Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21030 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2019
I have never been more convinced in my life that Christians and Muslims do NOT serve the same God. Or how do we explain the desperation to have only those who practice your faith at the helm of affairs in a democratic nation? Stupid statements such as this one are the reason why regular Christians and Muslims will forever be on opposing ends of the societal spectrum.
Imagine if a Christian had said such. Just imagine...

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Preshy561:

What you said is truth.
They are using religion to invade SW en masse.
Yorubas think Its Igbos that are their problem in Lagos.
Thank God how Obiano stopped Okada in Onitsha, cos they wanted to use the same tactics in osha but they got stopped.
Na their tactics be that, using Okada to invade the South and give them a year they will start bringing their wives and what makes a Northern to bring his wives to the South is really serious.

Believe me in 8 years times, Northerners will be running for Governor of Lagos. All an Igbo man needs to rule Lagos is to present a VP ticket to Saraki Hausawa in Lagos and mobilize those Northerners in Lagos.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Cyynthia(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Gandollar(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most.
Oga there are no Muslims in the SE. Whatever you have their is your own make belief.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by mikeweezy(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Then you know nothing.

Go and read open letter of Egbe Omo Oduduwa to Yoruba moslems.
just a letter from one person
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]
Lame attempt at dividing Yoruba along religious lines. We can see the okoro in your write up. Omo Igbo

We have seen how Muric is uniting the Yoruba...

grin grin grin

Funny lots

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by fredoooooo: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Both MURUC and CAN are crazy ...
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by jericco1(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2019
stupid people. you guys want to start what you can't finish abi
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by MistadeRegal(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2019
angry
If only you know that according to one Sani Bashir, you're just a Yoruba slave.

23 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by gurunlocker: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2019
This country will remain stagnant for 100 years with religion and tribal issue.... shocked

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by sureheaven(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2019
That's what Islam as a religion is known for.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Noblefirstlady: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Who do this man thinks he is please
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Olugbayi: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2019
ILLITERATE MUSLIM PROFESSOR SEEKING RECOGNITION !

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Cyoung4real(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.

Igbo muslim ko, Igbo mortuary ni.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Endtimebro: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Pls that dude is a professor if what?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by dapadawee: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2019
The MUMURIC are so gullible and senseless. Inside one Nigeria of Muslim, Christian and Traditionist saying Muslim should appoint over other religious in Yoruba. This is very selfish and barbaric. The MURIC should keep quiet to let the president follow his good mind to favour all religious and tribes

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
You arw maki g demands from your master. SMH
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by dapadawee: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2019
ariketalks:
I have never been more convinced in my life that Christians and Muslims do NOT serve the same God. Or how do we explain the desperation to have only those who practice your faith at the helm of affairs in a democratic nation? Stupid statements such as this one are the reason why regular Christians and Muslims will forever be on opposing ends of the soci
etal spectrum.
Imagine if a Christian had said such. Just imagine...
even amosun the outgoing ogun governor made boost in a Muslim praying ground to hand over to a Muslim.

8 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Jaqenhghar: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Endtimebro:
Pls that dude is a professor if what?
Professor of foolishness

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by ibnlawal(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.

U f**ked up....MURIC doesn't represent the interest of Yoruba Muslims, they are just a group of fanatist echoing their own sentiments.
Buh you really fall my hand ooo, I'm wholely disappointed

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by ajebuter(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2019
globemoney:

I agree with you. I need Yoruba people on nairaland to confirm if Muslims are majority in Yorubaland or Christians even with all the Kumuyis, Adeboyes, Oyedepos etc?

Who says we Yorubas have more muslims than Christians?

Then the person doesn't know southwest...

Well, maybe in Osun state.....But not in my Lagos...and definately not Ondo or Ekiti..

Ogun and Oyo, maybe so-so

Not counting the number of Muslims that regularly attend churches openly or secretly

8 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by osuofia2(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2019
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE VERY WICKED SET OF PEOPLE, IMAGINE WHAT THE USELESS PROF IS WRITING

11 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Btruth: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2019
this mad man on the loose again?..... but where is lalasticlala when you need him most gan self?
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by kanmi4gold: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Christianity is increasing everyday in Yoruba land,Muric is only deceiving the gullible.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Adekdammy: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2019
If this man is not cautioned with the way he is going, the kind of havoc he will cause in the future either through him or his followers, boko haram might be a child's play.

9 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by rummmy: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
and in the north?
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by DabuIIIT: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2019
"MURIC,a human rights group"
grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by ZombieNation: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]

Lame attempt at dividing Yoruba along religious lines. We can see the okoro in your write up. Omo Igbo

Akintola stated categorically that he wants Buhari to appoint more Yoruba Muslims into his cabinet and you are here talking trash

21 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by lagdmark(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Terrorist group MURIC a branch Boko Haram.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by rummmy: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.
i think you are a xhrislam
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by waliyulah25(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=Cyynthia post=76875810]Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice. What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground,Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.
If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphat madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism / Nigerian Soldiers Capture And Destroy 10 Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.