Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools (47085 Views)

Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Stop Sending Our Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools -ARCON To NYSC / Request For Youth Corpers & Fresh Graduates To Resume At Our Ikeja Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by agoadiv(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2019
nwadiuko1:
Accountants nko?
is there no course that is called accounting in secondary school for them to teach? Go n impact the young ones
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by nwadiuko1(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2019
agoadiv:
is there no course that is called accounting in secondary school for them to teach? Go n impact the young ones
they are not trained to teach...... don't you get it? you are used to puting round pegs in square holes i guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by sirusX(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yes thats true. So is it the education system that didnt do well, then? in preparing graduates

For example someone who studied banking and finance, management, accountancy, marketing (mass comm), even just plain mathematics, what was so bad that they needed how many months of extra training?

I'd have to agree with you on that....cz school should be just all about lasses and exams

That should be the formal training to fit into organizations upon graduation.....without any extra month of training
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by midnighter(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
sirusX:

I'd have to agree with you on that....cz school should be just all about lasses and exams

That should be the formal training to fit into organizations upon graduation.....without any extra month of training

Yeah thats the problem..too much theory and not enough practical!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by midnighter(f): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
nwadiuko1:
they are not trained to teach...... don't you get it? you are used to puting round pegs in square holes i guess

I agree with you but i feel bad for the children in those rural schools

Some of them have never had a mathematics or science teacher until the corper (engineers!) came ...

Its a conundrum..
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by Princealex1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bbbwings:

Just a hobby I picked up again
Thanks for the offer though..

Please pm me ur number lets chat on whatsapp
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by agoadiv(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2019
nwadiuko1:
yes! Thats my specialty
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by Younghacka(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Queenara:

Woww. shocked shocked

Same here cheesy
Wow. . . O & G Engineer. . . smiley
Nice Knowing U.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by Queenara(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Younghacka:

Wow. . . O & G Engineer. . . smiley
Nice Knowing U.

Yeah.Same here
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by swegiedon(m): 1:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Queenara:

Woww. shocked shocked

Same here cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools by Queenara(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2019
swegiedon:

cheesy grin

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos) / Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.