Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

What I Want From The Playstation 5 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What I Want From The Playstation 5 (1713 Views)

Fanart For The Playstation 5 / Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) / Sony Says A Final Goodbye To The Playstation 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Want From The Playstation 5 by SkyCityBay1: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2019
The PlayStation 5 is coming,there's no doubt about it. The PlayStation 4 had an amazing run and many of us would not
want to let it go,but last time I checked,Sony doesn't give a shit about your feelings ! So these are everything I want
from the playstation 5 !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwrnaw_TFk4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by Ayomideen(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Nice video man
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by SkyCityBay1: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayomideen:
Nice video man
Thank men
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by mykelshowz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
mad content���.I really enjoyed my 7mins .Dude well done
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Great content. I enjoyed it, I think there are ps4 games above 100gb like RDR2 is 105gb installation size, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - 101GB. And I really don't think next gen console will be a huge leap like the ps3 and ps4. Gamers are pushing into 4k and 60 fps minimum, but the hardcore crazy gamers are pushing 8k with 360 fps lol. But graphics wise we're not ready for next gen graphics yet, we don't have the storage for that. Imagine what it'll be like when a single game requires 800gb of installation space. That's crazy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by smokers: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
wow dope video it's dope what video app did you use
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by SkyCityBay1: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2019
mykelshowz:
mad content���.I really enjoyed my 7mins .Dude well done
thank you, pls subscribe to my channel.
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by SkyCityBay1: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2019
grossintel:
Great content. I enjoyed it, I think there are ps4 games above 100gb like RDR2 is 105gb installation size, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - 101GB. And I really don't think next gen console will be a huge leap like the ps3 and ps4. Gamers are pushing into 4k and 60 fps minimum, but the hardcore crazy gamers are pushing 8k with 360 fps lol. But graphics wise we're not ready for next gen graphics yet, we don't have the storage for that. Imagine what it'll be like when a single game requires 800gb of installation space. That's crazy!
oh yeah RDR2.LOL. thank you very much, pls subscribe to my channel.
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by SkyCityBay1: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2019
smokers:
wow dope video it's dope what video app did you use
Sony Vegas pro 13. Pls don't forget to sub.
Re: What I Want From The Playstation 5 by kimduhan2: 7:38am On May 07, 2019
I played sometimes Playstation 4 and it was cool. But recently I attend to playing PC games. Now I am into LOL. On special place here https://dreamteam./lol/teams I can join to different LOL teams and play against other teams. I think it is more interesting than playing console games.

(1) (Reply)

Fts 20 Mod Ucl Offline First Touch Soccer 2020 Android 300mb New Int Kits / Pls Teach Me How To Download Files Into Games! / Top 5 Brain Enhancing Games That Will Make You Reason Faster [screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.