Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Khloe Always Gave Me Off-point Advice And I Felt Uncomfortable With Her - Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Always Gave Me Off-point Advice And I Felt Uncomfortable With Her - Alex (551 Views)

The Moment Phyna Appeared To Be Uncomfortable With Bobrisky At An Event / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Always Gave Me Off-point Advice And I Felt Uncomfortable With Her - Alex by dachilino: 4:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Just before Alex stormed out of the Big Brother Reunion Show, she disclosed that she always got uncomfortable when Khloe joins her conversation with Leo while still in the house.

Alex who admitted that Khloe has a problem respecting people's space just like her, added that it got her uncomfortable when she joins her conversation with Leo. The reality show star further disclosed that when she tells Khloe she doesn't need her around, her co-housemate (Khloe) at that times comes off with anger the next day.

Alex further disclosed that she didn't like the fact that Khloe was always trying to fix her conflicts. She further disclosed that some advice Khloe gave her were always off point.

Here are the videos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/i-always-felt-uncomfortable-when-khloe-joins-my-conversation-with-leo-alex/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Khloe Always Gave Me Off-point Advice And I Felt Uncomfortable With Her - Alex by GistMore: 4:47am On Mar 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Khloe Always Gave Me Off-point Advice And I Felt Uncomfortable With Her - Alex by Bizznezz: 5:47am On Mar 23, 2019
you guys should quit seeking for attention

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Zion In Lovable Photo As Singer Teases Fans With Album Release Talk / What Is Taking So Long – Ali Baba Complains About The Delay In Sentencing Evans / Deal With It! Jesus Christ Drank Alcohol – Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.