Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Team Building Activities For The Workplace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Team Building Activities For The Workplace (249 Views)

Team Building / Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today / The Office Party & Team Building Training (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Building Activities For The Workplace by ValourDigest(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Team Building Activities for the Workplace

You don’t have to spend a lot of money to hold team building events in your workplace, and they don’t have to be ostentatious or complicated. You just want to create structured opportunities for employees to mingle. You can offer a team building lunch, a team building meeting, or a team building trip.

You can schedule activities in the workplace or in your local community for your employees. It can be as simple as getting everyone together in a room.
Lunch Discussion and Team Building Groups

Provide lunch for the whole company or for a department or work team. Assign employees to various workgroups of up to 10 people to discuss and respond to work-related questions.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/team-building-activities-for-the-workplace/
Re: Team Building Activities For The Workplace by helensimm: 2:06pm On May 13, 2022
When I started having my company with three employees, I was not used to having team building activities for employees, I preferred to go out with them to dinner and give them presents. I now have over 20 employees, and I am glad that my business continues to grow. I enjoy loyal employees who truly live the company's mission and vision. So now, every three months, we already organize team-building activities. We call on a company that organizes such activities as fun and educational for employees.

(1) (Reply)

Arotop Construction And Hiring / How Hiring Virtual Assistants Can Grow Your Businesses And Change Your Life / just pay for a domain and hosting and get a free website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.