Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God (3010 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Revelation 2:27
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

He is the Sun God, it rumbles with thunder when he speaks, lightening and fire proceed from him
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Genesis 6:6
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Isaiah 44:8
Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thunder is the voice of God
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 4:31am On Apr 06, 2019
MrPresident1:
Thunder is the voice of God
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thunder is the voice of God-
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On May 22, 2019
Go and read the story of the fall of Jericho again, with the understanding that the trumpet of God is thunder. You will find out that God destroyed Jericho with thunder.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:18am On May 23, 2019
Read
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
President Trump blew the trump of his father at his SOTU spech on February 6.

Now we are waiting for the Trump of Jesus

We will compare mere words with the sound of thunder grin
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Zoharariel posted the oriki of Sango grin

Enjoy

Oranfe onile ina

Sango onibon Orun

Arabambi arigba ota segun

Afiri wowo ojo sete olote

Aara waa 

Aara woo 

Sangiri

Lagiri

Olagiri ka ka ka fi igba edun bo ibe 

Ako olongbo ti n wo ewu ododo

Aji feje agbo bo oju

Aran omo logun bomo lo

Ajagbe masebi ko to pa asebi

Oloogun ikiya

Oloogun ilaya

Onigbetugbetu

Egungun nla ti n yo ina lenu 

Sango olowo eyo

Ekun oko Oya

Aara bo wo ija lala

Ina gori ilè feju toto 

Iku ti n pani ti enikan kii ke 

Afi aakè yoni loju

Afedun yoo ifun

Afi efiin seni pele

Afinna fohun bi o soro

Oloju orogbo

Elereke obi

Oba koso oo

Dakun dabo ro wa 

Ki o wa mu ibere omo awo se 
Ase!

Translation

Oranfe the warehouse of fire 

Sango the owner of the heavenly gun - (Kalashnikov) 

Arabambi, one who has the two hundred pieces of stones to conquer enemies

One who uses rain dew to destroy the rebels

The thunder that claps intimidately

The thunder that sounds to instill fear

The thunder that sounds to create war

One who cracks a wall

One who splits a wall

One who splits a wall and inserts two hundred thunder stones inside it

The male cat who wears the robe of truthfulness

He who uses the blood of ram to wash his face early in the morning

He who sends someone to war and stands with the person in the battle field

He who shouts at evil people before killing them 

The owner of spiritual powers that gives extra ordinary courage

One in possession of the spiritual powers that put fear in peoples mind.

One who is in possession of spiritual powers that control people

The big masquerade that emits fire

Sango the owner of cowries

Big leopard, the husband of Oya

The thunder with a stretch of long hand of fight

The fire that spreads on the roof

The death that kills and no one dare weeps 

One who uses the axe to remove eyes

One who uses his thunder stones  to  remove intestines 

One who greets people with flames

The one who speaks with fire

The one with eyes of bitter kola

The one with cheeks of kolanut

The king who did not hang (never committed suicide)

Please descend 

And accede to my request!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thunder is the voice of GOD
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Better stop expecting sweet weakly Jesus

This Jesus that is coming is the WRATH of God. He will stain all his raiment with the blood of the wicked

His voice booms with thunder and fire proceeds from his mouth to burn everything in his path.

If I were you, I'd rather make peace with this guy before he arrives. When he arrives, it is already too late.

The first boom and rumble of thunder, and everything will turn upside down for the wicked.

Isaiah 63:1-5
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
When it thunders, you hear the voice of God
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2019
They will wake up at the call of their God.

When they hear his BOOMING THUNDER!!!
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
cool
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Trump and thunder
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Many people don't understand this thread.

Hahn, where is sirwere?
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by hahn(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrPresident1:
Many people don't understand this thread.

Hahn, where is sirwere?

Am I sirwere's keeper?

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
hahn:

Am I sirwere's keeper?

I always knew you are a handsome guy. Na palmy dey your hand?
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thunder is the trumpet that will sound

Exodus 19:16
And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Exodus 20:18
And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

Job 39:25
He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.

THUNDER! Kaboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom grin
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2019
It's like people don't understand this thread... grin
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Read this thread to understand the trump better
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2020
hahn:

Am I sirwere's keeper?

Happy new year hahn grin grin
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by hahn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:

Happy new year hahn grin grin

Same to you.

I hope you are not bringing any fake rapture prophecy into the new year
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
hahn:

Same to you.

I hope you are not bringing any fake rapture prophecy into the new year

But I have never given a fake rapture prophecy
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:

Now you know his role in end time prophecy, and why he became/was made president
Don't be deceived Sir, this man is NOT a Christian! embarassed

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:

But I have never given a fake rapture prophecy

Wasn't the world supposed to end last year?

Has it ended?
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
hahn:

Wasn't the world supposed to end last year?

Has it ended?

The longsuffering of the LORD is to allow more people to come into the kingdom smiley
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:

The longsuffering of the LORD is to allow more people to come into the kingdom smiley

Na you know

I need a new year gift from you o. Make I pm you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / What Is The Meaning Of These Two Bible Verses? 1 John 5:16-17. / For Xtians: Who Do You Prefare Btw Don Moen And Micheal W. Smith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.