Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

#bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) (7081 Views)

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex / #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by KGD10: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Deji63:

You are so petty and rude. I don't understand why you sound so frustrated and would be so low to resort to throwing tantrums and insults like a messy kid.

Get something stuck in your empty brain box. Tobi Bakre is a fuckboy otherwise he won't kiss and tell Miracle what he did with Alex like an immature nitwit. Now it's all out in the open. Let's see how that stupid move won't cost him.

Miracle is way better in character. Tobi gave him something to say and Miracle understands that he can do worse than what he did to Alex to hin that's why he spilled the beans.

The fuckboy messed up his own game because he couldn't keep that stinky hole in his empty head shut.

You and him can fool yourselves until u quench. A fuckboy never ceases to prove himself so. Yoruba Demon Tobi Bakre claiming Sweet boy. Sweet boy in his next life maybe. Dumbass.

Ceecee is enough to destroy Tobi's shaky career. He better go beg Ceecee to spare his career as she seems very ready to kill him and bury him alive.

Another gibberish without the facts I asked of? You're really demented and suffering from hallucination. Will you take your coward snitching self comot from my screen? Yeye dey smell.
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Deji63: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
KGD10:

Another gibberish without the facts I asked of? You're really demented and suffering from hallucination. Will you take your coward snitching self comot from my screen? Yeye dey smell.

Now na me be snitch not Tobi Bakre the fuckboy desperate to be known as a sweet boy. He snitched on Alex and was foolish, childish and evil to have done that to a bestie as he calls her being the liar that he is.

Tell Tobi he needs a lot of growing up to do. I know he won't want anyone snitching on him. He had sex with Alex sharp sharp picked his phone to tell Miracle right there in the hotel room toilet. That messy kid. The kiss and tell asshole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:curvy!!!amber Rose Shares Sleeping Pic Wearing Short That Barely Cover Her / Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? / Girl Wears Red See Through Pants To Celebrate Birthday With A Benz ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.