Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

From Grass To Grace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Grass To Grace (524 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Recounts Her Grass To Grace Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Grass To Grace by humblesteve(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
UGOCHUKWU NOW A STORE ONWER IN LAGOS

FROM Rite foods

From #Galaboy Street hawker to Store owner...

About 6 months back, we meet Ugochukwu, a street hawker giving out his GALA to hungry prisoners in traffic. His act of generosity was so touching, we opened our hearts and wallets to him. For the first time, we gave him hope of his dreams becoming a reality as generous donations were made to him from all over the world.

Today, thanks to Rite Food Limited, #Galaboy has become Ugochukwu Ibere Stores! Rite Foods has opened a store for him, fully stocked with Rite Foods products - Sausage Rolls, Sodas drinks, energy drinks and bottled water, ALL FREE! FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!

It was beyond imagination. How could he have guessed that his act of kindness would generate such goodwill?! From selling out of a carton in traffic to owing a store! How long would it have taken him to save for rent alone?? And the brand new equipment the company put?? And he will even be able to add provisions and general grocery items to the free products, thanks to your donations!!

So for your party drinks (wholesale), daily groceries needs, monthly shopping list, please call *Ugochukwu Ibere Stores,* No. 181 Bamgbose Street, by Oshodi Street, Lagos Island. 0701 401 2451. Visit the store or call for home/office delivery.

And as i say to you all the time, Ugochukwu, this is only the beginning. God has only just began and won’t stop until we see “importer, exporter” and much more added to your name! Stay blessed�� Rite Foods Sausage Rolls, Bigi.

-

Re: From Grass To Grace by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Being Kind do pay a lot. I'm a testimony. I once fell in love because of being kind.
You make me remember my real & old self.
Congrats!!!
Re: From Grass To Grace by ritmek(f): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is wonderful....God has answered his call
Re: From Grass To Grace by harkandey(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Baba God is always wonderful.

please pick up my calls too BABA God .
Re: From Grass To Grace by humblesteve(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
When it’s your time, you get honoured through any means. Thank God for him and may he continue to be and do good to people.
Re: From Grass To Grace by humblesteve(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks His Silence On Marrying Regina Daniels / The Exact Moment A US Gymnast Broke Her Legs While Competing (photos) / "I Wept When I Was Called The Cheapest Actress" - Iya Rainbow Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.