Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine (32800 Views)

Top 10 Most Decorated Footballers In The World / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by laptopsale(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
highcollide:
i don't understand you. When Chelsea bought hazard, did he take the league by storm immediately? What about coutinho, de bruyne? In the case of Zaha, Man utd did what they do best, which is buy a player, if he doesn't perform as expected in just one season, they offload him. Same with Di Maria, Falcao, depay, kagawa etc..... Zaha was given very limited time at man utd.

And as for Ndidi, Ndidi was 5th at kilometres covered as at February. He has run more than all the liverpool players this season.

help yourself.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6299626-the-10 -players-who-have-covered-the-most-distance-during-the-2018-19-premier-league-season
Hazard won the Europa league with Chelsea in his first season, was named PFA player of the year in his second, and won Carling cup and EPL in his third.
Di Maria was a proven performer with Madrid, Depay was with PSV , Kagawa won Bundesliga title and player of the year with Dortmund while Falcao was banging in goals for fun at Porto which he continued at Atlectico Madrid where he won Europa league and UEFA super cup.

Zaha was none of that, and for your info Six Alex gave Zaha all the time in the world to prove himself because of the amount spent in signing him but he never turn up any performance of note for a whole season.

And please stop trying to prove anything about Ndidi because he can never fit into Jurgen Klopp kind of football, he doesn't have the work rate.
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
laptopsale:
Hazard won the Europa league with Chelsea in his first season, was named PFA player of the year in his second, and won Carling cup and EPL in his third.
Di Maria was a proven performer with Madrid, Depay was with PSV , Kagawa won Bundesliga title and player of the year with Dortmund while Falcao was banging in goals for fun at Porto which he continued at Atlectico Madrid where he won Europa league and UEFA super cup.

Zaha was none of that, and for your info Six Alex gave Zaha all the time in the world to prove himself because of the amount spent in signing him but he never turn up any performance of note for a whole season.

And please stop trying to prove anything about Ndidi because he can never fit into Jurgen Klopp kind of football, he doesn't have the work rate.
You're confusing yourself. Ndidi has covered more distance, made more tackles, dribbles interceptions, shot on goal and more forward passes than henderson and wijnaldum this season. I'm a Liverpool fan but it doesn't stop me from saying the truth.

If you think workrate is running around the pitch like a headless chicken and passing the ball backwards like henderson, then we're done here.
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by laptopsale(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
highcollide:
You're confusing yourself. Ndidi has covered more distance, made more tackles, dribbles interceptions, shot on goal and more forward passes than henderson and wijnaldum this season. I'm a Liverpool fan but it doesn't stop me from saying the truth.

If you think workrate is running around the pitch like a headless chicken and passing the ball backwards like henderson, then we're done here.
Work rate makes pressing football effective and help sustain it for 90mins, NDIDI plays for an inferior team and expected to make more tackles,cover more ground because Leicester will be put under more pressure by teams than Liverpool who is the second best team in EPL.
That's the same way Alisson has faced less shots than Pickford or Foster because Liverpool been a superior team will dominates teams and prompt the opposing midfield and defence to run more, tackles and defend more.
Try check Henderson's stats three or four seasons ago then you will understand how football analysis work, Klopp said Ndidi is nothing but rumour, DM position is not one of the areas LFC is looking to strengthen.

Talking about being a Liverpool fan, I have been supporting Liverpool since 2001 season and I am registered directly by club as a fan, I receives newsletter daily from Anfield.
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
laptopsale:
Work rate makes pressing football effective and help sustain it for 90mins, NDIDI plays for an inferior team and expected to make more tackles,cover more ground because Leicester will be put under more pressure by teams than Liverpool who is the second best team in EPL.
That's the same way Alisson has faced less shots than Pickford or Foster because Liverpool been a superior team will dominates teams and prompt the opposing midfield and defence to run more, tackles and defend more.
Try check Henderson's stats three or four seasons ago then you will understand how football analysis work, Klopp said Ndidi is nothing but rumour, DM position is not one of the areas LFC is looking to strengthen.

Talking about being a Liverpool fan, I have been supporting Liverpool since 2001 season and I am registered directly by club as a fan, I receives newsletter daily from Anfield.
Henderson is average at best is nowhere near Ndidi. Only kante and gueye are to be compared to Ndidi. Henderson is shiite.
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by laptopsale(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2019
highcollide:
Henderson is average at best is nowhere near Ndidi. Only kante and gueye are to be compared to Ndidi. Henderson is shiite.
The season Leicester won the leagues Kante had more tackles and interceptions, Henderson second while Wanyama was third but Henderson had more completed passes and ariel duel won.
The only thing Ndidi have over Henderson is tackles, and if you are a Liverpool fan you will notice that Klopp system doesn't require a traditional DM as everyone has to be on the front foot, press and recover lost balls unlike at Leicester where Ndidi is required to shield the defence.

Both systems are completely different and requires different kind of players, Fabihno has to learn the system that's why he find it hard to cope at the start of the season but you and I can see that he is getting use to running for other players in midfield which is completely different from what he was used to at Monaco.
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by hakinze00(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Albinoflash:
matuidi and bantacur ?,guy dis guys are below average players,no one is underrating thew
Really? Matuidi a world cup winner and also winning multiple trophies at PSG and now Juve, if he wasn't good he won't have been a regular starter for France throughout their world cup campaign. Bentacur have been Juve most consistent midfielder this season he has even managed to hold a regular starting shirt over Pjanic who they rotate this season!
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by Midex88(m): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2019
BankyGee:
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari grin
I

Fool you don carry your werey come here again
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by BankyGee(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Midex88:
I

Fool you don carry your werey come here again
I never insulted anybody, I don't see the reason that warranted you to call me werey... Well sha, same to you bro cool
Re: Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine by Ozkar: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Hahjascho:
No one even mention LUCAS' MODRIC (Real Madrid)....he recently started gaining people's attention after the departure of RONALDO!

others...

Fernandinho (M.city)

Silva( M.city)

Eriksen...

RAKITIC (Barcelona)..
.e.t.c
nah, Kroos is the underrated one in the Real Madrid midfield. Even before Ronaldo left, Modric took all the glory for Madrid's midfield.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday / Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.