Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) (29266 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by CID11: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2019
This is very much expected. They should just be careful because of over voting. most of these party agents are illiterates they don't know the quota of votes they are to deliver. I see Inec still cancelling some results.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by garfield1: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Christians votes from which state? Cause I don't see my Edo people voting such combo God forbid
Fashola is liked across party and religious lines.kwankwaso is hated by most Christians plus many buharists wont vote him.you claim that edo wont give buhari 20% but here we are

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by garfield1: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2019
CID11:
This is very much expected. They should just be careful because of over voting. most of these party agents are illiterates they don't know the quota of votes they are to deliver. I see Inec still cancelling some results.
What is it with over voting? Do you think that the riggers in the north are dumb like those in the south who over thumbprint? As far as the thumbprinting is not up to the number of those with pvcs in a polling unit,there are good
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Fashola is liked across party and religious lines.kwankwaso is hated by most Christians plus many buharists wont vote him.you claim that edo wont give buhari 20% but here we are
nobody knows who fashola is in Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by garfield1: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
You mean you don't know him? Did they know yaradua

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Bennycollins: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Let's forget it. The APC know that losing kano is calamity for them, so they won't let that happen. Their only option is rigging and rigging they would do. When they entire state went to the polls, there was peace. Now we have 2 AIGs and 3CPs deployed for election in just few PUs. Only God can stop the APC in kano.

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by nonsobaba: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Bennycollins:
Let's forget it. The APC know that losing kano is calamity for them, so they won't let that happen. Their only option is rigging and rigging they would do. When they entire state went to the polls, there was peace. Now we have 2 AIGs and 3CPs deployed for election in just few PUs. Only God can stop the APC in kano.
PDP supporters usually surrender on election day after making mouth for so long. Why is that?

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by emmyisagoal: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Apc realy meant it when dey said they wanted to cheat bt God pass dem

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by nonsobaba: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you people are just plain stupid, Christians and Muslims in Nigeria aren't equal anything, check most northern state Christians make over 30% of the States because children vote in northern Nigeria doesn't make them have more people.

I pray APC picked fashola or any Muslim Muslim ticket, PDP won't waste money campaigning
What you fail to remember is that many northern christians voted for buhari, a muslim, in 2015 esp in benue, plateau, adamawa etc against a southern christian incumbent. 2023 will shock you if you think northern christians will vote for a fanatic like kwankwaso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by cheeboozhor(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Here in ukum LGA benue state
Azendeshi ward the shooting is just much here and I'm sure they will cancel the election in that ward
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by tuniski: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Anybody that loses today has lost.the tribunal yesterday only spotted alterations which happened during the main elections not what happened during the rerun so be guided and stop talking trash
What is your problem? The elections have been concluded on the 9th the Supplementary election is alien. All the candidates leading before today have won. Stolen mandate will be reclaimed.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by muykem: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheeboozhor:
Azendeshi ward the shooting is just much here and I'm sure they will cancel the election in that ward
I beg you in the name of God stay indoor. My advice.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by muykem: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
I will never vote in any inconclusive election in Nigeria. Those people called politicians in Nigeria are ready to kill a whole state to remain in power. This has nothing to do with PDP or APC, all are the same.

7 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Fashola is a law graduate of university of Benin

The university listed him as one of their most famous alumni

Try again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by sevenhundred(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
nonsobaba:
What you fail to remember is that many northern christians voted for buhari, a mu
slim, in 2015 esp in benue, plateau, adamawa etc against a southern christian incumbent. 2023 will shock you if you think northern christians will vote for a fanatic like kwankwaso.
what makes him fanatics?
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by garfield1: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
tuniski:

What is your problem? The elections have been concluded on the 9th the Supplementary election is alien. All the candidates leading before today have won. Stolen mandate will be reclaimed.
I think you have a problem of misunderstanding.who told you that yesterday judgment was based on supplementary polls? How many times have the supreme court ruled on supplementary polls? I dey burst your dumb brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by garfield1: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheeboozhor:
Is it the presiding officer on the run that will cancel it or the state rec ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
tuniski:

No it's not. it is backed by the Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by CID11: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is expected. This polling units were cancelled as a result of violence.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by gamaliel9: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rerun and inconclusive elections are more violent than the main elecetion.. I wonder who important that `cancelled votes being higher than the margin of winning`...so cancelled votes count now...thats it

E-voting please....Senegal had an election...the result came out under 7 hours

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by bustykasa(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
electoral materials have been burnt to ashes by gunmen in Zaki biam,Ukum local govt of Benue. They also chased people away with gunshots.....I couldn't get pictures cuz i was running for my precious life.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by tech18: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sokoto Any Update?
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by tuniski: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

I think you have a problem of misunderstanding.who told you that yesterday judgment was based on supplementary polls? How many times have the supreme court ruled on supplementary polls? I dey burst your dumb brain
You have poor comprehension yet, you like jumping on my Mention why?

What is your profession?
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by garfield1: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
tuniski:

You have poor comprehension yet, you like jumping on my Mention why?

What is your profession?
Jihar Sokoto.
Buwade Illela LG Sokoto
Polling unit 003

APC- 600

PDP- 30

#APCSituationRoom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Emedu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
rerun

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Emedu(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jos

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Reader530(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Jihar Sokoto.
Buwade Illela LG Sokoto
Polling unit 003

APC- 600

PDP- 30

#APCSituationRoom
Kano

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Bigii(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Benue Rerun: Ortom in massive lead as results trickle in

Ejule polling unit in Agboriko in Orokam Ward I.
PDP - 66
APC - 42

Nyaga Polling Unit Mbaaka - Ushongo LGA
PDP - 352
APC - 94

EKPONG POLLING UNIT IN OJU LGA
PDP - 220
APC - 73

Ternamdoo polling unit
APC - 83
PDP - 96

Akinde P.U in Mbater, Logo LGA
APC - 14
PDP - 193

Kusugh PU Yandev north Gboko
PDP - 340
APC - 107

All Saints primary School Central South mission MKD
APC - 49
PDP - 75

Idada Open Space Polling Unit in Apa LGA
APC - 75
PDP - 162

Aondogbuusu PU Gwer West:
PDP -101
APC - 31

Onaje polling unit, Otukpo Local Government
PDP - 69
APC - 67

Tse-Hirnyam Polling Unit No: 07/06/07/002
APC - 149
PDP - 86

Ehaje ward 1- Ogbadibo L.G.A.

Ukwo 1 polling unit 005
PDP - 101
APC - 44

Ukwo 2 polling unit 006
PDP - 39
APC - 17
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Apc won't let kàno slip off
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by powerkey: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
fashola is a muslim
A Muslim fanatic at that
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by powerkey: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
nonsobaba:
Don't think so. Fashola is a liberal muslim. Many southern christians will vote for him regardless. He is popular in the south already. And it will scatter PDP's plan to give a northerner their presidential ticket because northerners will be pacified by the combo.

Fashola is an extremely terrible Muslim fanatic/extremist.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by powerkey: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Lets not get there,there are equal numbers of Muslims and Christians.most christians will prefer fashola.they dont like kwankwaso who is seen as another el rufai

I will vote Buhari again instead of Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.