Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives (34876 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by ebusnwaoma: 2:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Parents of Success, the little girl who was sent home over school fees in Delta, have narrated how they almost killed Success whose video now changed their lives. Punch reported that Success’ father, Godwin Adegor, is a commercial motorcyclist, popularly known as okada rider, while her mum sells recharge cards and raw eggs. They also have two other children – Gift and Marvelous – who are in Junior Secondary School.

The parents also recounted how they almost killed Success whose video now changed their lives. The girl's father said his wife once contemplated aborting her when she became pregnant,  and even took a poisonous substance to get rid of her.

“I knew she would be a great child. That was why I gave her the name Success. We received many favours on the day she was given birth to. Let me tell you a short story about Success. After our second child, my wife said she didn’t want to give birth to another child.“When she was pregnant with Success, she decided to drink ‘Angle 90’ (a poisonous substance). She said she wanted to die. I convinced her that rather than kill yourself, have the baby so that you could sell it for N500,000. But she said she wouldn’t sell her baby.

“On the day Success was born, somebody that had owed me N100,000 paid the debt. Money was just coming from different areas. As we were receiving the goodwill, I told my wife that if we had terminated the pregnancy, would these favours have come to us? It was because of the goodwill that has always followed her that made me named name Success.

“She has been receiving blessings from every corner since she was born. There was a day a soldier who stopped the vehicle that was taking them (our children) to see their grandmother at Kwale, gave her the bread he had bought for his family. The soldier said he liked the way my daughter was talking. Anywhere she goes, she always receives favour. She has won a scholarship before. The scholarship was given to her by a governor’s aide,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/we-almost-killed-success-now-her-video-has-changed-our-lives-parents/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by bugggg: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy... you would've aborted ur only glory.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Zanotty(m): 3:47am On Mar 23, 2019
All these ones na story.if to say d gal no blow.we no for Dy hear this rubbish

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by GistMore: 4:27am On Mar 23, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by itspzpics(m): 4:31am On Mar 23, 2019
Haaa kill her ke ....why

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by greensandy: 4:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Zanotty:

Even at that I think it is better for the man to keep his mouth shut. A man who can contemplate selling his child is not a man at all. He is a beast.

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by ABCthings: 4:40am On Mar 23, 2019
They should be jailed for attempting murder.

25 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by greensandy: 4:40am On Mar 23, 2019
itspzpics:
Haaa kill her ke ....why

You dey mind the fool?
Who forced him to talk? Maybe he has been under the influence of sapele water again.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by makeitijn: 5:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Oga you be fake man.

11 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by punisha: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2019
ABCthings:
They should be jailed for attempting murder.

Only reasonable comment seen so far.
The confession is incriminating and inadmissible, but alas! this is Nigeria.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by nelronaldo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
You dun minit?
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by MistadeRegal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Her name is Success! So what are you expecting?
Success' parents did not click success in killing Success.
Success' mum could not click success in terminating Success during pregnancy.
Success' dad could not click success in selling Success for just ₦500,000, though he should be investigated if he had been selling others sha.
Success was finally able to successfully escape deadly arrows from her parents to successfully escape the womb.

Success was born and her dad experienced the first success of getting back ₦100,000, a one fifth of the amount he could have sold Success, he was owed successfully.
Success was born and the family recorded lots of success and named her Success, successfully.
Success was travelling to go see her grandmother and she successfully won the heart of a soldier who successfully gave Success a bread he was taking home.

Fast forward, a neighbour who successfully recorded a video of Success who was sent from school by the headmistress, uploaded the video and the story of Success changed successfully when that funny but serious video successfully hit the media.
Now Success' name have brought goodluck to her successfully.

Now everyone are forming "I know that girl called Success"
Next name in Nigeria to trend among newer borns will be Success.

25 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zanotty:

Thank you jare.. you said my mind
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by tstx(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Clap for yourselves... Y'all just had to come out and say this

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Bloooody(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Afonjas and poverty is like eba and eugsi

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by olatade(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
what can i say, success has many friends while failure is an orphan

3 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
I'm tired of hearing this Success bullshit ! Too much of everything is bad undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Donald3d(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Imagine! For 500k...useless man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Kendumazy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
They should be careful with the way they are handling that girl so as not to make their other children look inferior.

7 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by PussyKing(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
You see why abortion is bad? Nairaland ladies angry

7 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Success parents are not serious. Her dad must be those people knowledgeable in the baby factory business. Because how could he think of selling a baby for 500k, if not that he knows the dealers in such.
And for the mum. Only a slay queen can nurture the idea and courage of think of abortion because of a momentary predicament.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by omoadeleye(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
crazy and loquacious man, he should just stfu

2 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by BonkoINC: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Differnt things we go begin hear now sha .

We bless God all the same . Thank God for the life of success .

1 Like

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Prognose: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wait, she has been given a scholarship before?

She was given a scholarship by a govt aide, why was she locked out of school?

3 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Pavore9: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
"She said she wanted to die. I convinced her that rather than kill yourself, have the baby so that you could sell it for N500,000. But she said she wouldn’t sell her baby".... shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by zolajpower: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lie from the pit of hell. ......d blogger must be dealt with .
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
what happened to the scholarship she won before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by Manuel69: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
500k? Oga you sef.
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by horia: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
hmm
modified;
hmm
Re: Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives by ElsonMorali: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Another Nigerian "celebrity" has been born. Will reign for 9 days. Then forgotten like last year's Christmas turkey as Nigerians fixate on another 9-day wonder.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Pre-degree Programme In Nigeria Universities. / Adekunle Ajasin University / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.