am On Mar 22, 2019
if I click make I sh!t nail!

4 Likes

Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 22, 2019
If I click make I give birth to a nail angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by martius101(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2019
OGUN KILL YOU.......you should have at least written something to show content.......sense far to you small

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by happybee: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2019
If I click make I open eyes na..
Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by lobell: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Zamboroto:
if I click make I sh!t nail!
Guest007:
If I click make I give birth to a nail angry

Which one dey pain pass?
Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by Zamboroto: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2019
lobell:

Which one dey pain pass?

e depend on 2 things. 1: the type &size of the nail and 2: how you plan to take sh!t or give birth to the nail. whether na vertically or horizontally.
Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by lobell: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Zamboroto:

e depend on 2 things. 1: the type &size of the nail and 2: how you plan to take sh!t or give birth to the nail. whether na vertically or horizontally.

Choi! See analysis. I will not wish a transverse lie on even my worst enemy.
Re: WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) by Kingbones(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Laclick lafool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.