Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents (44253 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by jargonzboi(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2019
na so
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2019
the baby daddy nko
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by ikrumalemonday(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2019
Very important, our parents deserve every care we can give back.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by godofuck231: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
MhizMuna:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has shared a picture showing the three most important people in her life. Seen in the picture are her mother, father and son Jayce.

According to Linda Ikeji, such people are never to be neglected as advised by the Bible.

She shared:

The three most important people in my life! Papa, mama and Jayce.

To everyone who still have their parents alive, please take care of them. It’s 100% your responsibility. Never ever neglect them no matter what. Even the bible tells us in the 4th commandment to ‘Honor our fathers and mothers, so that our days may be long’.

Be there for them. Do all you can to give them a happy life. To take care of people who once took care of us is one of the highest honours. Give your mum or dad a big hug for me.
https://www./2019/03/linda-ikeji-shares-picture-of-the-three-most.html

wait wait, I can't see Bob risky in the pic
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Olodo24: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Mr Shola nkor?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2019
Laura nko?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by gassbee: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2019
Jayce just so cute
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by eodavids(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2019
MhizMuna:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has shared a picture showing the three most important people in her life. Seen in the picture are her mother, father and son Jayce.

According to Linda Ikeji, such people are never to be neglected as advised by the Bible.

She shared:

The three most important people in my life! Papa, mama and Jayce.

To everyone who still have their parents alive, please take care of them. It’s 100% your responsibility. Never ever neglect them no matter what. Even the bible tells us in the 4th commandment to ‘Honor our fathers and mothers, so that our days may be long’.

Be there for them. Do all you can to give them a happy life. To take care of people who once took care of us is one of the highest honours. Give your mum or dad a big hug for me.
https://www./2019/03/linda-ikeji-shares-picture-of-the-three-most.html

You are also important Linda. Remember that!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Isoduwa(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2019
That means there was no d!ck involved in bring her son to the world � so kemi was right
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Codyt(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Donjazzy12:

You see how female children take care of their parents. Look at how Linda's Dad is very happy. If say na man be I'm first pikin him for Don die by now. Most male children of nowadays are worthless.
Bro most first male children are worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Legendguru: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
so your husband that fiucked and impregnated you is not important.women are evil.what if you didn't conceive
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Legendguru:
so your husband that fiucked and impregnated you is not important.women are evil.what if you didn't conceive
Boys like you are the worthless things we are talking about
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by MhizzAJ(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Donjazzy12:

You see how female children take care of their parents. Look at how Linda's Dad is very happy. If say na man be I'm first pikin him for Don die by now. Most male children of nowadays are worthless.

very worthless
they seem to neglect their parents too quickly and it's even worse once they get married
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Slimsly100(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Nor be small, d kinda heartbreak most of them give to parents these days is second to non.
God help us
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Biglittlelois(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pojomojo:
When my son was born, i created an email address for him.

Every achievement and photo taken is sent to that email.

When he is old enough, he will get the password and will have all those memories.

Sharing this idea for those who may like it to do as well.

Wow thanks for sharing, I'll do this when I have kids.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by seangy4konji: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na my papa and mama u for like...
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shitface:

Bitch, speak for yourself and tell us how worthless you are to your family.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
koladebrainiac:
the guy that pumped her nko?

He has been paid off wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by abbasajao(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pojomojo:

When he is old enough, he will get the password and will have all those memories.

Tell me more about this

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Newmans: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
How about baby dady? jacey papa is not there.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:
me nko? i no dey important?

You're very important to me wink if you know! You know!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pojomojo:

Is this you or you took it from this sauce grin

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Gentleziggy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
koladebrainiac:
the guy that pumped her nko?
u mean the man who sowed his life giving seed into her birth canal ?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Abbeymoore10(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nonsense... if no b them abeg who wan dey important na me abi
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Legendguru: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Philpham:

Boys like you are the worthless things we are talking about

evil women everywhere.there u go again.when you have no regard and no.love for your husband at home.how can.you respect elders
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by tohyorsih(f): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

You're very important to me wink if you know! You know!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih post=76897464][/quote]

If there was a love to click rather than the like here I'll do it!! Jus to let you know I meant ITT!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by tohyorsih(f): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

If there was a love to click rather than the like here I'll do it!! Jus to let you know I meant ITT!!
oh thanks for the love wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

oh thanks for the love wink
Stop jawe Don't play with your hubby please!!! Let's begin WhatsApp zero7zero. 5.Seven 5.seven
9.three. 8.zero. See ya soon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos / Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.