Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? (11465 Views)

The Virtue Of The Glorious Month Of Muharram / The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days / Virtue Of Offering Supplication In The Last Third Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by AbuTwins: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2019
I stumbled into a shared Facebook news blog few days ago, the discussion was about virginity.
I was shocked and touched by the comments I read from women.

The first comment: "who virginity don epp?'
Second comment: "Virgins are pretenders."
Third comment: "virginity is not chastity, its lack of opportunity."
Fourth comment: "who still be virgin for this 21st century?"
Fifth comment: "virgins have nothing to offer except tight vaginas."
This comments were mainly from christian women but alhamdulilah a Muslim woman commented saying:
"Do not judge us by your filth, when our men marry us and they find out we are not virgins, they become surprised, courtesy of our piety, but when your men marry you and meet you as virgins, they are surprised, courtesy of your indecent lifestyles! The difference between us and you is like the difference between the east and the west of the world".
I felt like giving 100,000 naira to that sister. If not that...
Well actually, we are now in a crazy time, where crazy things happen among the crazy people in every crazy place. Virginity used to be seen as a pride, but today, the virgins are even shy to proclaim it because they will become a laughing stock to people.
The greatest women ever, were proud of their virginities: Maryam (Mary-Mother of Jesus, Peace Be upon them both) said,
"How shall I have a son, when no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?" (Maryam vs 20)
Aa'isha radiAllahu anha) said, "Oh messenger of Allah, if you were to stop for a rest in a valley and you find trees that have been grazed and another ungrazed tree, which of the trees would you make your camel eat from?"
He said: from the ungrazed tree.
She said: I am that ungrazed tree
(Sahih al bukhari)

Even the virgins among men were proud of it.
When Safwan bin muattal (radiAllahu anhu) was accused of commiting zina with Aa'isha, he said:
"Wallahi, ever since I was born, I have never opened the garments of a woman before." (bukhari, vol 3, bk 48, no 829)
Those days, when a lady gets deflowered, her friends will mock her and tease her, but this days, when a woman is still a virgin, her friends will criticize her and advise her to get rid of it.
If you are a virgin out there, don't feel depressed, be proud of yourself and don't be tempted by the brainwashed loose women who want you to become like them because they have lost their pride, they merely open their legs for men in exchange for a bottle of Pepsi; cheer up and be proud of your virtue because a million bottles of Pepsi cannot buy your virginity. Refuse all the sugar coated-tongues, because your charming prince is coming soon.
So do not fear the blame of the blamers.
Allah says:
"Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women, good women are for good men and good men are for good women" (surah nur vs 26)

Do not mind those unrepentant fornicators whose vaginal tracts are now like Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, plus double lanes without pot holes.
They cheaply give out their virginity as birthday gifts and valentine gifts to their boyfriends.
We don't marry from Bollywood and Nollywood.
We marry righteous women from good homes because its the good roots that produces the sweet fruits.

As for those men who call themselves playboys, don't start looking for virgins when you want to marry, after you have deflowered every teenage girl in your village. Stop flirting with people's daughters if you don't want your own daughter to be deflowered by another irresponsible man like you.
Finally, virginity and chastity is not for women alone, its for men too.
So, do not let a fool kiss you and do not let a kiss fool you.
Stand out in the crowd and don't try to fit in. This is what it means to be one in a million.

May Allah bless all those who strive to preserve themselves and all those who repents sincerely! Aamin

Copied from Aboo Banaat and Edited

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Aysha110(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Ameen y rabbil Alamin.jazakallahu khairan...dis a great topic dat every one need to read it becoz d world we are in now there is nothing to sai except inallilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun ,every thing has damaged.people don fear Allah especially d lady, how will u apraoch a man with sex after knowing dat dis not d teaching of prophet Muhammad sallalahu alaihi wasallam.my Allah protect us from evil doing and make us among d good believers..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by adeyemi2017(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by tintingz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
AbuTwins:

I stumbled into a shared Facebook news blog few days ago, the discussion was about virginity.
I was shocked and touched by the comments I read from women.
Ok.

The first comment: "who virginity don epp?'
Second comment: "Virgins are pretenders."
Third comment: "virginity is not chastity, its lack of opportunity."
Fourth comment: "who still be virgin for this 21st century?"
Fifth comment: "virgins have nothing to offer except tight vaginas."
Actually they are right in some ways, although I disagree with some.
This comments were mainly from christian women but alhamdulilah a Muslim woman commented saying:
"Do not judge us by your filth, when our men marry us and they find out we are not virgins, they become surprised, courtesy of our piety, but when your men marry you and meet you as virgins, they are surprised, courtesy of your indecent lifestyles! The difference between us and you is like the difference between the east and the west of the world".
How did you know the posts were mainly from Christians, how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Lol, there are some men who marry a girl as virgin but still cheat on her, the marriage is always clash after clash and there are some men who marry their wife as non-virgin and they don't cheat and they are happy.

The point is virginity doesn't guarantee a happy marriage, the idea of keeping your virginity is a social construct to control waywardness, apart from that there's nothing special about being a virgin. A virgin is not superior nor holier than a non-virgin and vise versa.
I felt like giving 100,000 naira to that sister. If not that...
Well actually, we are now in a crazy time, where crazy things happen among the crazy people in every crazy place. Virginity used to be seen as a pride, but today, the virgins are even shy to proclaim it because they will become a laughing stock to people.
I think this idea of giving more credit to the practice of the past is an old school thing. If you're not ok with this era, kindly go back to the past where you feel life is more better.

Crazy things have been happening in every generations and centuries, there is no era where crazy things never happened.

Virginity used to be seen as pride in past because women are like puppets and slaves in the past, kindly compare the rights of women in the past to today.
The greatest women ever, were proud of their virginities: Maryam (Mary-Mother of Jesus, Peace Be upon them both) said,
"How shall I have a son, when no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?" (Maryam vs 20)
This is a myth.
Aa'isha radiAllahu anha) said, "Oh messenger of Allah, if you were to stop for a rest in a valley and you find trees that have been grazed and another ungrazed tree, which of the trees would you make your camel eat from?"
He said: from the ungrazed tree.
She said: I am that ungrazed tree
(Sahih al bukhari)
I don't know how this made the home of your Prophet peaceful, the last time I checked there were conflicts between the wives of the prophet.

Even the virgins among men were proud of it.
When Safwan bin muattal (radiAllahu anhu) was accused of commiting zina with Aa'isha, he said:
"Wallahi, ever since I was born, I have never opened the garments of a woman before." (bukhari, vol 3, bk 48, no 829)
So? undecided
Those days, when a lady gets deflowered, her friends will mock her and tease her, but this days, when a woman is still a virgin, her friends will criticize her and advise her to get rid of it.
Not all friends tho and such lady should stop following such friend.
If you are a virgin out there, don't feel depressed, be proud of yourself and don't be tempted by the brainwashed loose women who want you to become like them because they have lost their pride, they merely open their legs for men in exchange for a bottle of Pepsi; cheer up and be proud of your virtue because a million bottles of Pepsi cannot buy your virginity. Refuse all the sugar coated-tongues, because your charming prince is coming soon.
So do not fear the blame of the blamers.
Good advice from the beginning and ridiculous advice in the end, where tha hell is prince charming gonna fly from?

Allah says:
"Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women, good women are for good men and good men are for good women" (surah nur vs 26)
Actually the Quran committed fallacy here.

Do not mind those unrepentant fornicators whose vaginal tracts are now like Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, plus double lanes without pot holes.
They cheaply give out their virginity as birthday gifts and valentine gifts to their boyfriends.
We don't marry from Bollywood and Nollywood.
We marry righteous women from good homes because its the good roots that produces the sweet fruits.
Lol. So if I see any hijabi sister she's a virgin and a good girl right?

As for those men who call themselves playboys, don't start looking for virgins when you want to marry, after you have deflowered every teenage girl in your village. Stop flirting with people's daughters if you don't want your own daughter to be deflowered by another irresponsible man like you.
Good one.
Finally, virginity and chastity is not for women alone, its for men too.
So, do not let a fool kiss you and do not let a kiss fool you.
Stand out in the crowd and don't try to fit in. This is what it means to be one in a million.

May Allah bless all those who strive to preserve themselves and all those who repents sincerely! Aamin

Copied from Aboo Banaat and Edited
Actually I'm yet to understand your argument how virginity guarantee a happy home or make someone a good person.

And I would like to know your definition of who a virgin is.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
tintingz:
Ok.

How did you know the posts were mainly from Christians, how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Lol, there are some men who marry a girl as virgin but still cheat on her, the marriage is always clash after clash and there are some men who marry their wife as non-virgin and they don't cheat and they are happy.

The point is virginity doesn't guarantee a happy marriage, the idea of keeping your virginity is a social construct to control waywardness, apart from that there's nothing special about being a virgin. A virgin is not superior nor holier than a non-virgin and vise versa.
I think this idea of giving more credit to the practice of the past is an old school thing. If you're not ok with this era, kindly go back to the past where you feel life is more better.

Crazy things has been happening in every generations and centuries, there is no era where crazy things never happened.

Virginity used to be seen as pride in past because women are like puppets and slaves in the past, kindly compare the rights of women in the past to today.
This is a myth.
I don't know how this made the home of your Prophet peaceful, the last time I checked there were conflicts between the wives of the prophet.

So? undecided
Good advice from the beginning and ridiculous advice in the end, where tha hell is prince charming gonna fly from?

Good one.
Actually I'm yet to understand your argument how virginity guarantee a happy home or make someone a good person.

Hello Atheist,

The post largely refers to a Muslim audience and not an atheist. Kindly keep your opinions to yourself and stop looking for argument where there is none!

Bye Atheist.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by sarahade(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
The fact that a man decided to create a topic on virginity is disgusting and really disturbing. This is a wake up call that most men are unrepentant perverts. Mind your business and face the promiscuity of muslim men and let Muslimahs deal with their vigina business.

Let men stay virgins and see if women will not close their laps.
Leave vigina business to women and face your own business.

26 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by tintingz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Hello Atheist,

The post largely refers to a Muslim audience and not an atheist. Kindly keep your opinions to yourself and stop looking for argument where there is none!

Bye Atheist.
Sigh.

8 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
sarahade:
The fact that a man decided to create a topic on virginity is disgusting and really disturbing. This is a wake up call that most men are unrepentant perverts. Mind your business and face the promiscuity of muslim men and let Muslimahs deal with their vigina business.

Lol, They should leave vagina business to women oo. grin

5 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by sarahade(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, They should leave vagina business to women oo. grin

I'm tired of men telling women what to do with their body like anyone is telling them how to use theirs. Last time it was a guy writing on what women should wear underneath the hijab like wtf.

13 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by tintingz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
sarahade:

I'm tired of men telling women what to do with their body like anyone is telling them how to use theirs. Last time it was a guy writing on what women should wear underneath the hijab like wtf.
They have Phd in womanology, they can even tell how a woman should think. grin

5 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by najib632(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2019
sarahade:

An adultress is not the suitable person to teach morality to the Muslim women who are trying all their best to be chaste. Go and keep on with your promiscuity until Allah exposes you. By Allah a chaste woman is more honourable in the eyes of Allah and the people than the one who's unchaste. Many other Muslims that have followed the way of satisfying their urges in forbidden ways are enough already. Let those who will listen do so, besides the Op referred to "Muslim women" not all women. The brother who talked about what women wear under their hijjab was right was right, it's just the way he made his statement that's wrong. Many Muslims are following your ways already go and be with them.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2019
najib632:
An adultress is not the suitable person to teach morality to the Muslim women who are trying all their best to be chaste. Go and keep on with your promiscuity until Allah exposes you. By Allah a chaste woman is more honourable in the eyes of Allah and the people than the one who's unchaste. Many other Muslims that have followed the way of satisfying their urges in forbidden ways are enough already. Let those who will listen do so, besides the Op referred to "Muslim women" not all women. The brother who talked about what women wear under their hijjab was right was right, it's just the way he made his statement that's wrong. Many Muslims are following your ways already go and be with them.
@bolded, before your imaginary master expose anybody, can you explain how you know the bolded part?

And do you know that Kim Kardashian is more honoured?

8 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by AbuTwins: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2019
This is what i so dislike about this atheist guy! Na so so argument and alignment with obscure Muslims!

Sarahade has no shame. Muslim females are bashful and careful of the way they talk. They don't just call the pubes anyhow!

And the comment she wrote up there shows she has bagged a degree in Feminism!

May Allah guide us all.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by sarahade(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
tintingz:
They have Phd in womanology, they can even tell how a woman should think. grin

I'm telling you the next thing is to tell women to start bowing down and making sacrifices for them. Bunch of psychos

9 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by sarahade(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
AbuTwins:
This is what i so dislike about this atheist guy! Na so so argument and alignment with obscure Muslims!

Sarahade has no shame. Muslim females are bashful and careful of the way they talk. They don't just call the pubes anyhow!

And the comment she wrote up there shows she has bagged a degree in Feminism!

May Allah guide us all.

Abu twins head pervert of nairaland islamic section repent before the judgement of allah comes upon you.

Leave women body parts alone except that of your wife of course. Mind your private business and leave women to theirs.

As for being a feminist yes i am.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by najib632(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
tintingz:
@bolded, before your imaginary master expose anybody, can you explain how you know the bolded part?

And do you know that Kim Kardashian is more honoured?
Kim Kardashian's honor is of wealth and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by AryEmber(f): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2019
najib632:
Kim Kardashian's honor is of wealth and nothing more.
abi oo. I was just about to say the same. Take all that wealth away from her and we'd see how honored she is

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2019
our youths have lost it all.... they have sorely missed their way

2 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Virtue
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Pavore9: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2019
"As for those men who call themselves playboys, don't start looking for virgins when you want to marry, after you have deflowered every teenage girl in your village. Stop flirting with people's daughters if you don't want your own daughter to be deflowered by another irresponsible man like you"......As long as there is demand from men for sex (pre-marital/extra-marital), the more ladies are likely to lose their virginity before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by adejaresalami1(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2019
They are so arrogant and self satisfied, that they missed the higher purpose of life, and stray clean away from the path of God. Though their intelligence should have kept them straight, Evil made them crooked and led them and kept them astray.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Drekz23: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2019
[
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Uyi168: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2019
sarahade:

grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Paulpeterparker: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2019
It depends on the age. virginity is a pride if you are less than 25 years but if you are above 30 then you need prayers. A girl of 30 years should be about to or should be in her husband house or at least in a serious relationship and for a man he should either be married or in a serious relationship. therefore the concept determines if it is a pride or course. God bless you.
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by King44(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2019
op e gbadun sir, I wonder what type research he carried out to conclude those who a passed a comment or two are Christians n they really practice Christianity, the op's narrow view about Christians won't let me say whether it's is right or wrong, chop ur topic

2 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by IMAliyu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't know enough to give any deep insight, but my personal policy is till marriage and I have faith the girl I'm going to marry will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by deniguy01(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
tintingz:
Ok.

Crazy things have been happening in every generations and centuries, there is no era where crazy things never happened.

This is a myth.

So? undecided

Good one.

Coming from someone that was deflowered with 2k bribe
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by deniguy01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
deniguy01:

Coming from someone that was deflowered with 2k bribe
tintingz:
Ok.

This is a myth.

So? undecided

Good one.

Oh, u a man that got married to a hoelosho
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Khaleell001(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
sarahade:

And if you a Muslim lady who just vomited this poo, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Where does in Islam. say we should "mind our business " when people are now turning vice into virtue of and virtue into vice.
No normal morally upright Muslim whether make kd female will say this rubbish.

See, in Islām we will judge you as long as you learn not to hide your sins and shameless behavior.

If you are not a virgin, don't come with that line of defense of castigating or belittling those who are; we will call you out.
Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by Khaleell001(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
tintingz:
Ok.

This is a myth.

So? undecided

Good one.

You end up. like an intelligent fool when you decide to say rubbish on every post you think this e go online with your warped reasoning.

Even common science tells us that and uncovered food pose far more greater risk than covered food.

We know some virgins are not really good with their habit, but that does not mean they didn't meet one of the required standard of being a virtuous woman.

But the point is, your quotes are not really needed to validate what is true.

We know many Christian ladies today have become what you can term "don't judge me ladies. "
They do what God has forbidden yet they tell us not to judge them.
Can you eat sugar cane that is not yours openly and and tell us we shouldn't say you stole?

It's only an unrepentant hypocrite that will see something wrong with what have been said.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? by sarahade(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

And if you a Muslim lady who just vomited this poo, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Where does in Islam. say we should "mind our business " when people are now turning vice into virtue of and virtue into vice.
No normal morally upright Muslim whether make kd female will say this rubbish.

See, in Islām we will judge you as long as you learn not to hide your sins and shameless behavior.

If you are not a virgin, don't come with that line of defense of castigating or belittling those who are; we will call you out.

Another pervert spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music In Islam / Islamic Ruling On Cosmetic Surgery / Common Misconceptions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.