Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? (21509 Views)

Discussion: Do You Think Women Are Equal Or Inferior To Men? / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2019
huthmanadam:
The question should be "As a child, how did u think women gave birth?"... Trust me, u don't wanna know how I tot women gave birth when I was younger... grin grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by bugggg: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2019
From mouth

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by justiniyke29: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2019
When I was in jss3 I disgraced my entire lineage, by saying in class that women gave birth through their stomach ( because that was what my mum and AUNT told me). I can still hear the laughter and picture the look of surprise on classmates faces. In fact, they nicknamed me " gateway" because I said a gate open on the navel.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by luvyaself95(m): 1:21am On Mar 23, 2019
justiniyke29:
When I was in jss3 I disgraced my entire lineage, by saying in class that women gave birth through their stomach ( because that was what my mum and AUNT told me). I can still hear the laughter and picture the look of surprise on classmates faces. In fact, they nicknamed me " gateway" because I said a gate open on the navel.
Honestly you're damn funny, but as a kid then you sabi think wella...

20 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by sconp: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2019
justiniyke29:

Baba you're not the only one o, I thought it was through the stomach too. In fact, when I was much younger I didn't know there was a process (sex) through which procreation occurred, I used to assume it was God that'll put the children in the woman's belly at his own appointed time.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by EdiAbali: 2:32am On Mar 23, 2019
I thought it's from the Anus.

I didn't know until my JSS when I read it from Integrated Science Key Points by myself and still doubted it because I thought it's impossible

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 23, 2019
At age 4 and my sister age 6 when she’s going to the toilet(pit toilet), she’ll ask me to follow her so I can help watch when she’s pooping to check if baby will fall out of her anus. Na grandma lie for her say na anus baby Dey come from. That’s what got her scared and always beg me to watch her poop to see if baby will fall out.

Crazy and weird.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by mikejj(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2019
grin me I didn't even know it was only women that give birth then .i thought it was both men and women..how I don't know

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2019
I thought, what did I think sef?

Anyway, a lot of information is classified by parents but school and mostly peers and personal experiences declassifies such pieces of information.

4 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Auladimeji2: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2019
I thought it's from the anus because then I can't imagine that the vag1na could be widen by anything

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by dollytino4real(f): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2019
dis is so funny! I tout dey vomit it thru the mouth, because dat was the only place dat was open in the body

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by cindybaby22(f): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
dis is so funny! I tout dey vomit it thru the mouth, because dat was the only place dat was open in the body
Lol
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by ThothHermes: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2019
Argument ensued in primary school class one day and everyone was just saying different things. I wasn't sure so I went home to ask my mum. She told me it was from the head.
Did not even think she could be telling something untrue. Went to school the next day and announced my new discovery.
Everyone was just looking at me like a mumu. Mind you na me dey carry first for the class so I was expected to know. Whenever I remember that confusion wey my mama put me I just dey laugh.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
but now you know there are many open places in the body shey, even in between the breasts, it is open grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by kingxsamz(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2019
I used to think they only give birth when they have accident, pregnant or not.

5 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by DonroxyII: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Guest007:

grin
From Anus .....

I was cleared when I argued it publicly at age 15/16 ... I thought Vagina was meant for Pissing n fvcking while Anus for sh.it and baby....
My fellow niggas use me laugh no be play ... na one elder Aunty clear my doubt cause I still dey argue and dey raise voice pass my guys wey dey correct me grin grin grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2019
@ 5 l knew a woman pushes a big head from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by JJOF(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2019
I thought it was anus, i even confidently argued about it. SMH

12 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by justiniyke29: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
luvyaself95:
Honestly you're damn funny, but as a kid then you sabi think wella...
it wasn't funny oo, I felt embarrassed for days. the worst part was that I was still arguing that I was correct, because in my mind my mom can't lie to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by princfred(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
lol you are soo funny.
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by sparkle7: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
From the bum bum. That was what mama told me o. And i lived by that till my 16th year. Still remember the time I asked that question in Biology class in SSS3. And all girls and dudes come dey laugh. I was seriously standing my grounds with our fine biology teacher, erupting more laughter. She explained and explained but i stuck to my guns. I even stretch neck on top the matter that my biology teacher gave up. Funny I was regarded as brilliant but the brilliance no reach girl matter. Until i watched some child delivery films. Was so shocked thinking that ladies give birth through the urethra. I was even planning of using surgery if my wify wants to deliver. Since i know how painful deliverying from the urethra sounds. So naive of me! And i thought i know something. Na later last 2 years i just grab the truth o. My mum have some explaining to do.
Imagine for ss3 wey Boys don wise, i come dey carry last. I stretch neck for that matter for many months with my dude them. I even thought that se.x was by touching a girl. Na why i fear to touch girls through out secondary school. Mummy no try at all.

30 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
mikejj:
grin me I didn't even know it was only women that give birth then .i thought it was both men and women..how I don't know

3 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
here to read funny comments...

3 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
I use to think the couple will just pray to God for a child, it will appear inside the stomach, after nine months they'll go somewhere to pray, like a vigil or something, then the baby dissappear from the stomach to the mum's hand, we were very churchy churchy while growing up. I didn't even know man and woman have to do something to have a baby till I was in the University, lol.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Pruwa: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
The comments just made my day
Hahahahahahaha
For me I always thought it was the anus

2 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by sparkle7: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pruwa:
The comments just made my day Hahahahahahaha For me I always thought it was the anus
lol When did you later find out the truth?
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by sparkle7: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I use to think the couple will just pray to God for a child, it will appear inside the stomach, after nine months they'll go somewhere to pray, like a vigil or something, then the baby dissappear from the stomach to the mum's hand, we were very churchy churchy while growing up. I didn't even know man and woman have to something to have a baby till I was in the University, lol.
Being too churchy is not too good.
You got to know the good and the evil or else bad people will manipulate your naive mind.
Same reason God showed Adam & Eve the good Trees with good fruits and bad Trees with bad fruit.
So if you chose any then you live by it. Instead of blaming anyone for not telling you.
Sex Education should be Chiseled into every young mind that have come of age.
I dont like all these slangs mum and dad used for Pe.nis or Vagi.na. Which one is Pi Pi? Mum is Pe.nis! Haba!

11 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by pelicanbeau(f): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's through the nose, sniff it out and it will appear in your hand

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by luvyaself95(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
justiniyke29:
it wasn't funny oo, I felt embarrassed for days. the worst part was that I was still arguing that I was correct, because in my mind my mom can't lie to me.
Abi Na Wetin Small Pikin Know cheesy
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by TessBiwom(f): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I remember arguing that it was from the stomach that the doctors will cut the stomach open and pull out the baby......my mum was just there smiling and see me feeling fly that I was saying something reasonable sef.I wonder what was even going through her mind..
Derailing this thread,while growing up I had this notion in my head that"those beautiful aunty in my neighborhood didn't make use of the toilet"I felt it was unheard of..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by dollytino4real(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
princfred:
lol you are soo funny.
dis my guy, long time no yabis tins
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by dollytino4real(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
SaucyBenks:
but now you know there are many open places in the body shey, even in between the breasts, it is open grin grin
lie, none there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confused! / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.