Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card (1962 Views)

Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / USA Adsense Pin Verification Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Hello, everyone, can I use the Nigerian National paper id card to verify my Google Adsense, as the National plastic id card is yet to be given.

Plz, I need genuine answers. Has anyone been able to do that.
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by corenewsonline: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
renaissance:
Hello, everyone, can I use the Nigerian National paper id card to verify my Google Adsense, as the National plastic id card is yet to be given.

No sir! It won't be accepted.
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
What is now the solutions?
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by maxweb(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
renaissance:
What is now the solutions?
I can verify it for you.
Or come and buy QN ID verified AdSense. Only pin remain and $27 inside
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
maxweb:

I can verify it for you.
Or come and buy QN ID verified AdSense. Only pin remain and $27 inside

I don't buy Adsense, thanks.
How can you verify it for me?
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Philipssg: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think you can use voters card.
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Philipssg:
I think you can use voters card.

Are you sure??,,, and have you seen someone verify it through voters card or have you verified it yourself through voters card?
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by maxweb(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
renaissance:

I don't buy Adsense, thanks.
How can you verify it for me?
send me a message on whatsapp.
number in signature
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Amuzat1: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi bros, Please how is it possible to add a third party sub-domain in an approval Google Ad sense account or to get approval for a sub-domain which the main domain has not being approval by Ad-sense . For example let assume i have an approval google Ad-sense account for this Web App: www.ayuoinkkn.com and i want to add a sub-domain like blog.oyostate.org.ng which is not a sub-domain to the approved account. Please i need help on how can do this ASP, it is possible or not and if it possible what is the way out Pls. God bless u all.
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Bigboy289(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
renaissance:

I used it, didn't worked.. Not accepted
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bigboy289:
I used it, didn't worked.. Not accepted
what did you now do to solve it?
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Bigboy289(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2019
renaissance:
what did you now do to solve it?
I have not solved it yet. Still waiting to see a drivers license to use
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Bigboy289(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
onlineguru3544:
will you sale the Adsense?
no o
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Compliant(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2019
renaissance:

Google accept voters card for AdSense verification

Have done it several times
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Amyo: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Compliant:

please must the address on the PVC match with the address in Google AdSense account?
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2019
Compliant:

thanks....good to know that....
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by renaissance(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Amyo:
please must the address on the PVC match with the address in Google AdSense account?
plz can someone answer this..?.
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bigboy289:
I have not solved it yet. Still waiting to see a drivers license to use
Did your ID verification fail? See how to contact adsense for manual reconsideration here: https://www.questechie.com/2019/04/failed-id-verification-on-adsense.html
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by lastbaff(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
renaissance:
plz can someone answer this..?.
Yes
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Bigboy289(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
questechie:

Did your ID verification fail? See how to contact adsense for manual reconsideration here: https://www.questechie.com/2019/04/failed-id-verification-on-adsense.html
I still have 2 more chances
Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Alejob: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

Re: Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card by Bigboy289(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2019
questechie:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Home-based Travel Agency (NOT Typos!) / Lease Help Me Review My Blog Before I Apply For Adsense / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.