Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP (9952 Views)

Illegal Toll: IGP Orders CPs To Dismantle All Unauthorised Checkpoints / Unknown Gunmen: Police Dismantle All Checkpoints In Aba  - Residents / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by 247naijamedia: 4:08am On Mar 22, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said that it will checkmate all plots to rig or mar the forthcoming supplementary polls.

In a statement by its spokesman Kola Ologbondiyan on Thursday, the PDP said Nigerians will deal with thugs dressed in military uniforms seeking to aid rigging of the March 23 supplementary elections.

The party said it is ready to “confront, resist and dismantle all rigging machinery” in a bid to consolidate on its already established victory in the March 23 supplementary governorship elections.

“Our structure and followership in Sokoto, Kano, Adamawa, Plateau, Bauchi and Benue states have been fully rallied at all levels of polling and collation process to resist any attempt by anybody to manipulate,” the party stressed.

The party alleged that it has full information of how the APC is moving huge sums of money in the attempt to bribe officials of INEC to manipulate the electoral process.

It also claimed that the APC has been sending its agents to promise money to voters and how such overtures are being rejected by the voters.

The PDP however noted that all ‘ignoble schemes’ are already known and that the party is standing shoulder to shoulder with the people of the states were the supplementary polls will be holding, as to support them in defending their votes.

The party stressed that all its agents, members and supporters have been equipped to closely monitor all the electoral processes, from the accreditation of voters, voting and collation of results, ensure that all results delivered at the polling units be immediately posted on INEC website and use all legitimate means to firmly resist any attempt to alter the results.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Supplementary-We-Are-Ready-To-Resist-Dismantle-All-Rigging-Machinery-PDP.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by wethebest(m): 5:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Kk. Best rigger to win. Useless country

6 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by princegeo(m): 5:07am On Mar 22, 2019
When will Nigeria adopt online voting system

I think it can help more in adressing all these dead men

2 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by ralmix(m): 5:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Bet9ja660:
[color=#770077][/color]see below
Baba bross check the date you no even edit the date well (unprofessional scammer) �

4 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by LordCenturion(m): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2019
Both parties are guilty of this, in fact, APC are still learning from PDP, PDP are the grand master in this game, things just turn upside down a bit for them....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Bet9ja660:
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Must people win with you?.....
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by Englov(m): 5:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Good

MTN CHEAP DATA

DATA VALID FOR 3 MONTHS

5GB = 2700

4GB = 2400

2GB = 1200

1GB = 650

ENGLOV is the most trusted in Data sales and instant delivery...buy and introduce us to 5 people on a particular package and get 1 free (T&CA).

Check our contact below.
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by Timekeeper: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Yes resist every Igbo man attempt to rig election

Igbo too love cheating

Husbandsnatcha, I lie??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by expert555: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2019
princegeo:
When will Nigeria adopt online voting system

I think it can help more in adressing all these dead men

That doesn’t Favour APC hence the reason they asked Bubu not to sign The updated version of the electoral act, they have the Inec and the military at their disposals to rig elections, the party of change, nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by iHart(m): 5:48am On Mar 22, 2019
The game is set
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by mixta140: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2019
expert555:

That doesn’t Favour APC hence the reason they asked Bubu not to sign The updated version of the electoral act, they have the Inec and the military at their disposals to rig elections, the party of change, nonsense people
When pdp were in power it's their act too.
Both ain't clean. Just don't know why people still vote this two evil parties pointing fingers

3 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by Lovelyn451(f): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2019
pdp stop talking, dismantle it and announce later

2 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2019
LordCenturion:
Both parties are guilty of this, in fact, APC are still learning from PDP, PDP are the grand master in this game, things just turn upside down a bit for them....
I tell u ma Guy.. My polling unit in Kano, PDP members voted more than once. Some voted 7 to 10 times using different PVC and now dem go act like saints.. My prayer is that, d kain justice wey PDP do wen dem get power, may dem APC do dem d same kain of justice, Ameen

8 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by leofab(f): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Worthless politicians and their leaking mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by chriskosherbal(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Abi I agree with you babe .....dem say wetin person go do dey e mind. Making noise about it shows you are only looking/trying to draw sympathy.

See signature

1 Like

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by chriskosherbal(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Abi I agree with you babe .....dem say wetin person go do dey e mind. Making noise about it shows you are only looking/trying to draw sympathy.

See signature

1 Like

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by chrisxxx(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2019
U cant use a machine against its inventor.
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by Whitneyclark(f): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Will this all work? Not at the end end of the day PDP gives up...& moreover time is running out
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by xperiencelove(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2019
2019 Presidential election result

INEC server:
PMB: 15,191,847 votes
Atiku: 11,262,978 votes

Atiku Server:
PMB: 16,741,430 votes
Atiku: 18,356,732 votes

It shall never be better for those deceiving Atiku just to make more money from him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by jericco1(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2019
that's the same thing you guys said prior to the presidential election.
insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a totally different answer!
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by chiedu7: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2019
We all know that PDP won.

Where is that jihadist sef?
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by fikiman7000(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Pdp seff don dey para oo whereas lets wait for osun tribunal today,hopefully pdp will get back their mandate back
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by fredoooooo: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Live by Rigging die by Rigging... grin
Re: Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP by mofedamijo(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2019
PDP should look for a mat and sleep, last time i checked even the U.S presidential election is said to have been manipulated, in other words "rigged", i remember vividly well, when late yaradua said he knows the election that brought him to power was rigged, if PDP were saints, then thats a different senario, Obasanjo once said the election was going to be do or die, buhari said i will congratulate myself when i win, 50-50. PDP should get lost, if atiku and his boss had done the needful, and had saddled INEC with a powerful structure to withstand any problem during election, and be able to be truly independent, Atiku won't be having this issues today, karma is indeed a bitch...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan Says APC Is Responsible For Burning Of INEC Offices Nationwide / Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis / Kwankwaso: "Security Vote Is A Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.