Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,864 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86388 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
klexycole:

No elaborate preparation yet, but I've started getting overwhelmed by the thoughts of facing the "reality" upon touchdown. Lol. grin

Lol.. Just make sure you have some bucks at hand and you will be fine... I can't wait to wish you a great beginning in Deutschland.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
klexycole:

No elaborate preparation yet, but I've started getting overwhelmed by the thoughts of facing the "reality" upon touchdown. Lol. grin

Deutschland is calling you wink
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by klexycole(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Just make sure you have some bucks at hand and you will be fine... I can't wait to wish you a great beginning in Deutschland.

Same here bro. How's yours coming along? smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
klexycole:

Same here bro. How's yours coming along? smiley

Lol.. Mine will come maybe after buhari finish his regime
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by klexycole(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Mine will come maybe after buhari finish his regime

Yeeepa! Kilode? grin
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Ich wünsche es so

Aber ich glaube nicht, dass es bald passieren kann cry embarassed

Lol. Alles gut! Warum?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
klexycole:

Yeeepa! Kilode? grin

No money for block account o
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kkshanana90:

Lol. Alles gut! Warum?

Kein Geld für den Block konto cheesy ( I don't know the German word for block)
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Kein Geld für den Block konto cheesy ( I don't know the German word for block)

Alles werden gut!
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kkshanana90:

Alles werden gut!

Ich glaube smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Greatzeus(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2019
t00dugged:
DU what ? So someone will want to migrate and you will advice them to relocate to Dubai or south Africa :? undecided undecided
Hmmm, Thick,Brown and Gorgeous wink Just the way I like it,only criteria left unticked is intelligence,which I believe you have,right cool wink
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Top Ten Best Countries To Migrate To:

1) USA
2) Australia
3) Canada
4) Germany
5) Japan
6) New Zealand
7) Netherlands
cool Norway
9) UK
10) Sweden

In that order.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

1) USA
2) Australia
3) Canada
4) Germany
5) Japan
6) New Zealand
7) Netherlands
cool Norway
9) UK
10) Sweden

In that order.

it hard to survive in Japan,because of language barrier and it extremely expensive in Norway make research about Norway also don't list Germany before london

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:
1) USA 2) Australia 3) Canada 4) Germany 5) Japan 6) New Zealand 7) Netherlands cool Norway 9) UK 10) Sweden
In that order.

Great list but USA shouldn't be at the first position. USA is too overrated
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

USA is not overrated in my opinion. Go and see queue on their embassy.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
it hard to survive in Japan,because of language barrier and it extremely expensive in Norway make research about Norway also don't list Germany before london

Great mention.

Japanese language can be learnt.

Norway is not extremely expensive as you submitted. You can say relatively expensive and it is balanced out by their high minimum wage (which is around $20).

I list Germany before UK not London. UK is saturated and it is hard to survive as immigrant now coupled with Brexit wahala. companies will relocate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Great mention.

Norway is not extremely expensive as you submitted. You can say relatively expensive and it is balanced out by their high minimum wage (which is around $20).

I list Germany before UK not London. UK is saturated and it is hard to survive as immigrant now coupled with Brexit wahala. companies will relocate.

H
if brexit finally happen I will say that Britain will once again be the most powerful country like they are in the 90s Theresa May knows what she is doing and what she can achieve by that Germany will fall some European country can't stand alone Ireland will be the only English European country...........
But bro I seriously Norway is expensive I have friends that relocated from Norway to turkey l
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by bravesoul247(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kkshanana90:

Public universities in Germany are tuition free. However, students are required to pay small amounts of money to obtain semester tickets. These semester tickets cover cost of public transportation within the city/state. For instance, I pay just 107 Euros per semester and could use public transportation free-of-charge within my city.

If you need any other information, kindly use Google. You’re likely to get almost every info on the internet.

Viele dank und Tschüss!

Thanks a bunch G. I wish we could talk more so I can get first hand info from you(naija don tire me too lol) I wouldn't mind chatting on WhatsApp or fb with you but if you mind I can understand. Thanks so much.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
if brexit finally happen I will say that Britain will once again be the most powerful country like they are in the 90s Theresa May knows what she is doing and what she can achieve by that Germany will fall some European country can't stand alone Ireland will be the only English European country...........
But bro I seriously Norway is expensive I have friends that relocated from Norway to turkey l

How is Turkey like?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

How is Turkey like?
have never love in turkey and but the guy migrated from Norway to turkey
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beautyaddy: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Great mention.

Norway is one of those countries that want you to spend all your hard earned money within its country. Cost of living is very high, taxes you pay in that country is also very high but its citizens get to enjoy all the benefits the country provides like free healthcare, free education and the list goes on equally.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

1) USA
2) Australia
3) Canada
4) Germany
5) Japan
6) New Zealand
7) Netherlands
cool Norway
9) UK
10) Sweden

In that order.

What are your parameters?!
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

I swear down smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Is that the reason why you put USA as number one?!
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Great mention.

People that can't learn ordinary German will now go and learn katakana grin

A language that is one of the most difficult languages to learn in the world smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Meti99(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
jimish1982:
Australia is best country for international Students who want to Study, Work and Settle in Australia.

You can check top courses for getting Permanent Residency to Australia for Overseas Students.

Bro, Good day
I browsed the web up there. How do one start the process of applying for course of interest?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Okay I respect your opinion but I wouldn't start the countries I'll love to migrate to with USA. And as for the queue at their embassy, does this also applies to the USA embassies in other countries? NO. someone in this forum who lives in Japan once said he met less than 15 people at the USA embassy in Japan when he went for his interview.

I just think some Nigerians don't have awareness about some other facts, they only want to improve their standard of life and they believe that it can be achieve in the US within few months.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

I swear down smiley
Hadampson baba. When Holland, Germany, Switzerland they there. USA ke
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Okay I respect your opinion but I wouldn't start the countries I'll love to migrate to with USA. And as for the queue at their embassy, does this also applies to the USA embassies in other countries? NO. someone in this forum who lives in Japan once said he met less than 15 people at the USA embassy in Japan when he went for his interview.

I just think some Nigerians don't have awareness about some other facts, they only want to improve their standard of life and they believe that it can be achieve in the US within few months.
Thanks ohh that why it easy for people who are in Norway,london,germany,and some developed country to collect their USA and visa easily because the v.O know for sure that they will surely comeback it only in Africa everything is different
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Hadampson baba. When Holland, Germany, Switzerland they there. USA ke
Abi oh with the way some country are moving forward this days USA might become history for immigrant
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
have never love in turkey and but the guy migrated from Norway to turkey

OK

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.