Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? (4491 Views)

Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds With Good Sound Quality 2024 / Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by timitayo77: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Please house, i need to know the make or type of any EARPIECE and HEADPHONE you know of that gives you this very clear distinct sound quality anytime you use it. Even if the original sound quality of the audio might not be that clear, but because you use this particular EARPIECE and/or HEADPHONE, the sound quality becomes so clear and good. How much does it cost to get such make or type of EARPIECE and HEADPHONE please?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by calddon(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:
Please house, i need to know the make or type of any EARPIECE and HEADPHONE you know of that gives you this very clear distinct sound quality anytime you use it. Even if the original sound quality of the audio might not be that clear, but because you use this particular EARPIECE and/or HEADPHONE, the sound quality becomes so clear and good. How much does it cost to get such make or type of EARPIECE and HEADPHONE please?
get an original Samsung s7 earpiece.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by timitayo77: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2019
calddon:
get an original Samsung s7 earpiece.
How much is it and can it be used on laptops too? thanks bro
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by calddon(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:

sure. You can buy from this dude bobo65 i think he has for sale
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by bobo65(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:

I have one available for 3k
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Surulere Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by timitayo77: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2019
bobo65:

I have one available for 3k
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Surulere Lagos
is samsung s7 earpeice diferent from samsung galaxy s7 earpeice or is it d same earpeice?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by lordm(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
If you are in pH, I have one for 2k, with nitted thread to make it last long
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by bobo65(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:
is samsung s7 earpeice diferent from samsung galaxy s7 earpeice or is it d same earpeice?

Same
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by femi4: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:
N200

14 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kstyle2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dude buy an AKG earpiece. I got mine 5k. No matter how it squeezes, it can never cut. I don't joke with it. I recently saw a Bose earpiece. That one goes for 10k. If you know Bose product, you'll know no one comes close to them when it comes to sound. I may get it and give my akg to someone else

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by Daretee: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
kstyle2:
Dude buy an AKG earpiece. I got mine 5k. No matter how it squeezes, it can never cut. I don't joke with it. I recently saw a Bose earpiece. That one goes for 10k. If you know Bose product, you'll know no one comes close to them when it comes to sound. I may get it and give my akg to someone else
Get the 10k own and give him this one. grin

12 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by Memberclub(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
AKG. Mostly comes with samsung s8 or s9
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by rex444(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sometimes it depends on the phone you are using... A combo of Apple phones and drebeats original headphones, maaaaaaaaad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by dgifted: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
kstyle2:

Where can I get bose or akg
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by timitayo77: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Daretee:
Get the 10k own and give him this one. grin
abioo bros. I no go mind if him give me o.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kazvid(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
kstyle2:
5k ke, i got an akg earpiece for #500,d earpiece z a bomb, good sound quality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by dahgifted(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
kazvid:

where can I get one?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kazvid(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
dahgifted:
where can I get one?
Around ikeja bus stop
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by timitayo77: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Memberclub:
AKG. Mostly comes with samsung s8 or s9
can one buy d AKG earpeice alone withouth buying d samsung s8 or s9 phone? If yes, how much? What can u say about d sound quality of dis earpeice?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by bobo65(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:
can one buy d AKG earpeice alone withouth buying d samsung s8 or s9 phone? If yes, how much? What can u say about d sound quality of dis earpeice?

I also have akg from note 8 pack
6k best

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by bobo65(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
kazvid:

U have never used an original earphone before for u to call a 500 naira earphone the bomb

10 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by timitayo77: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
rex444:
Sometimes it depends on the phone you are using... A combo of Apple phones and drebeats original headphones, maaaaaaaaad
i'm using d earpeice on laptop not on phones.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kazvid(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
U have never used an original earphone before for u to call a 500 naira earphone the bomb[/quote]
Dash me the akg from note 8,make I feel the difference

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kazvid(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobo65:

U have never used an original earphone before for u to call a 500 naira earphone the bomb
Dash me the akg from note 8 make I feel the difference

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by bobo65(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
kazvid:

Dash me the akg from note 8 make I feel the difference

Interesting
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by sconp: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
kazvid:

Na copy you buy no be orig
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by Daretee: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
timitayo77:
abioo bros. I no go mind if him give me o.
awoof dey purge my guy grin gringrin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
I have one for 100k. It is very good and it will last from generation to generation. gringrin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kazvid(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
sconp:

Na copy you buy no be orig
If na copy nd e dey give me better sound,nd using it for d past 3 month,Bleep ORIGINAL
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by kazvid(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobo65:

Interesting
Abi na, so that I can testify to ur claim
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by 1x2x3: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
kazvid:

If na copy nd e dey give me better sound,nd using it for d past 3 month,Bleep ORIGINAL

When you get the original you will see the huge difference then you will regret this comment.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nokia Android earphones are dope.. talking from experience

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee S5.1 Pro And F103 Launched / Top 5 Best Android Video Players To Download / Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.