Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (84347 Views)

Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by tsinzu: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2019
sodiqapril:

she is an ambassador to a French media Company and most of her shows are outside Nigeria.
Chimaokigwe:

When last did Asa perform in Nigeria?

Asa is richer than ALL of them on that list.

Asa performs in France and Europe to sold out audiences.

As at when Sean Paul came to Naija, he charged 25k. That same year, Asa charged 25k for her show here in Naija and it sold out. Companies were buying Asa tickets for their execs.

Go to France and see what Asa is doing there. You think say na "Baby pullover" dem dey hear there?
Can we have examples of her foreign shows recently? Or are you plucking stories from thin air

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Chimaokigwe: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Can we have examples of her foreign shows recently? Or are you plucking stories from thin air

If you are unenlightened and Google can't help you, is it my duty to educate you?

Or is your phone keeping malice with Google?

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by NovusHomo(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/02/the-richest-female-musician-in-nigeria-top-10-richest-female-musicians-in-nigeria-2019.html

What is their net worth, or how do you know they are rich not even to talk about them being the richest?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by bluebay(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Who compiled the list? Are you listing according to Beauty or what? A whole Asa #6.. Who dash Yemi’s Alade #2 ?

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by bluebay(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Google asa or don’t you follow her on Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by tsinzu: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

If you are unenlightened and Google can't help you, is it my duty to educate you?

Or is your phone keeping malice with Google?
If it is not your duty to educate me then why quote me in the first place? Someone said artistes that don't have hit songs since 2016 were listed ahead of Asa and I asked him when last Asa herself had a hit song, he couldn't answer, You jumped in to quote me with your long story and I simply asked you to provide evidence for your claim and you're now beating about the bush. You guys just come here and make all manner of spurious claims and the moment you're asked to substantiate, you seek the easy way out

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by tsinzu: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2019
bluebay:

Google asa or don’t you follow her on Instagram?
I don't follow her on IG
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by scopp(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Rubbish list. Where is Simi?
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by tsinzu: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2019
bluebay:
Who compiled the list? Are you listing according to Beauty or what? A whole Asa #6.. Who dash Yemi’s Alade #2 ?
Who for be no.2?
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Brownshugar69: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Very stupid story. When Forbes released the top richest men, their worth in Dollars

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2019
TundeAbiola:

u really know history my son
Also remember DAHOMEY women who conquered yoruba tribe in the past.
That incident gave entire yorubas a bad name as cowards, but I'm happy we yorubas have learned from that incident,
now yoruba can destroy america and Russia and China... put 2gether.

Proudly Yoruba, proudly omo lulabi

You actually mean the women that were massacred by Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Hades2016(m): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2019
fortunechy:
Rubbish list.... abeg, who's Nneka??
indomie generation spotted

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by shogsman(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2019
ASA should be number one on that list, and remove Cynthia Morgan,niyola,omawunmi,chindima from that list,simi is probably richer than 4 of them combined.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by NiggasInParis: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Hehe, ASA and Nneka are not their mates. It's like comparing Euros with Zimbabwe dollars. I know some indomie generations won't even know who Nneka is...

Though a few contemporary Artists there are doing well right now but the above two earn in hard currencies with cult like reputation that goes before them which even only the elite class will love to identify with and pay huge bills.... And don't be decieved, in this era the industry is crowded and to stay afloat you have to be really all over the place. So you might be seeing some artists on TV, radio etc and that doesn't instantly translates to millions. It takes time and consistency

There are some kind of Artists you don't get to judge finances by the last time they had a hit, these once have unique appeal and already finished work from their seed years with the success recorded and already have things going for them...in the long run? you don't wanna go there
When was the last time P.diddy had a hit? But drop a top ten list he will be in top 3 easily

The list should be the like this

1. ASA

2. Nneka

3. Tiwa

4. Yemi

...Finish the rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by nuggarito: 12:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Op is a fu, how can you place asa of all people number 6, even simi is richer than all of them combine, after all tiwa is till under Don jazzy.

See a whole nneka, Mr poster go and do your investigations well as and investigate the top richest Nigerian female musician, argue with your preeq.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by DrtroubleM: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Tope alabi

Onyeka nwenu
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by bjjose: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2019
Yuroba oluwa. Cynthia Morgan can't pay her house rent what is her name doing on the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Litmus: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Baba419:
Where's Teni?

Talented lady is Teni; she is going to be very (big) no pun intended.
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by olisaEze(m): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2019
TundeAbiola:

Nope celine Dion is a Yoruba, from ogbomosho

Stage name: Celine Dion
Real name. : Celina Odion
Nationality. : Nigerian(Edo State, Benin city, Uwelu)

grin

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Bjornson01(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2019
TundeAbiola:

Nope celine Dion is a Yoruba, from ogbomosho
Please brothers stop all this, she is Kanuri from Borno.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by bluebay(m): 1:43am On Mar 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Who for be no.2?
Ads should be bruh. Even the Yemi Alade will agree to that. And if I may ask, what’s Chidinma doing at number 3? E clear
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:17am On Mar 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
you placed Chidinma that has not had an hit song since Euro 2016 ahead of ASA. you people will just sit down and makeup rubbish, no criteria , you didn't check how often they get shows, songs sold, endorsement.you just sat down and composed rubbish.
These female musicians are arranged in no particular order.
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by princeade86(m): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2019
U just guess because of their popularity, if not, where is their net worth.
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by rman: 3:39am On Mar 24, 2019
I wlll put Simi and Tope Alabi on that list
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Denikayan: 3:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Cynthia what?

grin grin grin

Please remove that name!
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by ikorodureporta: 3:59am On Mar 24, 2019
Sheyshay? Cynthia Morgan? Where's that Christ Embassy queen??

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by livinbygrace: 4:16am On Mar 24, 2019
All of una dey crase.Someone will just sit down ,smoke weed and starts writing rubbish.Cynthia wey her landlord just evicted from her rented house in Omole Estate,Ogba.He no go better for the person wey write this list

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by nickxtra(m): 4:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Where is Sinach?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Alexrayz(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Bonebreaker:
abeg abeg i dont care about what all of u above are saying just tell who is nneka

One of the most underrated singers just like asa she is a rare talent guess she mostly sideline cause mist Nigerians don't appreciate her genre type of music

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by CharleyBright(m): 4:44am On Mar 24, 2019
OP, how did u come by your list?
Asa on number 6?
Asa that is running International Shows ans endosemnts and pocketing Dollars and Euros, while her home based colleagues are struggling for naira shows..
Asa is far richer than even Tiwa Savage on your number one list.
And by the way, why is Simi not on that list?
You just sidon for one bush dey smoke weed and ask co weed smokers to give u names of Nigerian Female Artiste to compile as the Richest?
You better modify that yeye list before i open my eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by rummmy: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2019
You will never see a Northerner in this type of competition because it's merit based.... Once it have to do with government, you see them leading.. You see them topping nnpc,but will never be in shell, agip or Mobil. You see them topping in CBN but nowhere to be found in uba, first bank, ecobank etc.. The only one that studied Islamic religion was pushed via firstbank to where he is now..... God help Nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.