Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (43649 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate / Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by blingxx(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yorubas will neva smell presidency as far as south south is concerned ,north rules forever
Their only hope in south south are itshekiri n edo muslims

Itshekiri ko Swahili ni cheesy
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Quorax: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
hahahahahahha.... when I created a thread about what is going to happen, the yoruba fools called it conspiracy... lwkmd. igbos will always tell you the truth...

una never see anything..

https://www.nairaland.com/5046928/biggest-losers

https://www.nairaland.com/5048359/biggest-losers-part2

https://www.nairaland.com/5072918/north-regrouping-already...south-west-might

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Jman06(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sai Kwankwaso!

1 Like

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Ten06(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
They will feature a better candidate that will rule over them cos the southern part of the country will be be part of that government.
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by searchlight: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
To pigs who are already jubilating, he means no presidency for you forever cheesy Hausa/Fulani will rule Forever.

As it turns out, Yorubas already had eight years as the president and another likely Eight years as vice president.

More than any tribe in the southern part of Nigeria in the current political dispensation. This is despite our 50/50 percent voting strength. grin

@ Mr Shitima

Mr shit-ima said Results for the just concluded elections were written in the Northern part of Nigeria. Yet, he said that judging by the results of the written elections it is clear for all to see that the Northern part of Nigeria has a much larger margin than that of rest of Nigeria. cheesy

He said in 2015, the Northerners were torn between Jonathan a Christian from Southern Nigeria and Buhari a Northern Muslim. Yet, Buhari only won by two million. However, this time around, the battle was between a Northern Muslim vs Northern Muslim and yet Buhari won by four million. Hence, it was rigged.

I bet Shitima doesn't know that Atiku won more states and votes than Jonathan did four years ago in the north and Buhari won more votes than he did four years ago in the south. cheesy .

For the record, the link below leads to pictorial evidence of roads construction in the Northern part of Nigeria by the current administration that Mr shit-ima said are not existing.

https://www.nairaland.com/3462921/photos-ongoing-fg-road-projects

In conclusion, Mr shit-ima is full of shii, but I expect pigs to ignore the red lines in his interview and jump for joy as usual. It seems they really need something to hold onto after all the losses they have suffered recently cheesy
you can cry from now till 2023 and you can show us 1 billion roads constructed in the north it won't change anything. PDP will present kwankwaso let's see how tinubu will come and rule. we don't care if north rule forever so long as tinubu is shut out of it forever. come 2023 we will teach yorubas how to play bitter politics. Traitors

11 Likes

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Honor10: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

But it was given to yorubas on a platter, when the 2 major parties fielded Yoruba candidates obj and falae, even though yorubas banked with the loser- falae.

If the yorubas can't unite with the rest of the south and advocate for Igbo presidential candidates on the 2 major parties as it was done for yorubas, then we all know the SW is the greedy one and it'll be just for the rest of the south to abandon them, since they don't believe in Equity.

you are crazy, Igbo presidential? Neva in this country. no one trust u, go and face ur Biafra.

Oya call me a Yoruba now,

2 Likes

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Adaibeku(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
oshibowalesb:
One Nigeria is a big joke, northern people are too greedy for power, while the whole southern part are polical confusionists and this is because they always fight themselves unnecesary and the north are very happy to see them sharply divided.
blame ur pple una 2 wicked
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by searchlight: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol, funny how Igbo's are the ones Hawking this matter for the north like gala.

Buhari hasn't even started his extra four years or has PDP given up on atiku in court?

Are igbos not human enough to contest themselves instead of this abobaku slavery syndrome
the fact is that Tinubu is the Jagaban of the world and his political dexterity brought buhari yo power and igbos have leant well from tinubu. we are banking on the tinubu political lesson to support Hausa candidate and settle for VP slot. have we no learnt well?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Honor10: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yopcity:

Thé mods of nairaland see many posts like this one where someone calls fellow citizens pigs and does nothing but when one of the people he calls pigs insults back the person will be banned.

I advise all southeasterners to quit nairaland, the triblalism in this forum is becoming unbearable!

if all of u don't quit nairaland, u are all bastards. Awon piglets.

1 Like

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Daewang: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Afonjas will never enter that seat again, instead let Fulanis keep on ruling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Quorax: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
tysontim:
This is dangerous North must not be allowed to rule come 2023 otherwise they will rule forever.

Give SE the slot for both parties. Is better that way.

This will mend the broken South alliance
This is for equity and fairness
It allows the South to actually sponsored a bill that should make it madatory for presidency to be rotated every 8 yrs. ( This is important bcus Northern population will continue to rise) this will help the future of South. We can continue doing our family planning in peace.

Bros, I will prefer it is given to the North in 2023 because the SW are trying to be smart by half. Let me tell you, the North knows the disintegration in the South and they are waiting for us mend fences, but SW are trying to deny other regions in the South by still agitating for the position, despite OBJ had ruled for 8 years (it could been 12 years you know). If not that they are selfish and greedy, why would they want to field in another SWer when we have other people in the South.

Okay, I get it. they do not want Igbos to be president abi? then they too will not smell that seat.

As it is now, the South should forget that seat. I don't care if the NORTH rules forever, I do not bloody care.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Kunlegzy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
ken6488:
SS will vote for a northerner

SW have betrayed us twice

The blackmail our own Jonathan
Blackmail Peter ob of the se

And you think we just let it go like that never
Who told you SW cares who ruled them

1 Like

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Kunlegzy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Quorax:

Bros, I will prefer it is given to the North in 2023 because the SW are trying to be smart by half. Let me tell you, the North knows the disintegration in the South and they are waiting for us mend fences, but SW are trying to deny other regions in the South by still agitating for the position, despite OBJ had ruled for 8 years (it could been 12 years you know). If not that they are selfish and greedy, why would they want to field in another SWer when we have other people in the South.

Okay, I get it. they do not want Igbos to be president abi? then they too will not smell that seat.

As it is now, the South should forget that seat. I don't care if the NORTH rules forever, I do not bloody care.
I thought igbo wasnt interested?
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Daewang: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Quorax:

They think they are smart not knowing they are not the only ones that can excel at wickedness. Dirty afonjas will never enter that seat again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by luggy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
power must rotect
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Bulleye(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

It cannot be violated is Igbo that wants it violated be it won't work.

I'm glad d way d igbos are showing d northerners that they don't need the precedency come 2023
The Igbo are quick to point at the Yoruba as the enfant terrible of the south whereas they are the obstacle to the unity of the south. Take the 2019 Presidential as a case study: APC fielded a Yoruba as vice presidential candidate while PDP gave the Igbo their vice presidential ticket which should have gone to a Yoruba person. The Igbo played a spoiler role here.
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Ikinternational: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:
amd the North will continue to rule until Nigeria disintegrates, let us all be mad.

Presidency has never helped a soul. Obasanjo's presidency did not help the SW, GEJ did not help the SS ans Buhari is not helping the North. As long as power remains centralized, Nigeria will not see proper progress. We will keep sabotaging each other ans voting cretins upon cretins, only to come online and make asinine jokes about who has been in power and who hasn't

The joke is on every Nigerian citizen that isn't in power. Everybody coming online to mock Igbos for not getting Presidency, to mock Yorubas for a potential 2023 loss. The joke is on all of us

Look at this young lady making sense more than you so called "men." Smh
Thank you young madam for the sensible comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by ken6488(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kunlegzy:

Who told you SW cares who ruled them
they don't care but they cursed the disunity in the south for their selfish reasons

2 Likes

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by gurnam: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
searchlight:
the fact is that Tinubu is the Jagaban of the world and his political dexterity brought buhari yo power and igbos have leant well from tinubu. we are banking on the tinubu political lesson to support Hausa candidate and settle for VP slot. have we no learnt well?

Lol, you think any Northnener at the moment can stand shade to shade with a Fashola at the moment ?
You guys are clowns ?
It’s clear to Yorubas who truly their enemies are in Nigeria and I’m sure their friendly disposition to you since the end of the civil war will turn the other way

Let 2023 come quick and let see the bastard Yoruba that will gang up with you Ibos starting from FFK to Seyi Makinde in Oyo State grin
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Quorax: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
oshibowalesb:
One Nigeria is a big joke, northern people are too greedy for power, while the whole southern part are polical confusionists and this is because they always fight themselves unnecesary and the north are very happy to see them sharply divided.
Your people do not consider themselves Southerners to begin with. Yes, I have read it from their mouth here on nairlaand. What is about to hit the SW is the lesson you people brought. Other group of the South will be watching and see how you will get the presidency.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by PeterUdeme: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

But it was given to yorubas on a platter, when the 2 major parties fielded Yoruba candidates obj and falae, even though yorubas banked with the loser- falae.

If the yorubas can't unite with the rest of the south and advocate for Igbo presidential candidates on the 2 major parties as it was done for yorubas, then we all know the SW is the greedy one and it'll be just for the rest of the south to abandon them, since they don't believe in Equity.

Obasanjo won a contest for PDP ticket. Ekwueme contested against him, so it was not given on a platter. Maybe you were a kid in 1998.

1 Like

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by richie240: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
pacificom:

Do you know that Yoruba are not really power freak, besides there is position in the government for every tribe to have representative.
Psychologically, Hausa's are more comfortable if power shift to yorubas, but on the contrary absolutely uncomfortable when igbo man lobby for turn. Only God knows why......
......even man , ordinary man knows why
Moreover u have solved ur own poser.
I can't shout abeg!
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Ikinternational: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

Power is never given. It is taken. The Southeast is not yet ripe for taking power. In all honesty the people who are prepared for the next presidency is the Southwest.

Just pure nonsense.
This same person will wonder why kanu has supporters in SE. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
...it won't be a suprise that both parties will present a northern candidate if their respective parties are still in existence by 2023...
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Jesuswoman1: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
the North has been in power for years let other regions or tribes still try it must not be north all alone
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Please can any yoruba moslem show us an agreement they signed with the North?
They don scam them.
you are daft, what's Yoruba Moslem there now?... head is paining you

2 Likes

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Ikinternational: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

The south east has the turn to produce the presidency ....thats simple gentle man agreement

If south west want to be president what stops the north

Very simple n poignant
Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Quorax: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kunlegzy:
I thought igbo wasnt interested?
Granted... Are Igbos the only ones in the South? What about Delta State, What about Cross River, What About Rivers State? Nobody has forgotten what happened in 2015... The South West need to leave that seat for any other region in the South even if they do not want Igbos... but fielding in SWer in 2023 is tantamount to greed and betrayal, despite the role of they played in ousting GEJ... Come on! nobody is foolish. Look at the Headline of this thread. Where are they proposing that the next president come from in 2023? NW, the current president is where? NE! but the Yorubas want to get it twice.... they should come and take it! If the North field in a Northerner in 2023, I bet you that the entire south, excluding SW will vote North.

Nobody should complain,The South West started this scheme

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by Adaibeku(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Your hatred for SW. Don't generalize. Remember we have two states in the NC. Coupled with the APC machinery, we will get 40% in the NC. A Yoruba candidate will easily win the SS and SE over any northerner. As they write results in the KKK states, we also write results in the SW. Remember the SW has the second highest voting blocks in Nigeria. Don't expect voters turn out to be the same when a Yoruba man is contesting.
afonja spotted wt akwaibom monikker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by mabea: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:
amd the North will continue to rule until Nigeria disintegrates, let us all be mad.

Presidency has never helped a soul. Obasanjo's presidency did not help the SW, GEJ did not help the SS ans Buhari is not helping the North. As long as power remains centralized, Nigeria will not see proper progress. We will keep sabotaging each other ans voting cretins upon cretins, only to come online and make asinine jokes about who has been in power and who hasn't

The joke is on every Nigerian citizen that isn't in power. Everybody coming online to mock Igbos for not getting Presidency, to mock Yorubas for a potential 2023 loss. The joke is on all of us
Well said

1 Like

Re: North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima by mabea: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
safarigirl:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.