Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives (17325 Views)

Olamide 999 Ep Is Not For Me, Joey Akan Blast Baddo Latest Album / Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement / Phyno Replies Joey Akan Who Said He Had A Disappointing Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by LordPhilip(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Very busy.

Thunder dey monitor elections for kano.

LMAO
Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by Quorax: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
Ubi the ruthless business man. grin
You can't be a business man in Nigerian and not be ruthless

1 Like

Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by olaefosa: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ubi is evil who does not know Ubi. Number one Scam .very fake somebody .

2 Likes

Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by matrixmuzi: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ubi wronged me too and I am waiting for a day to see him face to face and I will tell him the story of his life both the time of inyanya and Tekno. Honestly dude is a motherf..ker

2 Likes

Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by Bsideboi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
matrixmuzi:
Ubi wronged me too and I am waiting for a day to see him face to face and I will tell him the story of his life both the time of inyanya and Tekno. Honestly dude is a motherf..ker
what exactly did he do?
Scam? Murder? What exactly the.
Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by Ugosample(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Blitz888:
The same UBI coza ph invited as a headline speaker for one of their programs....

Lawd have mercy!

Dude is building his burgeoning empire of a heap of bones and skulls!

wow shocked

never knew that
Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by KevMitnick: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Quorax:
You can't be a business man in Nigerian and not be ruthless
You're very correct, I had to learn this the hard way. But the catch here is try to preserve good relationships while you're at it. This involves making a few compromises.
Re: Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives by Quorax: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
KevMitnick:

You're very correct, I had to learn this the hard way. But the catch here is try to preserve good relationships while you're at it. This involves making a few compromises.
sure bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honored As One Of 100 Most Influential People Of Africa / 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.