Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra (71530 Views)

I Sighted A Strange Object At Night: Could It Be A Falling Star?? / Astronomers Have Found A Previously Unseen Type Of Object Circling A Distant Sta / Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by SilasNwude: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Originalsly:
Op... the last pic...such artifacts fetch money. You guys need to either stop digging...or dig carefully... collect all those little complete stuff...or the broken stuff along with the pieces. Google is your friend.... get in contact with Egyptian archealogists first..... they can give you better advice.... your elders should be updated. Archealogists will be able to tell you about the pieces.... who..when... what they were used for... significance..etc. Like someone said...such should be kept in a museum where that piece of history can be preserved and displayed. Of course...your community would benefit financially.Do not disclose the location of the findings ...artifacts are as valuable as gold...or even more....people who know that will invade your land.

Metropolitan Museum of Art..... they pay ...really pay for stuff.
Sotheby's....an auction house that auctions such and takes a percentage of the sale price.

Look very well before you leap.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by DavidEsq(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
OP, it appears ur call have been picked o!

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Amadioha palace relic

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by SocialJustice: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
i
Look for igbo art and general art historians on twitter. Show it to them. Igbo Ukwu comes to mind.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?
this thing was used to consult the gods around 1900. I witnessed it.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by funshint(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those look like rare artifacts.... pls contact the nearest museum at your side.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by wiloy2k8(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?

learn dey snap better picture .. no dey snap nonsense

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Clefayomide: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those are archaeological remains
A means called radio carbon dating can be used to determine the age/how long those objects have been in the ground

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by divicodefred: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
SilasNwude:
chaii i wish i was the one that dug it up

see money shocked
[/s]

Thrash as usual
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by anthony86(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
They should just stop digging, secure the site and consult with their local authorities from there move to state level. They are standing on goldmine

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Xano(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
i
Be very careful who you reveal these artifacts to. It's dangerous if people know about it.
Hide them, guard properly.
Write to an archeologist in and outside Nigeria.
People may wound you for those artifacts.

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Duffigoogle:
Artifacts or monoliths... I presume

they are artefacts bro.. the items are ancients and they look more like a staffs used in shrines to worship

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by BruncleZuma: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
The 'rusts' on it is consistent with copper or bronze. You should definitely call out to an archeologist (legit ones) not an artifact thief.

6 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by musulumi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gtuns:
these looks like some artifacts

"These look like" or "this looks like"

� �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Foodforthought: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
smatt1711:
This is an artfats ,is a sign of ancient civilization in your location, is a valuable something and be sold to FG
Valuable to which FG? The one in Nigeria or some other place?

8 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by silento(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
See money guy hide them and contact bbc ND cnn and YouTube bro congrat in making it in life

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by elevated2: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think this is an interesting find. This has to be dated to know how old they are.
I think you should contact the nearest museum.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by mysteryman2014: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Take the objects to the museum and curators will be able to identify it and probably give the historical accounts.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Foodforthought: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lovelife433:
may be that is what dey used to course igbo from becoming president of nigeria.
You don't know your spellings, at ur age! Olodo.
Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwike were Bini men I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Looks like an ancient artwork or something.
Would have been a hot cake presented at a museum if say na obodo oyibo you dey.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by pek(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lovelife433:
in a bid to be mischievous, you showed how daft you are. It is curse not course!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by BiafraIsFree: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those are treasures hidden from Fulani British terrorist during Nigeria and British terrorist invasion of Biafraland in 1914.

Please don't show to Nigerian elders o, instead just take them to Biafran elders so that the zoo elders won't steal from you.
98% of Nigerians elders are corrupt and criminals including Nigerian clergymen (pastors and imams).

7 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
bronze from the past

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lovelife433:
have you drank your toilet soup this evening?

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by ChristianNorth: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
You be Igbo, use your head. Oluwa don pick your call. Video it and email to CNN.

What you have is an undocumented story of Igbo civilisation. Putting it up on ebay might put you into trouble. It might be illegal to sell it. Check Nigerian laws before doing that.

That is not an Igbo-ukwu art and it is not a NOK art. If you are around Aguleri axis, then it is something you must even protect more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by aniweta12(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
These must be from Igbo Ukwu people
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by alert01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
I
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Joelvuvuzela(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Staff of Moses
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Xander85: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
From Anambra State

That narrows it down a bit! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age / Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.