Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sales Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Representative (2458 Views)

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment For Sales Representative / Urgent Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Representative @ A Supermarket... / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Representative by BCAV: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Please who knows dis company:
POOPANION NIG LTD. how real are they??
Re: Sales Representative by MaziChux(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2019
I've got same question and some others too.
please let's relate on this. And if anyone has info about them, don't fail to share for us all common good.
thanks.
Re: Sales Representative by okoloemmalex(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2019
please, I will need to know about them o. they said i have been offered a job, please, somebody should help out o
Re: Sales Representative by abianos4re(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2019
I received the same message this morning and was told to pay #50,200 I think this is a form of scam
Re: Sales Representative by BCAV: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2019
I think so too, but on a second thought wld they b doing so alongside Zenith general insurance?
Re: Sales Representative by abianos4re(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2019
Why would they ask to pay the sum of fifty thousand two hundred naira to an account? When you are looking for a job is not normal.
Re: Sales Representative by Hutomi: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2019
BCAV:
I think so too, but on a second thought wld they b doing so alongside Zenith general insurance?

My thoughts exactly. I received same letter of employment but was skeptical about the payment part. Then seeing the zenith bank logo and that we should pay in person at any zenith bank branch and collect an insurance certificate got me really confused. Please anyone who can clear this i would really be grateful coz i am considering paying. Although I am very skeptical about it
Re: Sales Representative by Vado(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2019
abianos4re:
I received the same message this morning and was told to pay #50,200 I think this is a form of scam

Guy what's there to think again. Obviously this one are jokers. #50k for an imaginary job offer. Flee!
Re: Sales Representative by okoloemmalex(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2019
lol... i stumbled on their website and saw a skeletal page bearing one address along oregun axis. I hope one of your attached pdf files states that further interview will be done on Skype or phone calls? If so, I'm waiting for them there. we can't fall for cheap scam even when we 're gradually getting over GNLD and its likes. we need job no mean say we need scammers.
Re: Sales Representative by BCAV: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Exactly ooo
Re: Sales Representative by soleskate(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's a job scam
1. Check the time you receive the mail
2. How would you pay for insurance when you've not gotten offer letter.
3. You don't know the terms and conditions of the job.
4. They even told you how to fill the form and when to pay.
5. Their website is so useless.
6. No company address.

it's a job SCAM!!!!
Re: Sales Representative by K4daniel: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
I think it is purely a sales agent job which will commit the company to give goods into the hands of the sales agent.
I saw their advert and product online.
Re: Sales Representative by K4daniel: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2019
okoloemmalex:
lol... i stumbled on their website and saw a skeletal page bearing one address along oregun axis. I hope one of your attached pdf files states that further interview will be done on Skype or phone calls? If so, I'm waiting for them there. we can't fall for cheap scam even when we 're gradually getting over GNLD and its likes. we need job no mean say we need scammers.

This is not scam the company says it's sales rep will also do agent banking to earn extra commission hence each sales rep is asked to get a Fidelity Guarantee insurance policy to mitigate against loss/es incurred as a direct result of employee misconduct in the areas of fraud, theft or dishonesty in 
handling company assets and products that includes:  (1). Cash; (2). Android 
Phone/Tablet device ; (3). Android POS Systems"
Re: Sales Representative by Slickbishop(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2019
is there any WhatsApp group for this?
Re: Sales Representative by okoloemmalex(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2019
should hold this people firm as they 're authentic or still hold them as a pinch of salt? But who have authentic info about them and how they operate? please, more enlightenment is needed here. thank you
Re: Sales Representative by Myjumie(f): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
From the look of things, it looks like an elite scam. Their website and Facebook/YouTube page is barely 4days old. And why pay dt sum before I start the job? Will they be d first company to be hiring sales representative??
Re: Sales Representative by K4daniel: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Myjumie:
From the look of things, it looks like an elite scam. Their website and Facebook/YouTube page is barely 4days old. And why pay dt sum before I start the job? Will they be d first company to be hiring sales representative??

You may be wrong.  I had to check there Facebook and Youtube if truly it’s 4 days old.  I found out that their Youtube is more than a year……….. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39bfAh-Fgvg  and their Facebook page is up to a year 
https://web.facebook.com/Poopanion-2077036935898032/?_rdc=1&_rdr

I THINK THERE IS MORE TO WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW.
Re: Sales Representative by kenebobson(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2019
I received same congratulatory message for a Sales Representative role in Poopanion Nigeria limited and to also proceed with the payment for insurance which is #50,200. This is where i got confused, No face to face interview or Skype call interview of any kind as it was written in their JD before the congratulatory message and some persons are telling me this is actually real. Pls if any one have a deep information about this poop company abeg share because there's nothing to grab from their website.
Re: Sales Representative by Myjumie(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
K4daniel:

You may be wrong.  I had to check there Facebook and Youtube if truly it’s 4 days old.  I found out that their Youtube is more than a year……….. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39bfAh-Fgvg  and their Facebook page is up to a year 
https://web.facebook.com/Poopanion-2077036935898032/?_rdc=1&_rdr

I THINK THERE IS MORE TO WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW.

Didn't know how they did it, bt when I first googled them, nothing came up only for me to try few days later and there they are
Re: Sales Representative by okoloemmalex(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Who had received calls or further mail from them since the congratulatory message came in? and did anyone pay the #50,200 for the insurance purposes? because I still hold it on 50/50 level.
Re: Sales Representative by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Morning guys.... Do we have anyone who finally made the payment and started working with this company?

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 30k / 2023 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment / International and Local Jobs Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.