Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (37391 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by ngtimea16: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
The Election Tribunal set up on Osun 2018 governorship poll is currently delivering its judgement in Abuja.

The second preliminary ruling of #OsunTribunal is against Adeleke/PDP. The tribunal dismissed their applications asking the tribunal to strike out the facts and figures contained in tables used in the replies of Oyetola and APC.

Earlier, while delivering one of its reserved rulings, the #OsunTribunal struck out the separate objections filed by APCz Oyetola and INEC against the petition by Adeleke/PDP #AdelekePDPvsOyetolaAPC.

The tribunal is yet to deliver ruling on the substantive matter.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, had challenged the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate, Gov. Gboyega Oyetola, at the Osun 2018 Governorship Election at the election tribunal.

The Osun Election Tribunal, which was moved to Abuja in November 2018, after it was initially inaugurated in Osogbo, has now fixed Friday, March 22, for its judgment on the suit filed by the PDP and its candidate.

ined in tables used in the replies of Oyetola and APC.

Earlier, while delivering one of its reserved rulings, the #OsunTribunal struck out the separate objections filed by APCz Oyetola and INEC against the petition by Adeleke/PDP #AdelekePDPvsOyetolaAPC.

The tribunal is yet to deliver ruling on the substantive matter.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, had challenged the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate, Gov. Gboyega Oyetola, at the Osun 2018 Governorship Election at the election tribunal.

The Osun Election Tribunal, which was moved to Abuja in November 2018, after it was initially inaugurated in Osogbo, has now fixed Friday, March 22, for its judgment on the suit filed by the PDP and its candidate.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2019/03/osun-tribunal-dismisses-pdps-adeleke.html

6 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pdp is wasting time and money .
The dude below me is just another ipobian seeking attention.
I live in Osun state .
I voted in this gubernatorial election we are talking about.
What will I gain in giving attention to an ipobian that lives in a faraway Umahia and has never been to Osun State in his life .

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Sagamaje(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
2 Goats above me and below me grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by BuhariAdvocate: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Adeleke should come back home. We are family.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ok we are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by tcharrisson(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wish I could make ftc
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by tommykiwi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
APC ( Change & Next Level) scam of the century.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Ibrahim9090: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Noted
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Afamed: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gbam.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by educhigo: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
someone please post that adeleke dance kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Mandynews(f): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Buhari killed your country democracy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Cue4rm: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kangaroo court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Chigold101(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by royallord1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by mknigeriagreat: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sagamaje:
Goat above me grin

You mean greatest of all time? But what is the full meaning of your own acronym name ANIMAL?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by MEDICPATH(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Phock2sweet: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
I don leave naija...I dey Kenya now...that country na correct country nor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by AngelicBeing: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
tongue
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Jaypop22: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ntoooooor PDP. Where are the eSAN?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by sweetyme001(f): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
So happy

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by ayorchukwu(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tension already in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
u dont mean it ......inafct some countries in africa now is like america to nigerians.....wdo are doomed

Phock2sweet:
I don leave naija...I dey Kenya now...that country na correct country nor!
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by garfield1: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jaypop22:
Ntoooooor PDP. Where are the eSAN?
Not yet over.wait for the main ruling
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Paperwhite(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Misleading topic.Meanwhile the tribunal is yet to deliver judgement on the substantive suit.

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by PussyKing(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin How can i get Davido's number to call him

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by tesppidd: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin

This same fate would befall Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by superlanny(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na this Kain news Atiku like, e never see anything. Anyways I have always known PDP to be synonymous to stupidity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Abidob(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mandynews:
Buhari killed your country democracy grin

Wait,were u expecting otherwise? Now now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by greensandy: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
PDP is dead and buried.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.