Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (37393 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by jcross19: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:

Lmfao .
Ordinary high court is declaring election rerun that is backed by Supreme Court as illegal .
Let’s wait and see cheesy
oh yah go court okay!!!your previous post you were bragging but now you have been disappointed and disgraced . oyetola and adeleke are all of the same kind of human being .I just don't know why you are killing yourself.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Swiftlee:

How far ?? Are they still wasting time? grin
Let’s wait and see cheesy
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
jcross19:
oh yah go court okay!!!your previous post you were bragging but now you have been disappointed and disgraced . oyetola and adeleke are all of the same kind of human being .I just don't know why you are killing yourself.
You’re the one killing yourself here .
You were mentioning sniper .now you’re mentioning killing .
You’re just a typical Christian pdp supporter .
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Topccy007z: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
Pdp is wasting time and money .
The dude below me is just another ipobian seeking attention.
I live in Osun state .
I voted in this gubernatorial election we are talking about.
What will I gain in giving attention to an ipobian that lives in a faraway Umahia and has never been to Osun State in his life .
You should be in sefia pains by now

4 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by chosengocap: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
I live in Osun state .
What will I gain in giving attention to an ipobian that lives in a faraway Umahia and has never been to Osun State in his life .
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Authoreety: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Adeleke finally has Won

End of discussion

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by laptopsale(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
I live in Osun state .
people like you are the reason why northerners take us Yorubas for fools.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Kingspin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
I live in Osun state .
Igbos. why can't you come clean for once. Dirty minds of Nigeria.

Same way Buhari is a rigged president you won't stll believe
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by fowlyansh181(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
I live in Osun state .
grin, what later happened?
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by fowlyansh181(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jaypop22:
Ntoooooor PDP. Where are the eSAN?
the eSAN won after all grin
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by fowlyansh181(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
greensandy:
PDP is dead and buried.
who was dead and buried after all? grin
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by jcross19: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:

You’re the one killing yourself here .
You were mentioning sniper .now you’re mentioning killing .
You’re just a typical Christian pdp supporter .
can you see your life? you are the problem of this country when religion and tribalism have clouded your sense of reasoning then you act like nepotistic and fanatic nonentity . go and grow up we are Nigerian and we need a better hand that can make Nigeria great again not religious fanatic. intact you are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
jcross19:
can you see your life? you are the problem of this country when religion and tribalism have clouded your sense of reasoning then you act like nepotistic and fanatic nonentity . go and grow up we are Nigerian and we need a better hand that can make Nigeria great again not religious fanatic. intact you are a disgrace to humanity.
Typical Christian ipobian pdp supporter

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by poseidon12: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
TMAgod:
I live in Osun state .

Mr Osun resident who 'voted in this gubernatorial election we are talking about', how far? Do you still think PDP were wasting their time?
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
poseidon12:

Mr Osun resident who 'voted in this gubernatorial election we are talking about', how far? Do you still think PDP were wasting their time?
Lmfao .
Look at this ipobian .
Let’s wait and see how the judgement of the crook judge will stand at the court of appeal
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by greensandy: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
fowlyansh181:
who was dead and buried after all? grin

PDP.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by ascapella(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bros how the market? Ndi I live in osun state.

I live in Osun state .
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by lyricalz: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
I live in Osun state .

you live in osun state, like you don't live there. Food for thought.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Opharhe: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2019
I live in Osun state .
I live in Osun stats too and we're rejoicing for Adeleke and PDP.
Re: Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig by Opharhe: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2019
I live in Osun state .
I live in Osun stats too and we're rejoicing for Adeleke and PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.