Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (45266 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by emeka2847: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
No dance?
EdoBoyJazzie:
He simply said:

https://twitter.com/IsiakaAdeleke1/status/1109114245566861312?s=19

God of the Adelekes would grant Atiku the same victory
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by allisso: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
fk001:
Let's wait and see how he will become the governor.

Osun state is APC no one can change that, not even the rule of law.
Ah eya sorry u are in sifia pain lol
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by mistyebby(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Neoteny:

I don't care what party, but I care the people behind the parties

Party and people are inseparable.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Foolishbuhari: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Neoteny:
This fat, poorly educated, unserious, repugnant, reveling blob is what some people want as governor...

....and people wonder why the country is regressing.

Baba go and die! Sniper is cheap; if you can't afford it send me your account details so I do you a wire grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by BuhariAdvocate: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
undecided oga wait for supreme Court to make final decision.
Foolishbuhari:
grin

Senatordave1
Madridguy
Buhariguy
Bbqman
Buhariadvocate

How market?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Foolishbuhari: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

We know! We go follow una go na no wahala
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by allisso: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Neoteny:
This fat, poorly educated, unserious, repugnant, reveling blob is what some people want as governor...

....and people wonder why the country is regressing.
Sorry u are in sifia pain lol
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by eluquenson(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Can this be real.....mehn Tinubu will shed tears oh cheesy
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by DTaj: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
I'm happy about this tribunal ruling; not because of Adeleke or PDP, but for the fact that it is a lesson to arrogant political godfathers.

APC should never have lost the Osun election.

Alhaji Moshood Adeoti (popularly called "Shehu"wink, Secretary to Osun State Government (SSG) under Aregbesola for 8 years was aggrieved regarding the APC governorship primary election. He threatened to defect, but Aregbesole ignored him. Eventually, he resigned as SSG and defected to a little-known party, ADP. Some party stalwarts asked Aregbesola to invite him for negotiations, but an arrogant Aregbesola said that he could not beg his own appointee. Eventually, as ADP candidate, Adeoti got over 50,000 votes for ADP, mainly from his home town, Iwo, where he is very popular.

If the over 50,000 votes won by Adeoti for ADP was counted, and Adeoti had not defected from APC to ADP, there would never have been any rerun. In fact, APC would have won by almost 50,000 votes because according to the tribunal, PDP's Adeleke won by a few hundred votes!

The same thing happened to PDP's Governor Dankwambo is Gombe State! Politicians will never learn!

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by chydozane(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
If get HBP no enter politics
Congrats Adeleke
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by allisso: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Supreme court indeed
Mugu wake up from your slumbers
Osun is PDP
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by TourismMan(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Exactly how Buhari is going to be booted out VERY VERY SOON.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by desire4love: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
God of Adeleke is alive!
I think we should start putting trust on the Judiciary.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
IF THIS WAS BTW BUHARI AND ATIKU.....WETIN FOR HAPPEN?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Angelawhite(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Girah35:
That's the bitter truth you don't wanna hear. Apc hold the Supreme Court, they will go to any length to over change the decision of the appeal court.

okay
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Wada3: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dakuku Peterside won at the tribunal and appeal Court before Wike won at the Supreme Court. Adeleke and his supporters should tell not to give himself problem oo
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by CoolAmbience(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
WeRblessed:
Those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. Wait, i say wait upon the Lord!

All those people that manipulated election results, to claim the sit of power that the Lord did not approve hem to occupy shall all go down in due time.

Only one you don't mess with is JEHOVAH SHAMAH!

Who is the man that sayeth when the Lord of host has not spoken?

Whanyi otele ukwu ga amara ihe omere onweya mgbe oso ruru!!! smiley

What a misapplication of the scriptures!

Mtchewww.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Neoteny(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Baba go and die! Sniper is cheap; if you can't afford it send me your account details so I do you a wire grin

I don't normally respond to goats
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Akabuking: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
fk001:

I feel your pain bro, sorry.

Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Aforcharles(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulation too the family of Adeleke and the osun state. Victory at last for PDP our dancing senator finally become Governor. Let keep watching if it will now turn first dancing Governor.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by BennyDon: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Let the dancing continue
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Neoteny(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
mistyebby:

Party and people are inseparable.

Not necessarily
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by tuniski: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
When PDP wins "God is great, Buhari back to Daura"

When APC wins "Buhari has killed the judiciary".

Well, I only blame Buhari who always think that he can maintain neutrality and an 'I don't care' attitude to please wailers.
Pained
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by CoolAmbience(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:

Well, I only blame Buhari who always think that he can maintain neutrality and an 'I don't care' attitude to please wailers.

Don't mind them!

See how they are celebrating as if the other won't go for an appeal.

Does anyone know what will come out from appeal? After all, Dakuku Peterside won at both the tribunal and appeal court. We all saw how it ended.

For instance, it is senseless to think that Buhari rigged the last election when Atiku won the entire 11 states in the SE and SS. Did Atiku rig to win them?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Foolishbuhari: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Neoteny:

I don't normally respond to goats

Neither do I respond to fools!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by chudez0147(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
lonlytroy:
Finally Davido will be minister of music
Commissioner... not minister!!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by mathew9999(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is just the beginning of APC falling angel let's be hopefully that atikulating is getting better up pdp
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by pastorcyrus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
fk001:

My brother is in sifia pains
I said it before,declaring apc as the winner in osun is arurualalism

Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Btruth: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
lonlytroy:
Finally Davido will be minister of music
you meant commissioner of Music and Happiness. ......lol.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Mitsurugi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:

Are you advocating PMB shouldn't maintain neutrality? You can't be a Nigerian. No. I retract that. You can't be human. angry
Re: Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal by Onliie(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
fk001:

senseless post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.