Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Here Is How Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates Reacted To Alex And Tobi Sex Claim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is How Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates Reacted To Alex And Tobi Sex Claim (1054 Views)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates Reacted To Alex And Tobi Sex Claim by joshchisimdi: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemates have already reacted to Cee-C's claim, that Alex and Tobi had sex in their hotel room in South Africa. 

We reported earlier today that Cee-C who got a chance to speak on the third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion show, told Ebuka that Nina told her that Alex and Tobi had sex in the hotel room. According to Cee-C, the first thing Nina told her on the plane was that ‘Alex and Tobi had sex in the hotel room’, and it got her laughing so loud because the duo claimed they were besties in the house.  She further revealed that she didn’t even know whether to deal with the negativity she was getting from Nigeria or the sex thing.

Here are reactions of Ex-Big Brother Naija housemates to the claims made above; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/here-is-how-ex-big-brother-naija-housemates-reacted-to-alex-and-tobi-sex-claim/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Here Is How Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates Reacted To Alex And Tobi Sex Claim by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 23, 2019
someone with me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Is How Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates Reacted To Alex And Tobi Sex Claim by Jac007(m): 5:55am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungFr:
someone with me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naim you still dey here dey check bbn story, no go iron your jacket before dem take lite grin Happy married life in advance anyway

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says / BREAKING: Naira Marley Get Arrested By EFCC / Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.