Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) (23953 Views)

Landlady Enterprise Making Their Mark As Nigeria’s Real Estate Grows – Omolara / Russia-ukraine War Update: Ukrainian Paratroopers Destroy Russia’s Comn Of Motor / Another Pretty "Nigerian Airforce Member" Got Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by alizma: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2019
tgmservice:
u mean this is their first jump

when soldiers have been jumping since WW1
you read but couldn't understand. that is a new set undergoing training but not the first set to undergo such training in Nigeria. I remember there was a topic posted here during last year set in which a particular guy refused to jump while on this same training.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by colizee(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Nonsense.....even some parachute son tear self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Denikayan: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Reminds me of my second jump into the war fronts in 1963
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by colizee(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2019
Nonsense..... even some parachute don tear self.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2019
naptu2:
My God! I hope the people up there are ⬆not serious. I hope they are only joking.

The title of the thread means that this is the first jump of the individual parachutists! It doesn't mean that this is the first jump in the history of the Nigerian Air Force!

You dey mind them.

Fish get sense pass some people.

See that one wey dey talk rubbish about policing.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2019
colizee:
Nonsense..... even some parachute don tear self.

Haba.....where did uou see torn parachute? And they still survived the landing

EDITED
Oh Ok! I see it. Nothing too serious though. Doesn't mean its not usable. As long as the ribs are intact. The important thing is that it is intact and stable. But some of those parachutes should be discarded truly

But thats weird though. Torn parachutes. Thats krazy. They shouldne be taking chances with cadets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2019
dukechilezie:
I wish these soldiers are given the right training in civil - military relationship. Some of our military cum paramilitary men are beast.
YOU MEAN ANIMAL?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Slimguy0(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by AntiStupidity: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Haba.....where did uou see torn parachute? And they still survived the landing

EDITED
Oh Ok! I see it. Nothing too serious though. Doesn't mean its not usable. As long as the ribs are intact. The important thing is that it is intact and stable. But some of those parachutes should be discarded truly

But thats weird though. Torn parachutes. Thats krazy. They shouldne be taking chances with cadets

So u don't know that a slight tear can increase in mid air due to force and friction?

Sense is hard to find nowadays...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Spidermon: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Nigeria don cast.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by AntiStupidity: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2019
As far as I'm concerned.. The black race especially Nigeria is not yet ready for civilization...

I wish sense was written on the forehead so that those without it will just be wiped off the surface of this earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by incogni2o: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2019
Ramos16:

WTF is wrong you man?

It's the Truth Bro. Do you know what it takes to maintain a parachute?

If you are not in Nigeria, then Keep quiet my Brother.

This is what I see everyday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by kitaatita: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2019
psychologist:
first jump in 2019 sad

better late than never
It is the trainees first jump and NOT Nigerian Airforce first jump. Nigerian Airforce has produced several competent paratroopers who are in active service
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Randerl: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Good one there.

But it is a normal with the Nigerian Army
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by kitaatita: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2019
incogni2o:

I am in Nigeria and can say that there is something wrong when you maintain this level of anger and bitterness.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by lakesider(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2019
psychologist:
first jump in 2019 sad

better late than never

I can see ur brain is filled with failure and frustration..
This are newbies making training.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2019
AntiStupidity:

So u don't know that a slight tear can increase in mid air due to force and friction?

Sense is hard to find nowadays...

I can see that it is truly hard to find seeing as you cant even read to understand. Better change your moniker to pro-stupidity

Has it ever occurred to you that an intact parachute could also tear up in mid-air.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Lumig: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2019
dukechilezie:
I wish these soldiers are given the right training in civil - military relationship. Some of our military cum paramilitary men are beast.
Uncultured and brash citizenry breeds the beast in our military cry
dukechilezie:
Uncultured and brash citizenry breeds the beast in our military
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by incogni2o: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2019
kitaatita:

I am in Nigeria and can say that there is something wrong when you maintain this level of anger and bitterness.

All I can say is that you are inexperienced and unexposed.

Maybe you are living in one of the Island Estates and thing that's the way things are everywhere.

Please step out and experience some Real Life
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Ablemax(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
noisy45:
It is very easy to kill para troopers in mid air by just shooting at them. Just ask British and France troops experience at world war 2 grin

German troops take them shine grin
Then why you comw dae shine ur teeth na??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Easyman23: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019
First jump in Nigeria Airforce history or what?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by Ramos16(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
incogni2o:

pleassssssse
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by hardbody: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2019
chunny01:
Pray there won't be any causalities

When they already have broken limbs. They don't know that you hit the ground running. That idiot just fell like a bag of sand. Complete dummies
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Guys did u hear someone say good landing...
On top bad landing oooo. Nigeria we are backward....
Airborne they pronouncing hairborn!!!
Na wah for us oooo...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Olutala:
Is it my eyes or did any one spot the holes in the parachutes? undecided
Even the landing sef no be here. E just better make we no even get military at all. I see some navy boys dey control traffic for magboro the other day I just weak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by kuuljay(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Keyboard warriors from portorportor republic who apart from watching movies have never seen the inside of a plane are already here criticising would be airborne soldiers first jump from a an actual plane.
Some even believe its the armies first jump in history grin grin grin ignorance is bliss
One even said he saw a torn parachute grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2019
incogni2o:

Be there and be talking rubbish that you don't know, even in Liberia NAF dropped paratroopers in Monrovia, this are trainers and their individual first jump
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
incogni2o:
In my opinion we are not yet mature for this kind of thing.

Maintenance culture in this country is zero as Leaders will prefare to divert money because they dont see any visible fault in equipments.

We suppose to be renting the service of US marshalls or airforce of developed countries for operations like this.
Renting the service of US airforce till when sir?
Are u kidding me?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by folaosemen: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
my own be say, make dem no go land on top high tension wire. Everything for 9ja always get K-leg. Well, we thank God for safe landing.... lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by FootballAnalyst(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
naptu2:
My God! I hope the people up there ⬆ are not serious. I hope they are only joking.

The title of the thread means that this is the first jump of the individual parachutists! It doesn't mean that this is the first jump in the history of the Nigerian Air Force!

Too many dumb and stupid people here bruv. Gone are the days when reading comments on Nairaland makes you wana grab a pen and write down some lines or take a screenshot of some wonderful comments.

Dumbo's have hijacked this wonderful forum and they litter the front page with ridiculous posts.

SAD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / FG Targets 13000MW Solar Electricity- Amina Mohammed / 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.