Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo (67290 Views)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetrace:

Yes she did a bad thing. She event went on to further violate the girls privacy by uploading her picture. What she should have done was to look for the appropriate authorities to handle the girl’s situation. Why is she telling the public? Why can’t she help the girl preserve the little shred of dignity she has.
You, can you do that, in Lagos?
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by updatedws: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where our pastors at when you need them to perform a miracle?

Get fully funded scholarships to study anywhere in the world

Visit www.westerscholars.com
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Unik3030:
these are places we ought to see feminist empowering this young girl n bailing her out of her miseries but they are all busy with misplaced priorities looking for how to turn men to their slave
I swear...gringrin NANF.... nairaland association of Nigerian Feminists
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Rajman45(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is not all about calling the public through social media .... What 9ja people are doing dis days is to take pictures of helpless people , accidents victims and upload it on Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp and Nairaland ( *I wanna be the first to show the world... Lol*)
When u saw her what did u do, did u take her to the hospital or any NGO. The least u could do is to provide her food and clothing, did u do any??. Rather is to take her picture and upload it online.....*internet generation*.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by seguno2: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
abumeinben:
Where are those NGOs for women collecting funds upandan?

Before you ask about NGOs, have you asked for the local government, which receives 20% allocation from the federation account
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by sameni123(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some guys are mad there's one deaf and dump on oshodi that year too boys kill the girl,ant own wey konji hold like this na the girl .make them carry am her Comot there abeg
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by AK481(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetrace:

Yes she did a bad thing. She event went on to further violate the girls privacy by uploading her picture. What she should have done was to look for the appropriate authorities to handle the girl’s situation. Why is she telling the public? Why can’t she help the girl preserve the little shred of dignity she has.

Did that girl who video the Warri girl do a bad thing?
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Badonasty(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The plight of a girl named Victoria who is reportedly being used and manipulated by area boys in Festac, Lagos - has been brought to the attention of the public by a concerned citizen.

According to the woman who saw the vulnerable girl naked in Festac market, the area boys/touts in the market sleep with Victoria constantly while on drugs.

It was gathered that the girl was taken home by a man and brought back to the streets after three days. The concerned citizen who wants the girl to be helped by the appropriate authorities, made the revelation to Rita Egwu who shared it online.

Read below.

I saw this girl naked in the afternoon period where I went to visit my mother in laws tenant at Festac 23road market popularly called ( Festac Market).

I couldn't hold myself Oooo. The moment I dropped my mother inlaw,I drove back to the place but couldn't find her. Because of how dangerous that side could be at night I have to called my junior Bro who is a Soldier to escourt me to the market place..

So I can penetrate inside the market place. So I finally saw her and my Kid Bro took her this pix at around 8:pm. What I found out about her is that her name is Victoria and that she from Enugu State.

My worry is that she looks pregnant as a result of those area boys around the market place sleeping with her on drugs. A woman even pointed at a guy that the guy took her home and brought her back after three days.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/vulnerable-girl-being-used-by-area-boys-in-festac-lagos.html

but some people can Bleep anything sha
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Unik3030: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yea right, Feminist should empower, while menist should fck every hole they see.
your brain is leaking, so at this stage which one is more important? to start running after the guys taking advantage of her or to take her out of that place n get her a better life? if she's rehabilitated n OK will any nuisance take advantage of her? think of way out always n don't start looking for who to blame like buhari. I know those guys are heartless n they deserve to be castrated but no b person wey u see u go fight? use your head

4 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by sweetrace(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
midehi2:

You, can you do that, in Lagos?

Yes you can. She could have worked into a ministry in Festac and asked for the appropriate ministry to handle such a case. We have one in charge of social welfare.

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by MEGAWATCH: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
donstan18:
And they keep claiming they are caring to their fellow women, whereas they are not.

What did the woman raising alarm do to prove that she cared for the lady?

How about taking her to hospital for checkup?

Smh!

Social media is gradually becoming a medium for ediots and attention seekers.

You are leaving in Uganda? Why don't you come and take care of her mr fault finder.

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Those last bus stop boys are bad boys.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by sweetrace(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
AK481:

Did that girl who video the Warri girl do a bad thing?

There’s no room for comparison. The little girl had a thirst for education. This girl has issues probably mental ones.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Unik3030:
your brain is leaking, so at this stage which one is more important? to start running after the guys taking advantage of her or to take her out of that place n get her a better life? if she's rehabilitated n OK will any nuisance take advantage of her? think of way out always n don't start looking for who to blame like buhari. I know those guys are heartless n they deserve to be castrated but no b person wey u see u go fight? use your head

Oga help us run after the guys abeg.

At the rate alpha males are going ehn, you men will soon wipe out females from the earth. You people take advantage of every hole, baby, pregnant, stable, unstable... Making the world inhabitable for women. Still calling feminist upandan. Men have always loved to blame women sha.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

At the rate alpha males are going ehn, you men will soon wipe out females from the earth. You people take advantage of every hole, baby, pregnant, stable, unstable... Making the world inhabitable for women. Still calling feminist upandan. Men have always loved to blame women sha.

Fu¢k fit wipe person out?

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tundexxy:

Fu¢k fit wipe person out?
Men can... undecided
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Men can... undecided

shocked

Men can be xo wicked mehn
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Unik3030: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

this girl Abeg talk about men around u not all men, y d hasty generalisation? so that some girls decided to b prostitute, does that mean every lady out there is a prostitute? any man u catch doing crap castrate him, y presenting it as if all men are pedophile n senseless. Abeg if u no get better thing to talk hold your side

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Stephandeswardt: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Enugu girls too waka waka .....hian
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
God will destroy men that engage in this wicked act,its barbaric... Having sex with a mentally unstable girl is like rape...

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Men are nothing but pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by abumeinben(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
seguno2:

Before you ask about NGOs, have you asked for the local government, which receives 20% allocation from the federation account

Which local government? Is there any arm for such situations? Would like to know
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Mcreloaded(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
That 23 road market is a no go area at night especially the back close to 402 and 4th avenue roads the opc boys there commit crime inside that portion of the market on a daily basis.
It is as if there is an agreement with the police and the market people concerning that area of the market.
OPC have carved a niche inside the market where drugs are sold with reckless abandone
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Sluvist(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yea right, Feminist should empower, while menist should fck every hole they see.
Nothing bad about fcking now as long as a guy convinces before initiating, the girl that run from her fuccking parents all the way from Enugu to spend a night in the Lagos market must surely finish her NYSC in the midnight. The feminists should go and rehabilitate the left over please.

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Sluvist(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Philpham:
Take things easy please, before your dad hear this. I'm very sure he will not be happy with you, babe
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by AK481(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetrace:

There’s no room for comparison. The little girl had a thirst for education. This girl has issues probably mental ones.

Why didn’t that girl pay the chikini money for her fees and forget about recording and broadcasting to the public from where people now queue up to sponsor her till education.

I see a lot of people coming to help her after this awareness.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by seguno2: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
abumeinben:

Which local government? Is there any arm for such situations? Would like to know

Yes, there is and it is entitled to 20% federal allocation.
If the people choose not to know about that arm of government, to their own detriment, that is their own palaver and they can continue to suffer for it.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Simplecity(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deelaw:

Na him carry her for three days? embarassed
eh...i no talk anytin o
Re: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo by Simplecity(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Philpham:
am preeTty sure you dad is a man which according to you is a pig.(well let me put in a way your dumb self will understand).....YOUR DAD IS A PIG!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.