Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Fish Pond Project. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Fish Pond Project. (917 Views)

5000 & 10,000 Capacity Strong Tarpolin Fish Pond For Sale And Lease / 5000 & 10,000 Capacity Strong Tarpolin Fish Pond For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fish Pond Project. by rotwailler(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2019
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, i need some advise on how to proceed (raising it up with blocks or concrete)as i'm starting a mini fish pond behind my house and below are the picture of the project.
Please i need all the suggestions i can get to proceed.

Re: My Fish Pond Project. by peetayo: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Bro ,your pond too close to the fence, avoid disaster now.

1 Like

Re: My Fish Pond Project. by rotwailler(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Please what's the implications of raising it with just blocks and cement?
Please all your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: My Fish Pond Project. by rotwailler(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2019
peetayo:
Bro ,your pond too close to the fence, avoid disaster now.

Disaster of the fence falling?
Re: My Fish Pond Project. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nice one....I am into catfish business too,I opened my fish farm this year and i am also into hatching of catfish fingerlings from their eggs,i think the concrete pond with cement is best.You can contact me if you need good breeds of fingerlings for your farm at affordable prices
Re: My Fish Pond Project. by peetayo: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
rotwailler:

Disaster of the fence falling?
Ues

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account / Do You Want To Be Financially Free And Wealthy? / Earn Through Ethereum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.