Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti (21857 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by fabinfos(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2019
A pregnant N-Power volunteer, was allegedly beaten up by a Head of Department, in Christ School, Ado-Ekiti.

According to Twitter user, @ekitireporters, who made the allegations on the social media platform, the HOD beat up the pregnant N-Power staff because she refused to invigilate an exams.

The HOD who was simply identified as, Mrs Jimoh, was not in the same department as the N-Power staff, but requested that she invigilate an examination for her.

The unnamed N-Power staff refused, and was beaten up by Mrs Jimoh. See full post write-up by @ekitireporters below;

How pregnant NPower staff was beaten up by Christ School, Ado-Ekiti HOD

The incident occurred yesterday within the school premises. The story goes.

The HOD is Mrs Jimoh (HOD Humanities, Christ School, Ado Ekiti.

The Npower staff, who is pregnant and in Counselling department of the school, was asked to invigilate in an exam hall by the HOD of another department.

The pregnant lady told the HOD she won't be able to take up the offer, and this led to an argument between the pair

The pregnant NPower staff's argument was that, she could not invigilate because of her health, and that she wasn't posted to the said department

The other counselors pleaded with Mrs Jimoh not to force the lady to invigilate.

This annoyed the HOD who began to beat the Npower staff.

Many people within the staff room, begged the HOD to stop but she didn't

This is injustice and if we all keep quiet, this kind of treatment will continue and it could be anyone.

@npower_ng needs to take a step on this, as many staffs of the scheme are treated poorly in the said school

Source: https://lailasnews.com/pregnant-n-power-volunteer-beaten-by-school-hod-in-ekiti/

1 Share

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by thereturnoflucy(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2019
This needs to be taken up by Npower....which kind thing be this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
The pregnant woman nor know road to police station abi? I hate it when people play the victim card all the time. There are times when you have to stand and fight for yourself

18 Likes

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by TheMoniker: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
angry
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by shamsin6300(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Picture/Video or i no bliv
Next plz.
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by MrTrend(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Human are heartless cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Chimaokigwe: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
The pregnant woman nor know road to police station abi? I hate it when people play the victim card all the time. There are times when you have to stand and fight for yourself

Dem tell you say she never report to police?
Stand up and fight for yourself. A pregnant woman?
E be like say your brain don go monitor election for Cameroun.

@ Ur dp, why you put face like person wey dey shit strong shit?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by yuanexchanger: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
What a country called nigeria.Get your chinese rmb withus.Its instant,Fast and accuratecheck siggy for mire details
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:

Why will you advice a pregnant woman to fight ?

You wan kill am and the child she's carrying ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by FSAHEEDISOLA(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is very bad
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by tstx(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
There are Two sides to every story

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by judetov2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
try this to my sister, wife or even girlfriend.... I swear u go see fire.....u dey mad? who born u

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
There are always two sides to a story!

It is very common to see pregnant women use their "condition" as a blackmail to others.

Many of them believe that being pregnant is a ticket to rascality and ill behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Boyooosa(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jail him!

Sorry, let me read the story first...
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
If this was a civilised country that HOD would have been invited to an inquest then questioned and if found guilty the right punishment would be meted out to her but unfortunately we are living in a jungle .

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
wich police? U mean d police dat the HOD will probably settle. Na naija we dey oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by EnaibeSam: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
If the pictures and video can enter the internet, the HOD would regret her action
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Divinehenrich(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
A woman beat up a pregnant woman. It seems that woman never take in before.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Ohraykon: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Women most wicked beasts on earth
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by backnbeta(f): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Hmmm
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
fear any institution/establishment with a religious name of any sort. Its a camouflage. Na babalawo family get am.
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by soothsayer2: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Christ's School, Ado Ekiti is known for discipline and as well a citadel of learning.

The said HOD is already on his way out of the school. The sitting executive governor of Ekiti State is an old student of the schl. I am as well an old student of the school. For the fact that the N-POWER victim is a pregnant woman has made the conduct of the said HOD unprofessional and she shouldn't have engaged a pregnant woman in physical fisticuffs no matter what...

They are channels and many ways you can manage an erring staff...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by jeff1607(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
I wonder what the husband of the pregnant woman would do
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by ipobarethieves: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
sad some boss lady a jezebel in nature.U go fear dem
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by mykelswa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol
Npower that some ppl are at home teaching n collecting their monthly allowance. Anytime u choose to be good in Naija ppl will frustrate u

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
wich police? U mean d police dat the HOD will probably settle. Na naija we dey oo.
Lol, Cant believe this is coming from you. Maybe you Dont know that the reason most of these cases Dont go to court is because the Complainant settled with the suspect and closed the case. It is legal, certain amount will be paid to d Complainant, police will surely take their share but not from the Complainant, it all comes from the suspect. Just so you know, the hospital bill if any is not included in the settlement money. if you want the case charged to court or you want to go 4 settlement, it all in the hands of the Complainant. We have some bad policemen but you should also know your right, if a case is not treated well, you have the right to petition those involve. Policemen are not demons

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Jeez, i wasn't talking about physical exchange of blows

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Dem tell you say she never report to police?
Stand up and fight for yourself. A pregnant woman?
E be like say your brain don go monitor election for Cameroun.

@ Ur dp, why you put face like person wey dey shit strong shit?
Read and understand, you say no, just see yourself. Who talked about exchange of blows? 4 my face, how he take put meat 4 your soup?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by nicepoker101(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
you won't say this if a man was involved
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by nicepoker101(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
judetov2:
try this to my sister, wife or even girlfriend.... I swear u go see fire.....u dey mad? who born u
girl what?
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
you won't say this if a man was involved
You seem to know me, so what would have said?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Kid Housemaid (graphic Pics) / Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.