Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lifted From The Street To The Internet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifted From The Street To The Internet (899 Views)

Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Street To Straight After 24 Years Of Homelessness And Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifted From The Street To The Internet by Orikinla(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2007
There are two things I love most and enjoy doing most.
1. Running errands and
2. Preaching the Good news of Jesus Christ our Messiah.

I run errands for local and international clients and I can reach anywhere in Nigeria, even where DHL and FedEx dare not go where the dreaded Niger Delta militants are. But I don't deliver bad news.

I started preaching from childhood, because playing Jesus was my favourite play from primary school.
From the Catholic Church, I joined the Deeper Christian Life Church after spending three good months of my long holidays with Pastor William F. Kumuyi in 1978.
I preached in public transport buses in Lagos for 11 years and passengers loved to listen to me and I gave out tracts and copies of the New Testament.

Then I relocated from Lagos to Bonny Island when Shell wanted to sponsor my documentary film on the Niger Delta. I continued to preach and also worked to pacify Asari Dokubo, the leader of the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force. One of Asari's uncles married my elder sister from the William West Family in Buguma, Rivers State. Asari Dokubo, Nollywood star actress Hilda Dokubo and my humble self are in-laws.
One of the leaders of the South-South Youth Assembly and I agreed that Asari Dokubo should give up armed struggle and contest for elective post. And I preached from house to house in Finima, Bonny Island.

I took my messages of the Good news of Jesus Christ from the street to the Internet in 2005 and created The Rhema blog that is now number one on Google when you search for the title and the most popular non-denominational Nigerian Christian blog.
And God has lifted up my missionary work to the level of having an online theatre where I can show movies and other programmes like cable TV. So, The Rhema and my King of Kings International are the two channels of spreading the Word of God. So, anywhere there is Internet, people or even ETs can receive The Rhema 24/7, even while I am sleeping.
And I regard The Rhema above any worldly possession. Because, heaven and earth shall pass away, but the Word of God will never pass away.

The Rhema

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God." JOHN 1:1, NKJV HOLY BIBLE. ,
Re: Lifted From The Street To The Internet by fuzek: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2007
Orikinla, i'm very happy 4 u. . .God is ur strength. grin grin grin

Orikinla:

There are two things I love most and enjoy doing most.
1. Running errands ,,,,,

I run errands for local and international clients and I can reach anywhere in Nigeria, even where DHL and FedEx dare not go where the dreaded Niger Delta militants are. But I don't deliver bad news.

But dis really got me roflllllll grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Your Information (atheist) / Ethiopia Yields Ancestral Fossils / Anglican Archbishop,peter Akinola Accused Of Frustrating Christain Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.