Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (66881 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Xander85:
I used to go to their family house on Oguta Road, Onitsha when i was in secondary school...one of the finest mansions in the city! Their family is ‘old money’! wink
You know them very well, their family is a family of legal practitioners, even their father Chuba Ikpeazu.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by McCoy662(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
pennywys:
hey! Take it easy you may die of jealousy
I'm not jealous man. I should be telling u and ur fellow red zombies.
Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by pennywys(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
McCoy662:

I'm not jealous man. I should be telling u and ur fellow red zombies.
then, what exactly were you ranting about?
Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by stefanweeks: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
And Yorubas has not helped igbos since 1960? What is igbo what is yoruba? I wonder when everyone with this mental sickness go get cure .

No turn to wanderer bro
Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by ZIAZI(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless you for standing up for truth , Lawyer .

Your reward is in heaven .

Which truth ? In law, if the scale of justice tilts to your favour, then that is d truth.
Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by degamemaster(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Westsida:
[/s]

Ok.

ZOMBIE! the pic you posted, does it have anything to do with Igbos and dislike for injustice or are you just forcing yourself to display your stupidity?
The pic depicts of poverty and sufferings that people are going through in that hellhole called Nigerian but I can tell you something, poverty doesn't know tribe or ethnicity or religion. It bites everyone including your stupid self who voted for a dullardic terrorist and an incompetent mofo called Buhari .
Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by Westsida: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
degamemaster:

ZOMBIE! the pic you posted, does it have anything to do with Igbos and dislike for injustice or are you just forcing yourself to display your stupidity?
The pic depicts of poverty and sufferings that people are going through in that hellhole called Nigerian but I can tell you something, poverty doesn't know tribe or ethnicity or religion. It bites everyone including your stupid self who voted for a dullardic terrorist and an incompetent mofo called Buhari .
[/s]

You’re daft. My Presi candidate was Donald Duke.. But if your supporting any of the 2 popular parties, then you’ve got it wrong. You’re absolutely fighting for your self or some reward. What do they wanna do? Why not somebody fresh & new? A young minds with less corruption potentials. That’s why your daft if your wondering why

Happy Sunday!
Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by Johnkie: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Atiku Abubakar and PDP should considere hiring him to lead their legal battle against Inec and APC.

Who knows he could as well be the first lawyer in our history to convince a Nigerian court to send a sitting President packing.

You just prophesied

1 Like

Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by BankyGee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Atiku Abubakar and PDP should considere hiring him to lead their legal battle against Inec and APC.

Who knows he could as well be the first lawyer in our history to convince a Nigerian court to send a sitting President packing.

Broooooooooo, I don't know what brought me here, but this your prophecy might be coming to pass sooner than later 🕺🏾🤭😁

1 Like

Re: Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner by BankyGee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Johnkie:

You just prophesied
Mad 😂 You said this too 😁! Baba na low-key prophet he no know 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.