Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy (1166 Views)

Davido In Church After Older Sister Dragged Him And B-Red To Church / B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy by GistMore: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
GistMore.com

Singer B-Red is on the verge of releasing a new song featuring Mavin boss, Don Jazzy after his father, Senator Ademola Adeleke was declared winner At The Tribunal as Osun state governor.

He is currently working on the video titled 'Omo Governor'

It’s always exciting for me when young artists think to holla me to bless a track. Makes me feel I still got the sauce you know. Watch out for this incoming from my bro @bredhkn aka Omo Governor Ft the big nose don. #Ebetter #Donjazzy #Mavin #HKN

See more here; http://gistmore.com/b-red-to-drop-new-song-for-his-father-ademola-featuring-don-jazzy

Re: B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy by GistMore: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019

Re: B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Which one be "Omo Governor"??.. These guys never cease to amaze me though. You still have appeal and supreme Courts in front of You.

Anyways Adeleke clearly won the Osun state governorship election.
Re: B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy by tsinzu: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Business man don jazzy don already dey find him way into the Adeleke family. Small time now na to present one proposal to senator/governor Adeleke through him pikin
Re: B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy by ClassyBella: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
wink
Re: B-red To Drop New Song For His Father, Ademola Featuring Don Jazzy by itspzpics(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Postpones Show Due To Plastic Surgery Complications / Bbnaija: Tacha Cried While Narratting Her Story To Mike Yesterday Night. Video / Video: Van Carrying Naked Girls Spotted In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.