Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God (3051 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
hahn:

Na you know

I need a new year gift from you o. Make I pm you?

Na you be chairman na, na me suppose pm you.

Find something for new year
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2020
MrPresident1:
Some people will say, oh had I known, had I known, had I known
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Every time President Trump speaks, he says, biggest this, greatest that, most powerful this, strongest that, these are all trumps.

But the greatest trump is the trumping of the grundnorm ideology that enabled America to achieve greatness

''We have the greatest country in the world," Trump said outside the [church] building
as the held the Bible aloft
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Read to know the trump
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Acts 8:37
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
This was posted in March 2019. By March 2020 COVID-19 struck him down and by March 2021 he was out. Guess he must have really enjoyed his presidency!

What Mueller could not get rid of was coronad out of the White House.

MrPresident1:
https://www.rt.com/usa/454645-trump-reactions-mueller-report/

It's a shame our country had to go through this - Trump reacts to Mueller report

President Trump has greeted Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report - which found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 - enthusiastically, calling it a “Complete and Total EXONERATION.”

No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

President Trump TRUMPS them all.

Now he can sit don and enjoy his presidency grin grin grin

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:
This was posted in March 2019. By March 2020 COVID-19 struck him down and by March 2021 he was out. Guess he must have really enjoyed his presidency!

What Mueller could not get rid of was coronad out of the White House.

Buda for eartum aka budaatum, you missed this one below grin

MrPresident1:
President Trump was on his way to a flawless second term victory but the corona virus pandemic which is the sign of the son of man in heaven defeated him. They tried all their best to remove him but they could not, from the Mueller report, to Russia-gate, to impeachment trials etc., they just could not remove him, until the war in heaven broke out, the corona virus pandemic

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Revelation 12:7-8
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Donald Trump is the king of America in the order of god-kings like Cyrus and Solomon, builders of the temple in Jerusalem, but he was unseated by the corona virus, the invisible enemy. He was removed via an election that he described as being like one in a third world country.

His dethronement is the symbol of the fall of Satan from heaven

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrPresident1:

Buda for eartum aka budaatum, you missed this one below grin

No, I did not miss your flipfloping. Like Mitch McConnell you were playing both sides. The following thread beautifully describes you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6411287/bane-false-prophecy
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
No you're wrong buda for eartum aka budaatum. Mitch was right in voting for Trump's acquittal because it would set a bad precedent, and besides, this is about Bible prophecy, so he had to vote to ensure that Trump is acquitted grin

You missed this:

MrPresident1:

So, I was wondering why the impeachment trial and impeachment vote for Donald Trump was live on CNN and Aljazeera and other major news channels. For me, it was a none issue, the guy is gone, why make such a big news of his impeachment trial after he has left office? Looking at it critically, my opinion is that it would set a very bad precedent for future office holders and could become a precedent-tool for the prosecution of post-office vendetta, but I am digressing.

I think I understand now.

It is about the LAST TRUMP

budaatum:

No, I did not miss your flipfloping. Like Mitch McConnell you were playing both sides. The following thread beautifully describes you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6411287/bane-false-prophecy
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrPresident1:
No you're wrong buda for eartum aka budaatum. Mitch was right in not voting for Trump's acquittal because it would set a bad precedent, and besides, this is about Bible prophecy, so he had to vote to ensure that Trump is acquitted grin

You missed this:

That is your own opinion that you think is prophecy and a none issue. You do not understand the impeachment was history being written so it can be referred to as prophecy in the future long after you are dead just as you do with those you read about in the Bible long after they are dead.

Mitch practically signed his political death warrant with his flipflopping. No sensible decent person will ever take him seriously again.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
You keep going off tangent buda for eartum aka budaatum. Mitch had to fulfill Bible prophecy. He was against setting a bad precedent too. His stance determined the direction the herd headed less the seven stubborn ones who will lose their seats shortly (assuming there's time for that -of course not, lol, it is all over).

It was the last Trump of Donald Trump, the dethroned king of America, publicly triumphing over his enemies. The Corona virus pandemic, which is the sign of the son of man in heaven, sacked him.

budaatum:

That is your own opinion that you think is prophecy and a none issue. You do not understand the impeachment was history being written so it can be referred to as prophecy in the future long after you are dead just as you do with those you read about in the Bible long after they are dead.

Mitch practically signed his political death warrant with his flipflopping. No sensible decent person will ever take him seriously again.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Of course not seeing things your way is going off tangent. Its you who called trump god sent now calling trump satan sent.

MrPresident1:
You keep going off tangent buda for eartum aka budaatum. Mitch was against setting a bad precedent. He had to fulfill Bible prophecy too, his stance determined the direction the herd headed less the seven stubborn ones who will lose their seats shortly (assuming there's time for that-of course not, lol, it is all over).

It was the last Trump of Donald Trump, the dethroned king of America, publicly triumphing over his enemies. The Corona virus pandemic, which is the sign of the son of man in heaven, sacked him.

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Me I even love your country more than you sef because Trump was your cover. I wanted him to win so you can be safe from wrath grin. He lost grin
The first thing Biden did as president was to promptly sign executive orders to promote homosexuality home and abroad. You do know the implications of this, right?

All of you Biden people are the enemy, you all betrayed your country grin

MrPresident1:

budaatum:
Of course not seeing things your way is going off tangent. Its you who called trump god sent now calling trump satan sent.

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrPresident1:
Me I even love your country more than you sef because Trump was your cover. I wanted him to win so you can be safe from wrath grin. He lost grin
The first thing Biden did as president was to promptly sign executive orders to promote homosexuality home and abroad. You do know the implications of this, right?

All of you Biden people are the enemy, you all betrayed your country grin
Stop being stupid. Biden is not promoting homosexuality anywhere. He is asking you to stop being a bigot and remove the forest from your own eyes instead of stoning others you think are sinning more than you.

And for your information, promiscuity amongst heterosexuals is doing more harm in your country than homosexuals are.
https://punchng.com/naca-warns-as-report-says-nigerians-use-578m-condoms-annually/

Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
buda for eartum aka budaatum hits the roof cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6397686/sodom-gomorrah-link-idolatry-homosexuality

MrPresident1:

Who is the Wicked?
2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Checkout the characteristics of wickedness:
Romans 1:29-31
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1. Local/National
Biden calls for LGBT+ protections in executive order
LGBT+ advocates celebrated the move as a step towards a more tolerant and equal society
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-lgbt-executive-order-b1791152.html

On his first day in office, President Joe Biden issued a sweeping executive order making clear that gay and transgender people are protected against discrimination in the workplace, schools, health care, and other realms of American life.

The executive order outlines a broad interpretation of last year's landmark Supreme Court ruling that gay and transgender employees are covered by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination "because of sex."

2. Global/International
Biden signs foreign policy memo putting U.S. at 'forefront' of global LGBTQ rights
The president called on embassies and agencies “to lead by the power of our example.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-signs-foreign-policy-memo-putting-u-s-forefront-global-n1256848

President Joe Biden has issued a historic memorandum committing the United States to promoting LGBTQ rights on the international stage.
Released to the public Thursday evening, the Memorandum on Advancing the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Persons Around the World directs American agencies operating abroad “to ensure that United States diplomacy and foreign assistance promote and protect the human rights of LGBTQI+ persons.”

It calls for agencies to combat criminalization of LGBTQ identity or conduct, protect LGBTQ refugees and asylum-seekers, address human rights abuses affecting LGBTQ people and work with like-minded nations and international organizations to combat discrimination. There are approximately 70 countries around the world that currently have laws criminalizing same-sex relations between consenting adults, according to the Human Rights Watch.

budaatum:

Stop being stupid. Biden is not promoting homosexuality anywhere. He is asking you to stop being a bigot and remove the forest from your own eyes instead of stoning others you think are sinning more than you.

And for your information, promiscuity amongst heterosexuals is doing more harm in your country than homosexuals are.
https://punchng.com/naca-warns-as-report-says-nigerians-use-578m-condoms-annually/
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

Meanwhile in my country Nigeria, we have a virile population of youths with high libido, awon omokomo, hot blooded young men and women grin grin grin awon freaky freaky grin grin grin who are not reprobates and God has not given them over to vile affections.

In your country, Joe Biden has signed a law promoting homosexuality home and abroad, men leaving the natural use of the women and burning in lust one toward another; women changing the natural use into that which is against nature take note of that, AGAINST NATURE

God gave them over to a reprobate mind; unto vile affections
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
You should learn to use your eyes and mind. USA and Europe have more homosexuals than probably all of Africa but Africans are running from one to the other like their own home is Sodom and Gomorrah. That should tell you a lot.

MrPresident1:
buda for eartum aka budaatum hits the roof cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6397686/sodom-gomorrah-link-idolatry-homosexuality
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2021
They are ignorant that's why grin. Actually, America and Western Europe are the heaven of the last world which ended with the dethronement of Donald Trump by the invisible enemy corona virus

I asked you the implication of Donald Trump's dethronement

MrPresident1:

budaatum:
You should learn to use your eyes and mind. USA and Europe have more homosexuals than probably all of Africa but Africans are running from one to the other like their own home is Sodom and Gomorrah. That should tell you a lot.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2021
MrPresident1:
They are ignorant that's why grin. Actually, America and Western Europe are the heavens of the last world which ended with the dethronement of Donald Trump by the invisible enemy corona virus

I asked you the implication of Donald Trump's dethronement

We are dying but by your own understanding they are ignorant?! Your understanding is most definitely upside down.

The implication of trump's dethronement is a wiser more caring person in charge.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2021
You all betrayed your country, you all Biden lackeys

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

budaatum:

We are dying but by your own understanding they are ignorant?! Your understanding is most definitely upside down.

The implication of trump's dethronement is a wiser more caring person in charge.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by budaatum: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
MrPresident1:
You all betrayed your country, you all Biden lackeys

Better than being a deplorable maga with yiur head up Trump 's ass.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13151758_20200527134643181_jpeg_jpeg25c6aabe635f7f75d0f95919bee5d3c6

Where's your compatriot oladeẹgbu? He's been missing since your messiah trump got kicked out.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Olaadegbu ran away grin grin grin.

You Biden people destroyed your country

budaatum:

Better than being a deplorable maga with yiur head up Trump 's ass.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13151758_20200527134643181_jpeg_jpeg25c6aabe635f7f75d0f95919bee5d3c6

Where's your compatriot oladeẹgbu? He's been missing since your messiah trump got kicked out.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by MrPresident1: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 115:9
O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
Re: The Thunder, The Trumpet, and The Trump of God by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
MrPresident1:

Olaadegbu ran away grin grin grin.

You Biden people destroyed your country

I had to hide myself for awhile. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Christians - How Does Faith Work? Can It Be Proven / Powerful Spiritual Solutions To All Problems / The Growth And Expansion Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.