Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex (46430 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ebusnwaoma: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Nina has slammed Miracle, after he denied telling her that Alex and Tobi had sex in their hotel room after the reality show.

This came after Miracle warned her not to be bring him and his friends into her Big Brother Naija reunion lies. Miracle had written on Twitter; “Pls don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/nina-slams-miracle-after-denied-telling-alex-and-tobi-had-sex/

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by bugggg: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Ehn they had sex .... and so fvckin wht ?. His dyck, her pvssy ... their lives

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Eastboi(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Tobi is d prb here

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by rOsy247(f): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Mtchewww small children

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Nina isn't a coward after all. Miracle is a coward who couldn't come out with the truth because he's so ashamed.

Btw, Alex manager already refuted her allegedly claim that it was Tobi that told Miracle. Nothing of such was said at the reunion. Ceec simply said it was Nina that told her while Nina said it was Miracle. Full stop. That was all that was said.

Alex's manager made that unfounded allegation because she had imagined that maybe it was Tobi who could have told Miracle. However Tobi and Alex had already said No, which means Miracle heard the sex noises all by himself and proceeded to snitch on both Tobi and Alex, like he did same in the house when he was telling every house mates about the people that had sex like himself even when no one asked him nor told him.

Same Miracle snitched on Tobi and told Nina that Tobi asked him to drop her even when he also asked Tobi to drop Ceec yet Tobi didn't tell Ceec at any time that Miracle told him to drop her. No be today Miracle has been snitching. He fvcking played a dirty game in the house for crying out loud.

Miracle is that selfish and has no loyalty to anyone at all. What a snitch, a liar who used Nina to play his dirty desperate game in the house and a coward.

Dee one was right about him after all.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by stephleena(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by EnglishKiller: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2019
You guys don't sleep
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Rosay15(f): 2:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Am I the only that doesn't like this big brother of tin? Cus all I see is nonsense

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Nickijoy(f): 4:38am On Mar 23, 2019
This kind thing dey pain enh...
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by dadebayo1(m): 6:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Hope she will discuss her own smashing too with miracle on live tv...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Ceecee should have kept her fuckn mouth shut!! Something was said to her in confidence and she just had to repeat it to the the whole Nigeria. Stupid girl. Jealousy and self righteousness will not kill her. If they had sex, and so bloody what? Are they the first couple to straff? That ceecee is a leaky mouth dwarf

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Jidibia(m): 6:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Ayam not understanding. Is it gay sex they are talking about here or what?

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ogorwyne(f): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Tobi is a kiss and tell kind of guy. Very childish of him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by geosuzzy(f): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Nina going to work?? grin U get work?

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Oblitz(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2019
grin beware of friends who leak the secret of others to you, because they'll also leak yours to others

SEALER available, call moi!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by SkinnyNigga: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2019
who are these people?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by israelmao(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2019
I know some youths were born with inconclusive brains.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Oblitz(m): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2019
So miracle and nina are afonja too abi?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by allisso: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2019
After miracle don Bleep and dump this one
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Westsida: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
Am I the only that doesn't like this big brother of tin? Cus all I see is nonsense

No your not the only one. I’ve never watch anything Bbn or Bba !

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Drakkernoir: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:

I swear down.. Misplaced priorities..

What a generation!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Bizznezz: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2019
ok
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by GenSam(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:

It is absolute nonsense. A show that promotes promiscuity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by McKayConcept(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by mozona(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2019
which one be dis all this sex wahala

dem be small pikin
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Jolite(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2019
UNA NO GO ALLOWED SOMEBODI REST WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE? HABA DAN LLAH!
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by aystunt: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2019
The reality is that most guys have a particular friend they tell when they smash... Nobody should come here and start calling the small boy childish... Guys discuss their sexcapades a lot...

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2019
The trio of Tobi, Alex & Miracle are very good friends now and its really paining CeeCee and Nina.
The dumb Nina claimed to make attempts to unite Ceecee & Alex when her account was hacked, forgetting that she was the one that caused everything by telling Ceecee what & what not.
Both should just move on & let Alex be.
Meanwhile Alex is too weak for a woman... Why letting CeeCee always get to her like this

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shares Selfie With Top 10 Nigerian Actresses / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.