Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86556 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Some people do say Britain is hard for immigrant,if you investigate those people very well they are either lazy, living with someone or have no skills at all I know some people who migrated from USA to England

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Norway is one of those countries that want you to spend all your hard earned money within its country. Cost of living is very high, taxes you pay in that country is also very high but its citizens get to enjoy all the benefits the country provides like free healthcare, free education and the list goes on equally.

Isn't it the same with Germany that provides free healthcare, free education...?

Thanks for your input
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

What are your parameters?!

GDP, Easy of Migration, demand for immigrants, path to citizenship and Easy of getting jobs.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Is that the reason why you put USA as number one?!

There is a reason why demand for US visa is high. It is land of immigrants and best place on planet earth to survive as an immigrant.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by salford: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
Some people do say Britain is hard for immigrant,if you investigate those people very well they are either lazy, living with someone or have no skills at all I know some people who migrated from USA to England
Like that is crazy. Relocating from the US to England ?
England is very competitive when compared to USA.
When I lived in the UK, i met just only a total of maybe 4 Canadians. I lost count of the amount of british i met in Canada within the same time frame.
I would expect there are lots more British going to the states than the other way round.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

People that can't learn ordinary German will now go and learn katakana grin

A language that is one of the most difficult languages to learn in the world smiley

It is challenging not difficult. Japan needs more immigrants than any of the country listed above. Is it not about demand and supply again?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Okay I respect your opinion but I wouldn't start the countries I'll love to migrate to with USA. And as for the queue at their embassy, does this also applies to the USA embassies in other countries? NO. someone in this forum who lives in Japan once said he met less than 15 people at the USA embassy in Japan when he went for his interview.

I just think some Nigerians don't have awareness about some other facts, they only want to improve their standard of life and they believe that it can be achieve in the US within few months.

Japan is a developed economy and third richest country in the world. why would a Japanese go and struggle in America?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by salford: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

There is a reason why demand for US visa is high. It is land of immigrants and best place on planet earth to survive as an immigrant.
I moved from England to Canada, and I kind of regret not migrating sooner. Lol.

Also, I know quite a number of people that got Canadian residency as a means to eventually immigrate to the states. Better pay, low cost of living, more savings, more opportunities etc

In my opinion: England<Canada<USA.
Strictly my opinion. Some might have it the other way.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
salford:

Like that is crazy. Relocating from the US to England ?
England is very competitive when compared to USA.
Not that she relocated to England permanently and she is a US citizen citizen she gave birth to all her kid in usa she went to England for work and I think her company sponsored her she comes to the USA embassies during summer and Christmas, but England is a developed country If you want to enjoy London you must be skillful and educated
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by salford: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
Not that she relocated to England permanently and she is a US citizen citizen she gave birth to all her kid in usa she went to England for work and I think her company sponsored her she comes to the USA embassies during summer and Christmas, but England is a developed country If you want to enjoy London you must be skillful and educated
I know England is a developed country. I lived in Manchester for years. The competition in England is just high. One can struggle for years to get a break compared to North America. The wages in the UK is one kain too. My salary literally trippled when I relocated to North America.
I still love the UK though. I will be visiting this summer to spend some days in London.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Hadampson baba. When Holland, Germany, Switzerland they there. USA ke

Abi na but our interest is quite different though.

I love Germany so much because with German passport, you can travel to more than 184 countries in the world plus you can do tour to all the schegen zone with small money.

Europe is where real enjoyment is... To me, USA is only good for hustling. You know say as the boss Ibrahimovic303 dey flex ni... That cruise ship part caught my attention... Chai i can't wait smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
Thanks ohh that why it easy for people who are in Norway,london,germany,and some developed country to collect their USA and visa easily because the v.O know for sure that they will surely comeback it only in Africa everything is different

I get you bro but the US and UK can't be compared together. USA beats UK in many aspects. UK to me is like a place to spend your hard earned cash or a place for retirees after making it in the USA. UK wey they send international students back home after spending your millions and earned a degree grin
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Japan is a developed economy and third richest country in the world. why would a Japanese go and struggle in America?

It was the queue matter that made me brought up the Japan talk. Well we all have our opinion, maybe na cause say USA don knack me denial before grin. USA isn't in my top three country I'd love to relocate to right now
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

It is challenging not difficult. Japan needs more immigrants than any of the country listed above. Is it not about demand and supply again?

Boss, katakana is difficult for an English speaker because you can't see a single English equivalent in that language.

The Japanese have two syllabaries
Hiragana
katakana

You have to learn these two because they make it easier to learn the Kanji, which is the bulk of the language. So, tell me, is this in any way, challenging or difficult undecided

The word CHALLENGING can be used for German not Japanese cheesy
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Well, to each his own smiley

A Nigerian can survive anywhere in the world.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
Abi oh with the way some country are moving forward this days USA might become history for immigrant

I'm telling you. People are now facing Europe, Canada and Australia.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
salford:

I moved from England to Canada, and I kind of regret not migrating sooner. Lol.

Also, I know quite a number of people that got Canadian residency as a means to eventually immigrate to the states. Better pay, low cost of living, more savings, more opportunities etc

In my opinion: England<Canada<USA.
Strictly my opinion. Some might have it the other way.

Baba, you have summarized it.

Another point is diversity. You get to meet all nationals in one country.

Thanks for your input
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

It was the queue matter that made me brought up the Japan talk. Well we all have our opinion, maybe na cause say USA don knack me denial before grin. USA isn't in my top three country I'd love to relocate to right now

grin grin grin

The thing can pain eh. Better opportunities ahead oh
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beautyaddy: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

I get you bro but the US and UK can't be compared together. USA beats UK in many aspects. UK to me is like a place to spend your hard earned cash or a place for retirees after making it in the USA. UK wey they send international students back home after spending your millions and earned a degree grin

Why will anyone be comparing these two countries.

The UK is way smaller in size than the US. The comparison would have made more sense to do if both countries where of the same size.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beautyaddy: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Very good move. They need more people in those countries because of their very low population.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by beatmonster(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, katakana is difficult for an English speaker because you can't see a single English equivalent in that language.

The Japanese have two syllabaries
Hiragana
katakana

You have to learn these two because they make it easier to learn the Kanji, which is the bulk of the language. So, tell me, is this in any way, challenging or difficult undecided

The word CHALLENGING can be used for German not Japanese cheesy

Okay, it is very difficult. grin

cheers!

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Abi na but our interest is quite different though.

I love Germany so much because with German passport, you can travel to more than 184 countries in the world plus you can do tour to all the schegen zone with small money.

Europe is where real enjoyment is... To me, USA is only good for hustling. You know say as the boss Ibrahimovic303 dey flex ni... That cruise ship part caught my attention... Chai i can't wait smiley

Exactly, our interest is quite different. And every countries has it's advantages and disadvantages. For example, if you feel gun ownership or low taxes is important to you, then USA is the place for you and if you feel concerned about healthcare for the extremely poor, then Europe is definitely for you. But I respect everyone's opinion though.

That kind life wey Ibrahimovic303 they chop, na only Pablo Escobar don chop am before grin. Ahh that part just they burst my head. Bro we have to work on how to leave this country very soon, walai

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Why will anyone be comparing these two countries.

The UK is way smaller in size than the US. The comparison would have made more sense to do if both countries where of the same size.

Exactly. The US beats UK in many aspects. is it the ridiculous prices to own a small house in the UK when you can get a larger house in the US and you won't have to pay much or the insane taxes paid in the UK.

Reasons why the US is better than the UK is longer than Craigslist grin. USA over UK anyday, anytime.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

grin grin grin
The thing can pain eh. Better opportunities ahead oh
Thanks sir, and you too.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beautyaddy: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Exactly. The US beats UK in many aspects. is it the ridiculous prices to own a small house in the UK when you can get a larger house in the US and you won't have to pay much or the insane taxes paid in the UK.

Reasons why the US is better than the UK is longer than Craigslist grin. USA over UK anyday, anytime.

lol!...You like trouble grin

I am not saying that the US is better than the UK. They are both great countries but are different in terms of size and laws.

I would have made a better comparison of both countries if the UK was a big in size as the US.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...You like trouble grin

I am not saying that the US is better than the UK. They are both great countries but are different in terms of size and laws.

I would have made a better comparison of both countries if the UK was a big in size as the US.

lol. okay I get you. I compare anything. You live in the US and you know about the LeBron James and Steph curry comparison, they don't play the same position and are not even the same size but the fans and rivalry brought up the comparison.

That's just how I see the UK and the US. Both countries are tourist attractions and even here in Nigeria, a lot of people travel to both countries so it makes us bring up a debate. But it's alright smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

on Quora I saw a post that in the year 2020 america will need visa to travel to some european country
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Dammilekan(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Their taxes is too much but I think if britain leave the european union I pray they cut their taxes
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Exactly, our interest is quite different. And every countries has it's advantages and disadvantages. For example, if you feel gun ownership or low taxes is important to you, then USA is the place for you and if you feel concerned about healthcare for the extremely poor, then Europe is definitely for you. But I respect everyone's opinion though.

That kind life wey Ibrahimovic303 they chop, na only Pablo Escobar don chop am before grin. Ahh that part just they burst my head. Bro we have to work on how to leave this country very soon, walai

That is where the problem is... MONEY cry
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
on Quora I saw a post that in the year 2020 america will need visa to travel to some european country

Really shocked

Nothing is impossible sha smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
beatmonster:

Okay, it is very difficult. grin

cheers!

Toll wink
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

That is where the problem is... MONEY cry

Anytime I think of the block account money. I become weak immediately, lol. And even if one is to start a side hustle, when will the money get completed. It's tiring bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.