Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (78786 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope other gala,soft drinks,plantain chips sellers will learn from this and start giving free gala,soft drinks and chips in traffic
abi na..

Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2019
His life hasn't changed much, He is still poor. as long as he is still in that Rubbish area selling the same Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Psoul(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2019
I am waiting to read from those that will start asking why it was only him that the people that helped him saw. Why didn't they help many out there not until this one did what he did.

Waiting to hear that the people just wanted to trend and make money out if.
Waiting to hear those that will called those helper hypocritical helpers.
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by skentelelady(f): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Heavance:
Did he give Gala or rite (sausage) ?
We are something else in Nigeria, people don't know brands from productat all.
Seasoning cube is Maggi, antiseptic is Dettol, noodles is indomie, etc

I guess he was actually selling gala that day but like someone said on page page, Rite took the advantage to come forward.

It is a very good strategy for Rite tons how up and make the guy their brand ambassador. The first pix didn't show any product, but Rite ensured he carried a carton of their products in another picture to hawk

Nice move

I shed tears after reading this story because God loves a cheerful giver. This is like the widows mite. Someone that's poor, hawking in the sun and in the rain from morning till night just to make profit that's not up to #1000 in a day, still had the heart to people who were lesser privileged

Hmmmmm. How would God not locate such person

Big lesson learn. No matter how little you have please still share without showing off nor murmuring then watch how God will bless you
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2019
i like this which day will I be librated like this sadly 100k will change my life. am not blaming anyone for my issues. loss my life savings some 13 years ago & is been one pain to the other. am not lazy but previous debt is pulling me backward. how long will I continue doing 1000 naira legbuke site work that is not even regular. I have no degree but have some other skill that I need capital to start & 6 months my story change gradually. I see people make deals in millions in this forum & you doubt if God know you exist. worst is I don't do evil yet just suffering. this life is partial.

No wife no kid and my age is getting closer to the grave.

May I be crushed to death if I come here to post lie. I was formally called Tom29 on this forum
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by VicSenio(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Gala hawker with big God.... grin
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
His life hasn't changed much, He is still poor. as long as he is still in that area selling the same Rubbish.
grin
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by ChiefVolt007: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
Wow. I'm shocked by the power of the internet nowadays.
aswear down!!!!
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by ChiefVolt007: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
His life hasn't changed much, He is still poor. as long as he is still in that area selling the same Rubbish.
you are a goat
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by ChiefVolt007: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2019
lordswill03:
Congrats man. Please make una wish my babie happy birthday oo. Is their birthday today. Triplets turned 1yr. Thank you Lord
WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTIES... WISHING THEM MANY MORE YEARS IN HEALTH HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY

1 Like

Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
you are a goat
Thank you! grin Anything else reasonable you would like to Add?
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Truest:
i like this which day will I be librated like this sadly 100k will change my life. am not blaming anyone for my issues. loss my life savings some 13 years ago & is been one pain to the other. am not lazy but previous debt is pulling me backward. how long will I continue doing 1000 naira legbuke site work that is not even regular. I have no degree but have some other skill that I need capital to start & 6 months my story change gradually. I see people make deals in millions in this forum & you doubt if God know you exist. worst is I don't do evil yet just suffering. this life is partial.

No wife no kid and my age is getting closer to the grave.

May I be crushed to death if I come here to post lie. I was formally called Tom29 on this forum
Maybe you should try stealing and selling Female pants for Rituals like i did.

Good luck. grin
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Martin0(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! grin Anything else reasonable you would like to Add?

smart man
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by sacajawea: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
Wow. I'm shocked by the power of the internet nowadays.
Wow I'm Shocked by the Number of your Likes Right now
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Martin0:

smart man
big man! you no work today?
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Psoul:
I am waiting to read from those that will start asking why it was only him that the people that helped him saw. Why didn't they help many out there not until this one did what he did.

Waiting to hear that the people just wanted to trend and make money out if.
Waiting to hear those that will called those helper hypocritical helpers.
you will waste your whole life and destiny waiting for other people. grin

May your waiting dreams come through, Good luck grin
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
big man! you no work today?

odegwu! I dey work oo!but I just dey free , Saturday's nor dey too rush like other day's! Na I just dey return from park now!I go put small Good's for person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Martin0:

odegwu! I dey work oo!but I just dey free , Saturday's nor dey too rush like other day's! Na I just dey return from park now!I go put small Good's for person!
Okay, i taught you work in a betting shop, abi dem don sack you from dia? For thieving? Na Joke i dey joke oo! grin
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Martin0(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, i taught you work in a betting shop, abi dem don sack you from dia? For thieving? Na Joke i dey joke oo! grin

hahahahahahahgrin grin grin betshop business don end oo!grin
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Pat081: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
booblacain:
I feel so happy about this.

It would have been nice to let the world know exactly where his shop is so that people will go there to patronize him.

hmmmmmm u want our brothers from that side to go and do the right thing at night ability Is good like that, don't patronize him uncle
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by Pat081: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
booblacain:
I feel so happy about this.

It would have been nice to let the world know exactly where his shop is so that people will go there to patronize him.

hmmmmmm u want our brothers from that side to go and do the right thing at night abi Is good like that, don't patronize him uncle......
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by sowilli: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Success is not in the cars or in the houses. It is by how many lives you have touched. I tell people this all the time. If only majority of Nigerians can be like this. If this young man had approached a bank for a loan, I am most sure it would have been a No. what is wealth? it is a good thing but touch more lives with it than struggling to acquire.
Re: The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner by zone51: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
irumole1975:

You're the most confused being I've seen

Why are you comparing buhari with oshiomole
one is rich, while the other is rich

I wanted to go there BUT Atiku is Waziri of INEC tomorrow.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Liquidates 20 Banks - NDIC (names) / CBN New Policy On Cryptocurrency: What You Should Know / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.