Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) (23960 Views)

Landlady Enterprise Making Their Mark As Nigeria’s Real Estate Grows – Omolara / Russia-ukraine War Update: Ukrainian Paratroopers Destroy Russia’s Comn Of Motor / Another Pretty "Nigerian Airforce Member" Got Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by naptu2: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Most of the posts on this thread are quite shocking. How can anyone believe that this is the first time that the Nigerian Air Force, or the Nigerian military in general, is making a parachute drop??

I have watched Nigerian Air Force and Nigerian Army personnel parachuting out of planes for decades. The picture below was once a regular part of our independence day celebrations (remember 1987?). The Nigerian Armed Forces have made many parachute drops stretching back to the Civil War (and in a sense, even before then, because units of the Nigerian Army were supplied by parachute drops during the Second World War).

So how can anybody believe that the Air Force is making the first parachute drop in its history?? In 2019??

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by FootballAnalyst(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Slimguy0:
Our first?!!! I don't want to believe this cry cry cry
I seriously don't want to Believe this..
In this age and time when .... No this can't be true cry cry
I have been skydiving for a while now and our military are just having their first?!! That's sad... This country needs help honestly

You are the one who needs help. You can't comprehend a simple information like this one.

Na wa o. I weep for the future of this country with such educated illiterate youths.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by FootballAnalyst(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
naptu2:
Most of the posts on this thread are quite shocking. How can anyone believe that this is the first time that the Nigerian Air Force, or the Nigerian military in general, is making a parachute drop??

I have watched Nigerian Air Force and Nigerian Army personnel parachuting out of planes for decades. The picture below was once a regular part of our independence day celebrations (remember 1987?). The Nigerian Armed Forces have made many parachute drops stretching back to the Civil War (and in a sense, even before then, because units of the Nigerian Army were supplied by parachute drops during the Second World War).

So how can anybody believe that the Air Force is making the first parachute drop in its history?? In 2019??

You get strength sef. A very high percentage of Nigerians have a very low IQ. They can't think to figure out anything.

I have given up already. Before I read comments. But these days, I just read the news and go to the next one. The comments here make me wana cry for my country.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by litaninja(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
You no say Nigerians no too get sense...
naptu2:
My God! I hope the people up there ⬆ are not serious. I hope they are only joking.

The title of the thread means that this is the first jump of the individual parachutists! It doesn't mean that this is the first jump in the history of the Nigerian Air Force!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by guvna(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
dukechilezie:
I wish these soldiers are given the right training in civil - military relationship. Some of our military cum paramilitary men are beast.

Especially NPF, they are ANIMALS!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by lastempero: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mediocrity shocked
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by hassan4: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nice one from our Soldiers. This is lovely.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by noisy45(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ablemax:

Then why you comw dae shine ur teeth na??

Nah my teeth o no be yours
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by SkinnyNigga: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
noise makers.. see as the other one wan break him legs..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by SkinnyNigga: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Guys did u hear someone say good landing...
On top bad landing oooo. Nigeria we are backward....
Airborne they pronouncing hairborn!!!
Na wah for us oooo...
the other guy wan break him legs..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) by SkinnyNigga: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
kuuljay:
Keyboard warriors from portorportor republic who apart from watching movies have never seen the inside of a plane are already here criticising would be airborne soldiers first jump from a an actual plane.
Some even believe its the armies first jump in history grin grin grin ignorance is bliss
One even said he saw a torn parachute grin grin grin
you mean hairborn soldiers? abokki

FG Targets 13000MW Solar Electricity- Amina Mohammed / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends