Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Setup A Microjob Website Like Fiverr - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Setup A Microjob Website Like Fiverr (335 Views)

I Need Your Old Fiverr Accounts / I Will Buy Your Old Fiverr Accounts / How To Setup A Microjob/freelance Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setup A Microjob Website Like Fiverr by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Setting up microjob website like fiverr or elance

Micro job Website are Online Marketplace where People Sell or Buy Services and Jobs like fiverr, elance etc

2 Requirements you need;
=>A functioning WordPress Website.
=>The Theme.
After you’ve gotten those 2 Recommended Requirements already, then be careful to observe and do what I’ll be outlining below:

=>Login to Your WordPress Website Admin Dashboard by Accessing yourdomain. com/ wp-admin using your WordPress Admin Login Details.

=>Click on Themes under Appearance and Add new then Search for Pricerr.
=>Once you have seen the Pricerr Theme, Install and Activate the Pricerr Theme and You are Done.

Notes
=>Further settings, customization and Setups can be done inside the admin dashboard of the sites.
=>The installations details can be sent to you by typing your email in the installation box.

And if you Need this Theme or any kinda website for your business, brand or company, You can Contact Me on phone/WhatsApp 081 65 3742 86

(1) (Reply)

“lets Manage Association Of Nigeria” / Top 10 Make It Real Funny Video ( Matehousecomedytv.com) / Career Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.