Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex (47378 Views)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by chimhigher(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Enough of this stupid BB Naija sex talk hitting FP..if they had sex so what..who dem be sef??
Is it not the same smelly punna every girl has she has?? So WTF!!! is special about who slept with her or not...Mod no let me reason you o

1 Like

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
even before ceecee said it, we already knew they banged grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Shegzy8(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
He only shined your kongo

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Funmmyastic: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Accept this as your fate and move on,denial of the accusation will only make matters worse.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Me be like...
Ok
Ok
OK...... Is that so, am coming
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by adopashegzy: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
SugarMuffin:
He drilled you, he didn't sleep with you, we understand grin grin
tobi with the ogolongo
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by sukerefakere(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
hottathafire:
This space is for sale o... You don't need money to buy but you pay in kind like Alex
cc: boxer007
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by ChijyWills(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by ZeeBaba17(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
I wonder how come all this is news! Youth with irrelevant priority after we go vex when they call us "Lazy youth"
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
And so what??
Are they not adults?

Abeg let them live their lives.... If them like they should Bleep them selves in market... Wetin concern me

I am tired Of dis BBnaija of a thing
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Agbgift(f): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Even if they slept with each other, what's our business? They are both adults, its their lives and they owe us no explanation. So both the shooter of the news, the olofofos that carried the news o, they are all jobless.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ijaycool:
Obviously how will he sleep when you two were 'busy' in a dark room all night...

Meanwhile this manager saying 'have you heard me speak?' smh, sounds like a candidate of low self-esteem.

They had sex. Very well self.
Tobi cudn't wait to tell Miracle 'guy I bang nonsense comot for the babe'.

Miracle wanted to calm Nina's guilty conscience (cux they just discovered viewers saw their sex scenes) so he told her, 'calm down even Tobi do Alex yester-night'

Gbammmm! Nina cudn't wait to tell Cecee, so she (Nina) would say to herself 'everyone does it'.

Ceece tried but took the opportunity to tell the world, 'your cryie little princess is a farm tool, a sharp hoe'.

Alex was crying because she didn't believe Tobi would tell anyone. She trusted him so much, that's why she cried so badly.

Someone quickly told them, the best remedy is denial. So everyone come dey try deny. They should come let's go and swear at Lagos Ibadan express way, they should lick the tarred road and swear they didn't straff all night...na Dangote go just smach them
grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by bigtt76(f): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Awon werey jati jati cheesy

nairafame:
Alex’s Manager, Naomi reacts to last night’s episode of the reunion.
Says Tobi & Alex are innocent of the allegation leveled against them..

See Alex Manager, Naomi tweet below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/tobi-alex-are-innocent-of-allegation.html

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by jconsulting(f): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
See what BBN has done to your lives
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by sweetrace(f): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wether you slept with him or not is nobody’s business. Even if you did not and you tell them until you’re blue in the face, they won’t believe you. They don’t want you to be a good girl. Don’t give them the satisfaction of an explanation.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Maket: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na lie, I saw him sleeping with you but no sex that night shall. angry
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Emyjeze(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Omololu2121:
Why and how do some girls just find it easy having sex with different kind of guys

Before I can have sex with a girl eh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
btw ... What the shw all about ... Me thought sleeping with each other is why they are there in the first place ...
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Foodforthought: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
highcollide:
How is this news?
Seun needs to take all his mods for mental evaluation.
They are no different from him.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by lionesskadosh(f): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
How convenient it is for this dispensation to see immorality as a normal thing baffles me. God have mercy
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by scave(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
U can't date a guy living with his parents but u can date a man living with his wife... U see y thunder dey target u
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by scave(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
U can't date a guy living with his parents but u can date a man living with his wife... U see y thunder dey target u
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by oldman112(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Omololu2121:
Why and how do some girls just find it easy having sex with different kind of guys

Before I can have sex with a girl eh lipsrsealed

Your type dey wait for opportunity
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Princeofasia: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol. Story for the gods. And she didn't defend it there lol
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
What I don't know is how this affect other people's destiny?
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
I thought this was supposed to be Tobi and Alex's life
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Talknochip(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Smh.. keep Nigerians (The viewers) talking. exactly what they intend to acheive with that 'Alex had Sex with Tobi' bait.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin
chivera018:
If Alex and Tobi had sex, so what ?
Will it remove Buhari from aso rock ?
Mtchew.
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
itspzpics:
grin
stop confusing us sex is sex。。。。you had sex thats all
Re: Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex by tunize(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
It is possible.

I have had sex with someone without sleeping with her.

I dressed up immediately after the sex and went home to sleep in my house.
Hehehehehhe really..!! U most be the badest MVP need skool me oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KWAM 1’s Ex-drummer Ayankunle’s House Destroyed, Video Of Damage Trends / Sharon Nwogbo Wears A Completely See-Through Bodysuit / Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.