Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years (8222 Views)

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years by tenmariner: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Thanks to the Japanese . What about the United kingdom that join us together and abandon us in this shit hole of a country ? How much did they help Nigeria in areas of health , technology , education etc. Their only help is their bank helping Nigeria politician to keep stolen funds.

Uk didn't abandon us, we requested they let us alone. We were the one that moved a motion of self governance by chief antonoy Enaharo to be precised.
Re: Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:
Thanks to obasanjo influence.. A yoruba man

Stop this tribal Rant on Nairaland please
Re: Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years by Timekeeper: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Stop this tribal Rant on Nairaland please

Enemy of progress back off.. Must u always quote me? Abeg do ur own make I do mine
Re: Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:

Enemy of progress back off.. Must u always quote me? Abeg do ur own make I do mine

Even if you want to do tribal Rants, people will understand if you are defending but you are now the Aggressor.
Re: Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years by Timekeeper: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Even if you want to do tribal Rants, people will understand if you are defending but you are now the Aggressor.

Mumu.. No time
Re: Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years by nextstep(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shelumiel:
Only God knows what Nigeria will pay in return for Japan's "kindness "".

Oh, the funds were used to buy Japanese products ... oh you thought donation is free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 / FG To Establish Free Trade Zone In Ekiti / Lagos To Harvest From 10,000 Hectares of Land Acquired From Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.