Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Meet Hamza Wazeery The Disable With Ability - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Hamza Wazeery The Disable With Ability (549 Views)

Corps Members Have The Ability To Convert Challenges To Opportunities– Director / NYSC & Disable, Please Tell Me My Fate... / Best Place For Disable(wheelchair's User) Corp Member To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Hamza Wazeery The Disable With Ability by Adieza(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Meet Hamza Wazeery The Co-Founder At Initiative For Liberalization Of Physically Challenged Challenged People In Nigeria. He Is Also The CEO Of Able And Capable Carwash In Bauchi Where He Originated From. He Is Also The Gradauate Of INTI International University Putra Nila. He Will Be Representing Nigeria At The Mandela Washington Fellowship Program In USA This Year.
Show Your Support To Hamza With The Share Button.
https://www.facebook.com/2311978625737337/posts/2323773461224520/?app=fbl

Re: Meet Hamza Wazeery The Disable With Ability by sinaj(f): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Wow! Im glad he is doing well for himself

I dont know why physically challenged people barely get a job in government and private sector despite been smart.
The guy below graduated with over 4points in Engineering. I hope the relevant authority sees this and give him a platform to showcase his talent.

Re: Meet Hamza Wazeery The Disable With Ability by laribari(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
sinaj:
Wow! Im glad he is doing well for himself

I dont know why physically challenged people barely get a job in government and private sector despite been smart.
The guy below graduated with over 4points in Engineering. I hope the relevant authority sees this and give him a platform to showcase his talent.

Sinaj my Nairaland girl friend, it's been a while oo. How u dey naa?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Another NYSC Batch This Year? / Graduated / DIRECT POSTING & Redeployment To Any State Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.